What Legislation Do We Need to get Work Refusniks off the Couch?

The labor shortage is an msm fake trumped up lie and that is a fact. And an adult living with their parents does NOT hurt,weaken, or have any negative effects on the economy, nation, or other. It does not affect the population, future population, or the future of the nation. Get off your high horses.

Yes, because you know more than every news reporting agency that has articles on the labor shortage.

Please, what programs are these and where can I sign up?

SNAP's, section 8 housing in the suburbs, free smart phones, Medicaid for you and your family, if you do work part-time, child care vouchers, government paid internet/cable services, paid utilities..........

You probably (most definately) are full of crap.
Why? Because I dared reveal how people who could be working are staying home collecting welfare, and see nothing wrong with that?

He can quit working and apply for a bunch of these programs.
Depending on what job he has, he might be better off. That’s the whole problem. You don’t give people OPM equating to $50,000 (tax-free) and expect them to give it up for jobs in retail or restaurants.

SNAP's, section 8 housing in the suburbs, free smart phones, Medicaid for you and your family, if you do work part-time, child care vouchers, government paid internet/cable services, paid utilities..........

None of this provides a living. SNAP supplements. We have covered the phone issues many times. They do not work as you pretend. One can not live off Medicaid. Where can I get my utilities paid?

Why? Because I dared reveal how people who could be working are staying home collecting welfare, and see nothing wrong with that?

I'm waiting for you to provide these programs. Links to Tucker don't count.

We have people saying people need to work longer. That would just hurt the economy and would extend the so called make believe labor shortage.

None of this provides a living. SNAP supplements. We have covered the phone issues many times. They do not work as you pretend. One can not live off Medicaid. Where can I get my utilities paid?
Sure it provides a living. With all the TANF, and food stamps, and Medicaid, and rent subsidies, etc., etc., etc., one can get by with a part-time job for a little spending money - and for utilities.

Sure it provides a living. With all the TANF, and food stamps, and Medicaid, and rent subsidies, etc., etc., etc., one can get by with a part-time job for a little spending money - and for utilities.

Well now it seems they are working. So we have made some progress. Why did you intially lie?

Well now it seems they are working. So we have made some progress. Why did you intially lie?

Yes but those that do work stay under a certain income level to continue these government benefits. Our government pays people to be failures.

Some of our customers use temporary services for some of their workforce. It allows them to fluctuate the size of their workforce while at the same time try out workers for a while before they offer them a job. They strictly hire from these temp agencies.

When things get busy, the supervisor asks these workers if they can work extra hours. Many of them refuse. Why? Because bringing in more money would cut into their government stipends. For them it would be like working for free.

Needless to say when the company is ready to hire a new full time employee, they certainly don't ask any of those temp workers. To stay on the government dole, they gave up an opportunity for a great full-time job working 40 hours a week plus, and some of those places pay very well for non-skilled labor.

Yes but those that do work stay under a certain income level to continue these government benefits. Our government pays people to be failures.

Like we did with the bankers.

Some of our customers use temporary services for some of their workforce. It allows them to fluctuate the size of their workforce while at the same time try out workers for a while before they offer them a job. They strictly hire from these temp agencies.

Your customers? I thought you sit home on disability?

When things get busy, the supervisor asks these workers if they can work extra hours. Many of them refuse. Why? Because bringing in more money would cut into their government stipends. For them it would be like working for free.

Needless to say when the company is ready to hire a new full time employee, they certainly don't ask any of those temp workers. To stay on the government dole, they gave up an opportunity for a great full-time job working 40 hours a week plus, and some of those places pay very well for non-skilled labor.

Perhaps they need to check out disability.

I don't know how or where you apply for all these programs but people live that way. I know. I have one of those Fn section 8 houses next door. I had to work full-time plus to live in the suburbs, and these lowlifes move in right next door and either don't work, or work very little. I see their windows open in the middle of winter. I see that satellite dish on the houses. I see the parties they throw for their other lowlife friends which in the summer is usually cook outs with food they bought with their SNAP's card.

It's not an anomaly either. I belong to our suburb group on Facebook. Many in the city are complaining about these section 8 people that moved in. They are dirty, noisy and violent people, but government moves them right in on our tax dollars.

I don't know how or where you apply for all these programs but people live that way.

So yeah, once again you heard things and repeat them but don't know if they are true so we can once again dismiss it until you bring it up again.

Like we did with the bankers.

Your customers? I thought you sit home on disability?

Perhaps they need to check out disability.

Trust me they do. I had to submit all my medical records to apply, fill out online forms for over an hour. That's besides the fact it was a government doctor that told me I could no longer work. It didn't matter. They check you up and down anyway.

I worked all my life and fell just two years short from retirement. Lowlifes like you try to compare us to younger healthy people that opt not to work. Everything I collect I paid into my entire working life, and given my current health condition won't allow me to make it but another couple of years, I will have paid in more than I'm getting back. People that get on these programs young and have kids taxpayers have to support take out ten times more than they could ever put in IF they put anything in at all The more kids they have, the bigger the HUD house, the larger the food stamp card, the larger the welfare check. So don't try to compare people like me to them. It's a night and day difference.

Forum List

Back