What kind of POS

You know it's not the criminal's fault.

I'm sure that poor underprivileged person is just a victim of the system. He's a criminal because we failed him.**

**Sarcasm

Lesson no. 1: Don't leave a purse in your car, especially in a visible place.

I learned that the hard way as well.

Fortunately repair of the window was only $100 the same day (actually within two hours of me finding out). I hope you have the same service.

I just hope somehow they get caught.

Revenge is dish best served cold.

But I've been told most likey they won't get caught.......................:evil:

If you had anything with any bank account numbers in your purse call your bank and place a fraud alert on your accounts.

Smashes your car window and steals your purse?
It's this shit Bush economy that drove him to it. He had to do it to survive and you should be sympathetic to him and his plight. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouths as you were.

Why you hatin' on disadvantaged people? And if this was a minority you're twice as bad!

Last edited:
Smashes your car window and steals your purse?
It's this shit Bush economy that drove him to it. He had to do it to survive and you should be sympathetic to him and his plight. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouths as you were.

Why you hatin' on disadvantaged people? And if this was a minority you're twice as bad!

I'll let you know the moment I find this to be funny.

Don't hold your breath though.

Rest assured that whoever did it will pay.

Karma!

I have found through life that when you do somebody bad you eventually pay for it someway, somehow. Just like if you treat people with respect and goodness you will receive good karma.

EZ. Sorry to hear your purse was stolen, and a car window smashed. There are thieves everywhere. Don't leave anything of value visible in your car, locked or unlocked. If you must leave it put it in the trunk.

Forum List

Back