What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

You think leaf rakers and cleaning ladies don't work?

What do you base that odd notion on?

And again you message is terribly muddled. YOu claim you aren't dismissing their interests at the same time you are clearly dismissing their interests.
I didn't say they didn't work. Nor did I say illegal work is fine. You can't see straight.

It will not insure a Democratic victory in November unless you guys nominate someone other than the 2 current candidates.
Sanders, Clinton Beat Trump In CNN/ORC Poll
CNN is generally recognized as a blue network. I don't know whether or not Sanders or Clinton can beat Trump, but the last thing I'd trust is a biased source. I'd wait till Gallup or some other non-biased information source releases some current polls concerning the matter...also, today being Super Tuesday, we should see how the Republican field settles after this.
Trump has no chance ...zero.....he is polling high among Republicans but the general election involves normal people not just Republican Filberts

Better chance than Hillary OR Bernie

You think leaf rakers and cleaning ladies don't work?

What do you base that odd notion on?

And again you message is terribly muddled. YOu claim you aren't dismissing their interests at the same time you are clearly dismissing their interests.
I didn't say they didn't work. Nor did I say illegal work is fine. You can't see straight.

YOur words.

"I spoke very clearly. Your head is obviously muddled and fixated on replacing leaf blowers with native born Americans who wouldn't do the work if you held a gun on them. The energy you waste is your own, not my pr"

Ah, I see what you mean.

You aren't saying that leaf rakers and cleaning ladies don't work, you're saying that native born Americans won't do THAT work.

My apologies.

ANd you're completely wrong.

Tens of millions of native born workers are doing that work right now.

Just for less than they would be making if they weren't competing with Third World Labor.

I don't understand. What policy can do that?

Better Trade Policy to bring manufacturing jobs back and immigration policies to reduce the labor pool.

You have a situation where employers have to worry more about finding and keeping employees and the jobs and wages will improve.

That may work in some sectors, but others, not.

Many years ago when I was repairing medical equipment, my company wanted me to enroll in electronics school, so I did.

Working full time, going to school three nights a week, and supporting my girlfriends kids wore me down fast, so after a few months,I asked my teacher what kind of money I would be able to make if I got my FCC license which was one year of schooling? He told me 16K. Again, I asked what kind of money I would be able to make if I stuck it out two years for the Associates Degree? He told me 18K. Hell, I was making more than that on the job I was doing, so I quit the school.

Electronics is very hard. It's mostly math. But the problem was that everybody was interested in electronics, so the jobs didn't pay anything even if you could find one. One of the top ten lowest paying professions is cosmetology. Why? Because it's a dream job for many women. That too takes a lot of schooling and messing around with the state to get licensed.

IF you improve the situation in some sectors, then people will get jobs in those sections.

That will reduce the number of desperate people trying to get "ahead" by taking electronics repair classes.

It would give opportunities for some of those women in Cosmetology for higher payer jobs that they might leave for. Or maybe their husbands would be making enough so they could be stay at home moms.

In short order, Employers would realize that when they went to hire new electronics repairmen or cosmetologists, that the pool of applicants was getting smaller.

The more sensible ones would start to think about how to retain their better employees...

Perhaps with better work conditions or God Forbid, higher wages.

The point is there is no policy to improve income in many sectors of work regardless how much you spend to learn the career or how much time you put towards it. It's like anything else--supply and demand.

I knew a girl that spent four years in college partying. She took photography. Last I heard, she was a receptionist at a television repair shop. My nephews wife went to college for advertising. She said she kicks herself everyday for allowing BS artists at the college talk her into the profession. She now works at a bank processing loans.

If you are going to get into a career, you need to learn a skill that's in demand at all times. Otherwise you'll be on USMB complaining how a President should be working to create work in your field.

YOu mention supply and demand.

So, what happens if we decrease the overall supply of labor by decreasing immigration and deporting illegals,

at the same time we are bringing back manufacturing jobs?

More than likely jobs would have to pay more to attract workers. Like I said, when there is less supply than demand, prices increase. A business can only hold out so long with unfilled positions. If they can't find workers, they have to up the ante or do without. Doing without reduces profit because it reduces output in most cases.

Sooooo, Jesus was a LOSER in your "common" standards...

These are the values of the "new" conservatives, I guess.....................................................................

And now you're just talking nonsense.

DO you believe in Jesus Christ?

Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25;Luke 18:25
Jesus said: “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

and I believe him..............................................................................................

I doubt it because you don't even know what it means.

During the time, there were very few rich. Rich people back then often obsessed with material and earthly things drifting away from God. Money didn't keep them from Gods graces, it's what money did to them.

Rich people were often greedy and would rather see an extra shekel than to feed a dying man in the street. Fast forward to today, yes, there are some rich people just like that, however, most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are.

Ohhh, ok, no need for bible then.
Since times have changed and "conservative rich" have taken care of everything.

Well done...

THAnks Ray, that was better said than I could have managed.

So, as I said, the type of people supporting Trump are the people who are not dishonest jerks like you.

The only problem is that, Trump is rich, yes, but he is not conservative, not at all....

These people think just because he is racist, he is a conservative.... :lmao:

Better Trade Policy to bring manufacturing jobs back and immigration policies to reduce the labor pool.

You have a situation where employers have to worry more about finding and keeping employees and the jobs and wages will improve.

Many years ago when I was repairing medical equipment, my company wanted me to enroll in electronics school, so I did.

Working full time, going to school three nights a week, and supporting my girlfriends kids wore me down fast, so after a few months,I asked my teacher what kind of money I would be able to make if I got my FCC license which was one year of schooling? He told me 16K. Again, I asked what kind of money I would be able to make if I stuck it out two years for the Associates Degree? He told me 18K. Hell, I was making more than that on the job I was doing, so I quit the school.

Electronics is very hard. It's mostly math. But the problem was that everybody was interested in electronics, so the jobs didn't pay anything even if you could find one. One of the top ten lowest paying professions is cosmetology. Why? Because it's a dream job for many women. That too takes a lot of schooling and messing around with the state to get licensed.

IF you improve the situation in some sectors, then people will get jobs in those sections.

That will reduce the number of desperate people trying to get "ahead" by taking electronics repair classes.

It would give opportunities for some of those women in Cosmetology for higher payer jobs that they might leave for. Or maybe their husbands would be making enough so they could be stay at home moms.

In short order, Employers would realize that when they went to hire new electronics repairmen or cosmetologists, that the pool of applicants was getting smaller.

The more sensible ones would start to think about how to retain their better employees...

The point is there is no policy to improve income in many sectors of work regardless how much you spend to learn the career or how much time you put towards it. It's like anything else--supply and demand.

I knew a girl that spent four years in college partying. She took photography. Last I heard, she was a receptionist at a television repair shop. My nephews wife went to college for advertising. She said she kicks herself everyday for allowing BS artists at the college talk her into the profession. She now works at a bank processing loans.

If you are going to get into a career, you need to learn a skill that's in demand at all times. Otherwise you'll be on USMB complaining how a President should be working to create work in your field.

So, what happens if we decrease the overall supply of labor by decreasing immigration and deporting illegals,

More than likely jobs would have to pay more to attract workers. Like I said, when there is less supply than demand, prices increase. A business can only hold out so long with unfilled positions. If they can't find workers, they have to up the ante or do without. Doing without reduces profit because it reduces output in most cases.

Thus, Trump's policy of deporting illegals and reducing legal immigration while bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US, would decrease the overall supply of labor and thus WOULD

" improve income in many sectors of work regardless how much you spend to learn the career or how much time you put towards it."

And now you're just talking nonsense.

DO you believe in Jesus Christ?

Jesus said: “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

and I believe him..............................................................................................

During the time, there were very few rich. Rich people back then often obsessed with material and earthly things drifting away from God. Money didn't keep them from Gods graces, it's what money did to them.

Rich people were often greedy and would rather see an extra shekel than to feed a dying man in the street. Fast forward to today, yes, there are some rich people just like that, however, most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are.

Well done...

So, as I said, the type of people supporting Trump are the people who are not dishonest jerks like you.

The only problem is that, Trump is rich, yes, but he is not conservative, not at all....

I never claimed he was a conservative, you asshole. He is a nationalist and a populist. Works for me.

And screw your race card play.

playing-the-race-card-politics-politics-1349036238.jpg

As I said, the type of people who support Trump, are NOT dishonest jerks like you.

Well done...

I never claimed he was a conservative, you asshole. He is a nationalist and a populist. Works for me.

As I said, the type of people who support Trump, are NOT dishonest jerks like you.

This is the comment you are responding you jerk asshole;

"most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are."

How about learning to read ENGLISH first, than come on a political board to debate
It might work out better for you...

Thus, Trump's policy of deporting illegals and reducing legal immigration while bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US, would decrease the overall supply of labor and thus WOULD

" improve income in many sectors of work regardless how much you spend to learn the career or how much time you put towards it."

Sure, if Trump can do it. However there is a court issue when it comes to getting rid of 11 (supposedly) million illegals in this country. Each one is entitled to a court hearing before we can kick them out.

Well done...

"most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are."

How about learning to read ENGLISH first, than come on a political board to debate

First of all, Dick, I'm not the one that cut the quote down.

Second of all, Ray's point about the meaning of the passage you posted from the Book you don't believe in, stands.

Third of all, your race baiting is dishonest, rude and poisonous to American society.

Forth of all, :fu:

It will not insure a Democratic victory in November unless you guys nominate someone other than the 2 current candidates.

Reminds me of all those polls from last fall where Trump had no chance at all. I am NOT a Trump fan, but if he runs against Hillary or Bernie, he'll win.

Trump's problem now is that he's gone from fighting for the votes of people who are easy to get, to those who are going to be a lot harder.

Well done...

First of all, Dick, I'm not the one that cut the quote down.

Second of all, Ray's point about the meaning of the passage you posted from the Book you don't believe in, stands.

Third of all, your race baiting is dishonest, rude and poisonous to American society.

Forth of all, :fu:

Go up, up, a little more up...

As you see, nobody cut any quotes, all is in there, how you approve the message saying "rich are greedy, except the conservative ones"

And you accept Trump is not a conservative

Which makes you a worshipper to a greedy egomaniac self-centric spoilt Trump who was pretty much condemned by the bible

You can go fuck yourself now........

Reminds me of all those polls from last fall where Trump had no chance at all. I am NOT a Trump fan, but if he runs against Hillary or Bernie, he'll win.

Trump's problem now is that he's gone from fighting for the votes of people who are easy to get, to those who are going to be a lot harder.

I'd say Hillary faces the same issue.

heres the problem with retirement investments.. they don't work ... heres why I have said this ... when I turned 21 I started a retirement account with the company I worked for ... it was a great Idea ... as time went on My account got bigger and bigger from my donation each week and the money I made from the bond and stocks I bought ....when I turn 52 in 2001 I watched my retirement account go from almost a million dollars to just a little over 100,000 by 2002 ... I kept telling my money Mgr to pull it out, he kept saying to let it ride the market will turn around and go back up ... I fired him and haired a new money mgr ... what he's been doing for me is called "covered calls" its been working even thought I don't have a lot of retirement money its been keeping me financially stable for 15 years ...each month he sells it then I make about 2000 dollars ... this guys very good at what he does ... he pays me 1200 dollars a month, with my social security I do fine3 ... if I had to do it over I would have never bought into the retirement plan I would just saved my money deal with the low interest banks offer ... now your concern over how much taxes a corporation pays, well with my covered called each month coming from a corporation is costing them more then andy 2% tax will ever cause ... I'm not the only one doing this
That sounds like he's playing the market. He must be good to keep it going for 15 years, but it sounds dangerous too.
he's good at what he does ... so far It's gone up ... little bits but its always in the plus ... he gives me a enough money to live on and my account increased from 500 dollars to a 1000 dollars can't complain... he does his home work on these companies first ... hell he got me enough to pay off my house in 2005 ... the only thing I pay for now is taxes and utilities ... being I have solar on the roof my energy bill is like nine or ten dollars a month ... not sure he gets all my bills and from that account he pays them each month that comes out of my personal account he manages my money ..I don't think I never had less the 10,000 a month in my checking ..

Trump supporters on this forum constantly expose themselves as the scum of the GOP. Even the majority of republicans know it. They are the trouble makers and bigots, that will cost the GOP the election this year.
what will be nice to see is they lose those 25 seats in the senate

In an extremely well written letter to the editor in this morning's Los Angeles Times, a reader writes:

"The GOP has done this to itself. By encouraging the hateful rhetoric and anti-government vitriol of Fox News and others, the party has set the stage for Trump ..... Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class. The GOP has taken advantage of this by whipping up fear and anger among them. Along comes their savior, Trump, who tells them what they want to hear.

"The monster is loose, Dr. Frankenstein. Your creature is going to kill you."

I couldn't agree more. Trump is easily on of the most annoying people I have ever seen. His arrogance and lack of humility are exceeded only by his rudeness and obvious lack of class. Can you imagine any presidential candidate in the last 60 years conducting himself the way Trump does on a daily basis? I was listening to the most recent Republican "debate" the other night. Can you imagine Dwight David Eisenhower, Jack Kennedy or, for that matter, Ronald Reagan, saying anything even close to the things that Trump is saying? Of course not.

Times have changed, you say? It's a new dawn for the conducting of presidential campaigns, you say? Hogwash. Have the standards for President of the United States changed? I don't think so. This man is so obviously the wrong person for the job it is not even funny - it's tragic.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!" I feel sadness for all of those who purport to support this arrogant jerk. How they are unable to see beyond his obvious facade is beyond me.

I have mixed emotions about who will ultimately get the Republican nomination. My sincere hope is that it will be Trump, for obvious reasons. It will insure a Democratic victory in November.

"The GOP has done this to itself. By encouraging the hateful rhetoric and anti-government vitriol of Fox News and others, the party has set the stage for Trump...

Truth: Both parties have set the stage for Trump by failing to honestly understand and represent the opinions of their constituents. Hatred for the Fed. gov. has been ignored and/or underestimated to a very large extent for some time and neither needed nor received encouragement.

Along comes their savior, Trump, who tells them what they want to hear.

Oh! Silly us! We should vote should vote for someone whose opinions we don't agree with. Makes perfect sense.

Have the standards for President of the United States changed?

Standards? What standards? After Obama we are suddenly supposed to start having standards?
Is having your license to practice law taken away one of the standards we should adopt?

This man is so obviously the wrong person for the job it is not even funny - it's tragic.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!

It is indeed sad that our rhetoric doesn't live up to your high standards.
Pleased to be a bigoted asshole.

Forum List

Back