What Kind Of People?

Seriously, is there ANYONE who can deny that Israel's treatment of the Palestinians with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel has only made matters worse & has failed to bring peace with them? Like I said before, this entire Zionist agenda of provoking the Palestinians to violence & killing has to go. If that means Israel has to treat the Palestinians like Jordan's king Hussein did to achieve a lasting peace, then so be it. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Things haven't gotten worse, they've always been this bad.

Pestilinians have always been lazy, dumb shitbags.

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Official Biographer of Winston Churchill
I cannot stress enough the importance of the few days Churchill spent throughout Palestine in 1921. The contrast between the extraordinary negative points of view put forth by the Palestinian Arabs and the equally positive ones put forth by the Zionists struck him enormously. Churchill didn't like negativism and he couldn't comprehend why the Palestinian Arabs were being so negative. It's quite curious. If you have a look at what the Palestinian Arabs told him, you'll find that three or four are actually in the Hamas Charter today, such as the world Jewish conspiracy and so on and so forth. That said, the Palestinian Arabs just made a bad impression on him and subsequently, he became very negative toward them; in modern terms, almost racist. When Churchill spoke to the Palestinian Arabs, he actually said to them, 'You've got to help the Zionists. They're people of quality and inasmuch as they'll succeed, you'll succeed. Without them you won't succeed.'
Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805088649): Martin Gilbert: Books

MJB;

I wish you would use the words
Apartheid Wall instead of Security Fence, I mean after all you did admit that it was a more accurate description on the old MED Board.

Mr. Stone;

You keep bring up Churchill, you really should try to find a better person to support your positions. Churchill was an out and out
Bigot and Racisit. Churchill supported a known terrorist group The Black and Tans !!! Churchill proposed and supported the isolating of the feeble minded so that they would not polute the genetic gene pool. Hardly a man to be put up for sainthood, wouldn't you agree ???

MJB;

Apartheid Wall instead of Security Fence, I mean after all you did admit that it was a more accurate description on the old MED Board.

Mr. Stone;

You keep bring up Churchill, you really should try to find a better person to support your positions. Churchill was an out and out
Bigot and Racisit. Churchill supported a known terrorist group The Black and Tans !!! Churchill proposed and supported the isolating of the feeble minded so that they would not polute the genetic gene pool. Hardly a man to be put up for sainthood, wouldn't you agree ???

You post on the internet in your underwear. :badgrin:

Sir Winston Churchill, Nobel Prize Laureate For Historical Literature Winston Churchill - Biography

Winston Churchill, Among Most Admired Figures Of The 20th Century Gallup's List of Most Widely Admired People of the 20th Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bye Bye :bye1:

Last edited:

MJB;

Mr. Stone;

Sir Winston Churchill, Nobel Prize Laureate For Historical Literature Winston Churchill - Biography

Winston Churchill, Among Most Admired Figures Of The 20th Century Gallup's List of Most Widely Admired People of the 20th Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HOW DOES THIS DISPROVE ANYTHING THAT I SAID

Also why are you concerned with what I am wearing !!! Are you in fact attempting to proposition me for internet sex !!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: If so I should tell you that I would not touch you with MJB's hands.:up_yours::up_yours::up_yours:

HOW DOES THIS DISPROVE ANYTHING THAT I SAID

Also why are you concerned with what I am wearing !!! Are you in fact attempting to proposition me for internet sex !!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: If so I should tell you that I would not touch you with MJB's hands.:up_yours::up_yours::up_yours:

If you ever come even within a billion light years of achieving Churchill's stature, the Earth will cease to turn on its axis :badgrin:

Call it whatever you want. That damn security fence or apartheid wall along with peace offerings & land concessions to Palestinians keeps them captives in Israel. Shame on Israel. Like I said, this entire Zionist agenda has to go. Just treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, respect & justice the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

MJB;

Mr. Stone;

Call it whatever you want. That damn security fence or apartheid wall along with peace offerings & land concessions to Palestinians keeps them captives in Israel. Shame on Israel. Like I said, this entire Zionist agenda has to go. Just treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, respect & justice the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

MJB;

Mr. Stone;

So since you admit that it is an apartheid wall does that mean that you are willing to admit that Israel is an apartheid state ??????? :woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:

So since you admit that it is an apartheid wall does that mean that you are willing to admit that Israel is an apartheid state ??????? :wohoo::woooo:

I admit you have shit in your head. :badgrin:

Arab-American Dr. Wafa Sultan, Human Rights Activist, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Heroes and Pioneers Whose Power, Talent Or Moral Example Is Transforming Our World"

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1975813_1975847_1976751,00.html.

Israel - The One And The Only Free Democratic Country In The Entire Middle East.
I believe that any nation that grants equal opportunity to every citizen, regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, or gender, thereby, establishes its moral legitimacy. According to this principle, Israel stands alone in the Middle East region, as a nation with moral legitimacy: it grants all citizens equal rights for men and women alike, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech and of the press. Not a single Arab or Muslim country in the surrounding region does the same. Nor do any of those Arab and Muslim nations allow their citizens personal freedom, or the right to maintain and express opposing points of view.

These essential qualities of life provide oxygen for the human soul; they are the kind of basic nourishment that is desperately missing in all of Israel's Muslim neighbors. Yet, the so-called humanitarian aid organizations at the United Nations direct all their energy to act against anything and everything Israel does. Let me ask: as every human being deserves to live in dignity, why has an enormous unbalanced portion of global aid gone mostly to Palestinians, while millions of underprivileged people all over the world suffer genuine, life-threatening deprivation? Here is why: The United Nations time and again focuses its power on the perpetual manufacturing of false anti-Israel accusations. Painting Palestinians as perennial underdogs provides the perfect cover for their subversive effort. Without doubt, this trend encourages hatred and violence against the Jewish people in Israel and everywhere else. And that is exactly its point.

A Palestinian women's organization reported that Muslim men perpetrate some 40 honor killings annually in the West Bank alone, not including the vast majority of honor killing and abuse of women that go unreported -- as Islamic society maintains secrecy in upholding the popular belief that those "cursed with a sin, [should] hide it."

According to recent face-to-face surveys by prominent international pollsters, more Palestinians in East Jerusalem would prefer to be citizens of Israel than citizens of a new Palestinian state -- and 40% would probably or definitely move to avoid Palestinian rule.

Those who love liberty and life will strengthen their ties and warm relations with Israel, and stand with her. Israel will continue to shine its light among all nations.
The United Nations and Human Rights Abuse | EuropeNews

Last edited:
Oh yes. I forgot about the genocide. According to US census figures, in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are just under 6 million of them left.

If there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Palestinians, this entire Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions has to go. Face it man, the one & only lasting peace ever established from Palestinians was the result of Jordan's king Hussein's Black September. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The Israeli's have never offered peace.

And the "jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles" are a result of oppression and genocide.

It is not about numbers. It is about status. Palestinians are herded into smaller areas away from resources.

Oh yes. I forgot about the genocide. According to US census figures, in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are just under 6 million of them left.

The Israeli's have never offered peace.

And the "jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles" are a result of oppression and genocide.

It is not about numbers. It is about status. Palestinians are herded into smaller areas away from resources.

Why don't the smelly little bastards go back to egypt and saudi arabia where they came from?

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Winston Churchill, Secretary of "Palestine" During British Mandate to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, 23 May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
Churchill and the Jews | Martin Gilbert | Macmillan

This message is hidden because JStone is on your ignore list.

Ahhh, life is good.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Israel should work on finding an incentive to offer the surrouding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So since you admit that it is an apartheid wall does that mean that you are willing to admit that Israel is an apartheid state ??????? :woohoo::woohoo:
Apartheid (Afrikaans) = apart+hood or separation. The fence makes it harder for terrorist animals to get to their prey. Frustrating ain't it.

Can't we just see Patrick yelling tear down that wall Israel so the Palestinians can kill even more of you.

Apartheid (Afrikaans) = apart+hood or separation. The fence makes it harder for terrorist animals to get to their prey. Frustrating ain't it.

Fact is that Israel is so apartheid that it is the only country in the entire Middle East that has citizens of nearly all living faiths.

Fact is that Israel is so apartheid that it is the only country in the entire Middle East that has citizens of nearly all living faiths.

Sure, but how many inter faith marriages are there between Jews and others? Any?

That is up to the people who reside in Israel. You know, those "Jews & OTHERS." The people in the surrounding Arab countries don't have to be concerned with any questions of intermarriage. Ain't that just great Tinmore?

Sure, but how many inter faith marriages are there between Jews and others? Any?

That is up to the people who reside in Israel. You know, those "Jews & OTHERS." The people in the surrounding Arab countries don't have to be concerned with any questions of intermarriage. Ain't that just great Tinmore?

In other words, none. Jews live in an apartheid world.

In other words, none. Jews live in an apartheid world.

In other words, Jews are educated and successful. Arabs and muslimes, not so much.

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back