What Kind Of People?

How do like that? And here I actually believed the Jews established their country in Canaan, not Palestine. Amazing what we can learn here on this board.
Jews were the ones who chose to establish their country in Palestine. Nobody forced them to go there... except maybe god because he gave that land to them, didn't he?

Canaan/Palestine/whatever, still, no one forced them to settle there except their god.

IMA DUNCE

Israel, IMA DUNCE.

PBS: Civilization and the Jews
The interaction of Jewish history and Western civilization successively assumed different forms. In the Biblical and Ancient periods, Israel was an integral part of the Near Eastern and classical world, which gave birth to Western civilization. It shared the traditions of ancient Mesopotamia and the rest of that world with regard to it’s own beginning; it benefited from the decline of Egypt and the other great Near Eastern empires to emerge as a nation in it’s own right; it asserted it’s claim to the divinely promised Land of Israel
PBS - Heritage

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem During The Reign Of King Hezekiah--New Exhibition At The Semitic Museum Re-Creates Numerous Aspects Of Ancient Israel Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.
The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.

How do like that? And here I actually believed the Jews established their country in Canaan, not Palestine. Amazing what we can learn here on this board.
Jews were the ones who chose to establish their country in Palestine. Nobody forced them to go there... except maybe god because he gave that land to them, didn't he?

Canaan/Palestine/whatever, still, no one forced them to settle there except their god.

The Jews were imported by the Zionists to be cannon fodder in their plan to steal Palestine.

The Jews were imported by the Zionists to be cannon fodder in their plan to steal Palestine.

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Palestine was the invented Roman name for Israel, where Jews have lived for 3000 years, during the Roman Empire that ended 1500 years ago.

Israel exists, but not palestine nor the Roman Empire.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Professor of Religion, Boston University; Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University; Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews by Paula Fredriksen - Book - Random House

PBS...
In 70 AD, after a siege marked by starvation and terror crucifixions, the Roman army broke through the walls of Jerusalem. Not only did they kill thousands of Jews, they laid waste to the Temple, the only place on Earth, according to Biblical law, where Jews could worship God.

It was the death of the religion of Priests and sacrifices described by the Hebrew Bible. But, it would not be the death of Judaism. In the years ahead, some of the greatest religious minds in history would struggle to reinvent the religion of Moses and David.

But, the Jews would be forced to work during a period of almost inconceivable bloodshed and turmoil. They would watch their people be expelled from Jerusalem on pain of death and see the name of their homeland changed from Judea to Palestine
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLypbbijk2I&feature=relmfu]The Gifts of the Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Now THATS funny! Hey Tinmore, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? When did that begin Tinmore?

Go tell your family that you've been secretly fucking an arab for the past 10 years and look at their faces. Zionism has nothing to do with this, it's the religion. Do you deny that you've been taught that Jews are god's chosen people and the rest of us aren't?

My parents are secular Jews, if I go "f*ck* an Arab (why in God's name will I do that??) most likely my father will lock me up in my room for life. there have been many cases in Israel where Jewish girls married Arab men, and got killed or disappeared or have been tortured. don't ask me about what my parents will do if they;ll even SUSPECT something like that might even be an OPTION of happening to me. specially sincve

Personal story, my mom has a religious friend, who her son fell in love with a Christian girl. She has tried to make them think she was Jewish (something in family roots) but it was obvious she wasn't. our friend got pissed, not because of her religion, but because she lied about it, she had no problem with her marrying her boy, she just hated lies. after that, though, she began acting weird, dismiss the boy's faitg, putting his family to public shame in the synagogue and trying to convert him. she was a real pain, his mother didn't know what to do, she used to cry to my mom on the phone that she doesn't want the girl in the family but she doesn't want to lost her son. So my mother told her to leave it, because it's a matter of love and this is not her place to get involved, with all due respect.

So after hearing this, I asked my mother, what will happen if one day i'll fall in love with a non-Jew and want to move with him elsewhere. She told me that she will prefer me marrying a Jew (Will he understand your fasting on yom Kippur? will he respect Passover?) this will always be my choice and she will always be my mom.

I don't know how many Israelis married arabs, but it happens alot. more then you know. You can check by yourself bec=fore speculating.

And "master race"? lol, like a matter of "blood" or something? I wasn't born a Jew, so how can I believe in something stupid like a "master race"?

Interesting. But how could you not be born a Jew if your mom was a secular Jew? I also know a couple of Jews would don't practise and have non-Jew partners, but they're in the tiniest minority. And religious people are nuts, who cares which invisible alien anyone worships?

Religious people are not "nuts", they simply see things in other way then secular people. In the same way that secular people don't want crazy fanatic religious people forcing religion upon them, who are seculars to give hypocritical morales to those who believe? My father came from an orthodox family. He was in a Hasidic Yeshiva as a child. Both grandparents in my father's family were very well known Rabbis in Budapest, before the Nazi regime rose. He grew up to become secular Jew. My mom doesn't have any ties with religion, but her father is very religious and she respects that. Demanding that religious people respect seculars can only come once we give them the same respect to believe in whatever they want. That's fair enough, right?:eusa_shifty:

And how can I not be born Jewish if my mom was secular Jew? Adoption. That happens sometimes:eusa_whistle: Was born Mestizo, no connection whatsoever until was converted to Judaism as a baby; So if Judaism is a "master" "race" in it's a "blood" thing, then call me subhuman.

Seriously Ima, I think you owe this lady an apology for telling her to go fuck an Arab & see what her parents would say. There does come a point where posters should be reprimanded for such behavior.

Now then, please feel free to cuss at me & call me dirty names all you like. But please spare the ladies from such rhetoric. Thanks.

My parents are secular Jews, if I go "f*ck* an Arab (why in God's name will I do that??) most likely my father will lock me up in my room for life. there have been many cases in Israel where Jewish girls married Arab men, and got killed or disappeared or have been tortured. don't ask me about what my parents will do if they;ll even SUSPECT something like that might even be an OPTION of happening to me. specially sincve

Personal story, my mom has a religious friend, who her son fell in love with a Christian girl. She has tried to make them think she was Jewish (something in family roots) but it was obvious she wasn't. our friend got pissed, not because of her religion, but because she lied about it, she had no problem with her marrying her boy, she just hated lies. after that, though, she began acting weird, dismiss the boy's faitg, putting his family to public shame in the synagogue and trying to convert him. she was a real pain, his mother didn't know what to do, she used to cry to my mom on the phone that she doesn't want the girl in the family but she doesn't want to lost her son. So my mother told her to leave it, because it's a matter of love and this is not her place to get involved, with all due respect.

So after hearing this, I asked my mother, what will happen if one day i'll fall in love with a non-Jew and want to move with him elsewhere. She told me that she will prefer me marrying a Jew (Will he understand your fasting on yom Kippur? will he respect Passover?) this will always be my choice and she will always be my mom.

I don't know how many Israelis married arabs, but it happens alot. more then you know. You can check by yourself bec=fore speculating.

And "master race"? lol, like a matter of "blood" or something? I wasn't born a Jew, so how can I believe in something stupid like a "master race"?

Interesting. But how could you not be born a Jew if your mom was a secular Jew? I also know a couple of Jews would don't practise and have non-Jew partners, but they're in the tiniest minority. And religious people are nuts, who cares which invisible alien anyone worships?

Religious people are not "nuts", they simply see things in other way then secular people. In the same way that secular people don't want crazy fanatic religious people forcing religion upon them, who are seculars to give hypocritical morales to those who believe? My father came from an orthodox family. He was in a Hasidic Yeshiva as a child. Both grandparents in my father's family were very well known Rabbis in Budapest, before the Nazi regime rose. He grew up to become secular Jew. My mom doesn't have any ties with religion, but her father is very religious and she respects that. Demanding that religious people respect seculars can only come once we give them the same respect to believe in whatever they want. That's fair enough, right?:eusa_shifty:

And how can I not be born Jewish if my mom was secular Jew? Adoption. That happens sometimes:eusa_whistle: Was born Mestizo, no connection whatsoever until was converted to Judaism as a baby; So if Judaism is a "master" "race" in it's a "blood" thing, then call me subhuman.

:lol:

If the Zionists did not import all those settlers, Israel would be no more than an office in Tel Aviv

PFUCKTARD

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GilbertsThe-Routledge-History-Historical-Hardcover/dp/B0041CNUIC/ref=sr_1_24?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333126978&sr=1-24]Amazon.com: Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Which means what, idiot? Are jews not allowed to live where they choose?

Which means that Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places, so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces.

And no, people can't just establish a country wherever they please, like, what if they had decided that the island of Manhattan was the ideal place for Israel?

Last edited:

Which means that Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places, so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces.

And no, people can't just establish a country wherever they please, like, what if they had decided that the island of Manhattan was the ideal place for Israel?

Haters worldwide use the Israeli policy as an excuse to harm innocent Jews worldwide!:mad: Our brothers and sisters abroad are not to be blamed for the stupidity that the Israeli government does. Harming them is a war crime, that nobody speaks about, not only that, people seems to think that's reasonable? why? because they are Jews? wow, the nerve!

Haters worldwide use the Israeli policy as an excuse to harm innocent Jews worldwide!:mad: Our brothers and sisters abroad are not to be blamed for the stupidity that the Israeli government does. Harming them is a war crime, that nobody speaks about, not only that, people seems to think that's reasonable? why? because they are Jews? wow, the nerve!

What does this have to do with what I said? Now I'm a Jew hater? Geez.

didn't you say that it's ok to go against the Jews all over the world because of the Israeli policy? cause that is what can very well be understood of your words:eusa_hand:

[Which means that Jews chose to settle in the worst of all places,

So OTHER people can live where they want - but jews are not allowed to.

I also noticed that you made no mention of how the muslims are ethnically cleansing the middle east of christians - but you must be a muslim piece of shit, so that's not something to be discussed.

so they only have themselves to blame for the problems that Israel faces.

Of course, to the mentally ill jew-hating trash, only jews can ever be "responsible" for any conflict.

Except there is already a nation that contains manhattan, there was no country in the region when the jews declared an independent state, which if you had any facts, would know was approved by the UN's partition plan: 2 states for 2 people.

But for the muslim filth - that was unacceptable; muslims must have it ALL. The racist "muslim land" idea is never questioned, nor is the accepted nonsense that muslims must have complete political control, and all other groups have to be subservient to them.

Until lowlifes like this poster, and the larger muslim world begin accepting that other groups can be sovereign, there will never be peace in the mideast.

didn't you say that it's ok to go against the Jews all over the world because of the Israeli policy? cause that is what can very well be understood of your words:eusa_hand:

LOL, how did you get that from what I said?

LOL, how did you get that from what I said?

Ima Dunce, why does your page say you "suck off goats"? I thought you sucked off camels.

Does the camel know you're cheating on it?

Forum List

Back