What Kind Of People?

"Jews live in an apartheid world"? I never knew that. Please excuse me while I go tell my non Jewish neighbors what I learned here.

That is up to the people who reside in Israel. You know, those "Jews & OTHERS." The people in the surrounding Arab countries don't have to be concerned with any questions of intermarriage. Ain't that just great Tinmore?

Sure, but how many inter faith marriages are there between Jews and others? Any?

In other words, none. Jews live in an apartheid world.

"Jews live in an apartheid world"? I never knew that. Please excuse me while I go tell my non Jewish neighbors what I learned here.

That is up to the people who reside in Israel. You know, those "Jews & OTHERS." The people in the surrounding Arab countries don't have to be concerned with any questions of intermarriage. Ain't that just great Tinmore?

"I only know what I read on the internet."
~ Mark Twain

Go tell your Jewish mother that you're marrying a hispanic and then watch her have a heart attack. And like I said, how many israelis Jews married arabs last year, any? Plus, Jews think that they're better than everyone else who's not Jewish, like they're part of some master race or something.

Go tell your Jewish mother that you're marrying a hispanic and then watch her have a heart attack. And like I said, how many israelis Jews married arabs last year, any? Plus, Jews think that they're better than everyone else who's not Jewish, like they're part of some master race or something.

You need a little muslime attitude adjustment, beotch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

You won another cigar! As a bonus, you get to stand in line for people to kiss the Grand Ayatollah's feet. Lucky you!

Sure, but how many inter faith marriages are there between Jews and others? Any?

Of course there are. why showing off being clueless?:eusa_whistle:

You're so wrong, it could have actually be funny if it wasn't so sad. you've obviously baught all that crap about jews just like you baught all the Anti-Zionist propaganda.

All those who think they know it all:doubt:

You're so wrong, it could have actually be funny if it wasn't so sad. you've obviously baught all that crap about jews just like you baught all the Anti-Zionist propaganda.

Go tell your family that you've been secretly fucking an arab for the past 10 years and look at their faces. Zionism has nothing to do with this, it's the religion. Do you deny that you've been taught that Jews are god's chosen people and the rest of us aren't?

Go tell your family that you've been secretly fucking an arab for the past 10 years and look at their faces. Zionism has nothing to do with this, it's the religion. Do you deny that you've been taught that Jews are god's chosen people and the rest of us aren't?

IMA DUNCE

:bow3:
Quran 45:16 We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations

Ima to MJB:
If Jews don't intermarry, it wouldn't be because of the alleged superiority, Ima.
You see, close to where I came from thousand of Jews were slaughtered because they refused
to leave Judaism/convert to Islam. We feel an obligation to carry (and pass on) the torch.
Jews never claimed to be a master "race", it's the garbage that is vomited by the hate sites.
As for the mother heart attack, I don't know, I am marrying a Buddhist and had my Mom been alive, she would have loved her.
Don't believe what you read in davidduke.com

Ima to MJB:
If Jews don't intermarry, it wouldn't be because of the alleged superiority, Ima.
You see, close to where I came from thousand of Jews were slaughtered because they refused
to leave Judaism/convert to Islam. We feel an obligation to carry (and pass on) the torch.
Jews never claimed to be a master "race", it's the garbage that is vomited by the hate sites.
As for the mother heart attack, I don't know, I am marrying a Buddhist and had my Mom been alive, she would have loved her.
Don't believe what you read in davidduke.com

Why would a sane Jew want to marry arab excrement? There is no lower form of life than an arab.

In fact, arabs are good for nothing!

Arab Author Nidhal Naisa: "Arabs Are Good For Nothing" :clap2:
Nobody bothers to kick a dead cat. Unfortunately, the Arabs, to some extent, are dead cats. Who would even bother to give these dead cats a kick? They are good for nothing. You cannot rely on them. They turn their backs on one another. They fight one another.

Yesterday, an Arab summit was held, but 8 leaders did not show up. They officially boycotted the summit.

Some people say that the Arabs have contributed in some way to civilization, but their only contribution was the invention of the zero. Unfortunately, they remain at the zero phase and have not moved on. In fact, they remain below zero and have not made any significant contribution to human civilization.

I am very happy and proud that the Arabs recently produced
the largest plate of hummus, pickles or tbouli salad. That is all they care about: fried pastries, pickles, baba ghanoush. This is what they are good at: cotton candy, shanklish or beet kibbeh

Last edited by a moderator:
My own brother in law married a Hispanic girl. And they stayed married until he passed away.

As for Israel, please show us your documentation that no Jew has ever intermarried there. 'Atta boy.

My parents are secular Jews, if I go "f*ck* an Arab (why in God's name will I do that??) most likely my father will lock me up in my room for life. there have been many cases in Israel where Jewish girls married Arab men, and got killed or disappeared or have been tortured. don't ask me about what my parents will do if they;ll even SUSPECT something like that might even be an OPTION of happening to me. specially sincve

Personal story, my mom has a religious friend, who her son fell in love with a Christian girl. She has tried to make them think she was Jewish (something in family roots) but it was obvious she wasn't. our friend got pissed, not because of her religion, but because she lied about it, she had no problem with her marrying her boy, she just hated lies. after that, though, she began acting weird, dismiss the boy's faitg, putting his family to public shame in the synagogue and trying to convert him. she was a real pain, his mother didn't know what to do, she used to cry to my mom on the phone that she doesn't want the girl in the family but she doesn't want to lost her son. So my mother told her to leave it, because it's a matter of love and this is not her place to get involved, with all due respect.

So after hearing this, I asked my mother, what will happen if one day i'll fall in love with a non-Jew and want to move with him elsewhere. She told me that she will prefer me marrying a Jew (Will he understand your fasting on yom Kippur? will he respect Passover?) this will always be my choice and she will always be my mom.

I don't know how many Israelis married arabs, but it happens alot. more then you know. You can check by yourself bec=fore speculating.

And "master race"? lol, like a matter of "blood" or something? I wasn't born a Jew, so how can I believe in something stupid like a "master race"?

My parents are secular Jews, if I go "f*ck* an Arab (why in God's name will I do that??) most likely my father will lock me up in my room for life. there have been many cases in Israel where Jewish girls married Arab men, and got killed or disappeared or have been tortured. don't ask me about what my parents will do if they;ll even SUSPECT something like that might even be an OPTION of happening to me. specially sincve

Personal story, my mom has a religious friend, who her son fell in love with a Christian girl. She has tried to make them think she was Jewish (something in family roots) but it was obvious she wasn't. our friend got pissed, not because of her religion, but because she lied about it, she had no problem with her marrying her boy, she just hated lies. after that, though, she began acting weird, dismiss the boy's faitg, putting his family to public shame in the synagogue and trying to convert him. she was a real pain, his mother didn't know what to do, she used to cry to my mom on the phone that she doesn't want the girl in the family but she doesn't want to lost her son. So my mother told her to leave it, because it's a matter of love and this is not her place to get involved, with all due respect.

So after hearing this, I asked my mother, what will happen if one day i'll fall in love with a non-Jew and want to move with him elsewhere. She told me that she will prefer me marrying a Jew (Will he understand your fasting on yom Kippur? will he respect Passover?) this will always be my choice and she will always be my mom.

I don't know how many Israelis married arabs, but it happens alot. more then you know. You can check by yourself bec=fore speculating.

And "master race"? lol, like a matter of "blood" or something? I wasn't born a Jew, so how can I believe in something stupid like a "master race"?

Interesting. But how could you not be born a Jew if your mom was a secular Jew? I also know a couple of Jews would don't practise and have non-Jew partners, but they're in the tiniest minority. And religious people are nuts, who cares which invisible alien anyone worships?

Can they possibly get any dumber than this? For your education it is Christians who call Jews "God's chosen people." And how can this be true when you consider what God gave the Jews for neighbors in Israel?

Can they possibly get any dumber than this? For your education it is Christians who call Jews "God's chosen people." And how can this be true when you consider what God gave the Jews for neighbors in Israel?

Jews were the ones who chose to establish their country in Palestine. Nobody forced them to go there... except maybe god because he gave that land to them, didn't he?

Jews were the ones who chose to establish their country in Palestine. Nobody forced them to go there... except maybe god because he gave that land to them, didn't he?

IMA DUNCE

IMA DUNCE, "palestine" was an invented word the Romans gave to Israel during the Roman Empire that ended 1500 years ago.

Palestine does not appear in the Bible nor the Quran. Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible and Quran.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Professor of Religion, Boston University; Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University; Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews by Paula Fredriksen - Book - Random House

PBS...
In 70 AD, after a siege marked by starvation and terror crucifixions, the Roman army broke through the walls of Jerusalem. Not only did they kill thousands of Jews, they laid waste to the Temple, the only place on Earth, according to Biblical law, where Jews could worship God.

It was the death of the religion of Priests and sacrifices described by the Hebrew Bible. But, it would not be the death of Judaism. In the years ahead, some of the greatest religious minds in history would struggle to reinvent the religion of Moses and David.

But, the Jews would be forced to work during a period of almost inconceivable bloodshed and turmoil. They would watch their people be expelled from Jerusalem on pain of death and see the name of their homeland changed from Judea to Palestine
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLypbbijk2I&feature=relmfu]The Gifts of the Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
How do like that? And here I actually believed the Jews established their country in Canaan, not Palestine. Amazing what we can learn here on this board.

How do like that? And here I actually believed the Jews established their country in Canaan, not Palestine. Amazing what we can learn here on this board.

Canaan/Palestine/whatever, still, no one forced them to settle there except their god.

Forum List

Back