What just happened to my son

K

KLSuddeth

We live in a nice neighborhood; an affluent neighborhood. My son was outside playing 2 streets away (he is 13).
He knows he is to check in every 30 mintues - he didnt.

I knew something was wrong. I KNEW IT. We looked for him for an hour or more. I called DK and my son's father. Finally my daughter and I found him walking up the main street to the neighborhood, bawling and disheveled.

As he was playing, a car pulled up and told him to get in - he immediately ran the other way. The 2 men chased him, caught him and shoved him in the car. They drove him about 2 miles away to an alley behind a store and demanded his money which he gave to them. He wont tell me or the police what else happened. He then walked home in a state of shock to the point that he couldnt even think to call me to come to him.

The police came and took a report. My son is shaken beyond beleif, as am I.

We were lucky - they could have not shoved him out of the car.

I am scared to the point of vomiting. I am angry - beyond angry. I feel that I could do things right now that I dont even believe in. I want these bastards to pay. dearly.

What the fuck kind of society do we live in that things like this can happen? Yet they happen everyday. I want these fucks on a silver platter. I want to serve up a horrid punishment that they deserve. Wrong, yes. But its how I feel.

The worse part is, there is really nothing we can do.

Damnit, our CHILDREN should at the very least be safe.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
We live in a nice neighborhood; an affluent neighborhood. My son was outside playing 2 streets away (he is 13).
He knows he is to check in every 30 mintues - he didnt.

I knew something was wrong. I KNEW IT. We looked for him for an hour or more. I called DK and my son's father. Finally my daughter and I found him walking up the main street to the neighborhood, bawling and disheveled.

As he was playing, a car pulled up and told him to get in - he immediately ran the other way. The 2 men chased him, caught him and shoved him in the car. They drove him about 2 miles away to an alley behind a store and demanded his money which he gave to them. He wont tell me or the police what else happened. He then walked home in a state of shock to the point that he couldnt even think to call me to come to him.

The police came and took a report. My son is shaken beyond beleif, as am I.

We were lucky - they could have not shoved him out of the car.

I am scared to the point of vomiting. I am angry - beyond angry. I feel that I could do things right now that I dont even believe in. I want these bastards to pay. dearly.

What the fuck kind of society do we live in that things like this can happen? Yet they happen everyday. I want these fucks on a silver platter. I want to serve up a horrid punishment that they deserve. Wrong, yes. But its how I feel.

The worse part is, there is really nothing we can do.

Damnit, our CHILDREN should at the very least be safe.

OMG, you two. I'm SO sorry to hear that. This CAN be a sick fucking world that we live in and I hope the police find the bastards and that they do pay. Hell, you live in Texas maybe they will even execute them.

Sorry, don't mean to joke. I don't know what else to say except I am so happy for DK and you that you have your son back. Is DK out roaming the streets with a shotty?

Nah, that doesn't sound like him.

Im starting to not feel as peace loving as I once was.
Im moving past the fear and upset that I was feeling to white, hot anger. Tortuous anger. Beyond anger.
Touch my kid and die anger.

The absolute unmitigated TEMERITY of some fucking degenerate thinking he can mess with MY kid? He should hang while Im allowed to cut body pieces off. one at a time.

Im moving past the fear and upset that I was feeling to white, hot anger. Tortuous anger. Beyond anger.

The absolute unmitigated TEMERITY of some fucking degenerate thinking he can mess with MY kid? He should hang while Im allowed to cut body pieces off. one at a time.

YOu need an outlet for your extremely justifiable anger.

Might I suggest:

-a punching bag
-target practice
-hot sex(although that may be inappropriate right now, maybe later)
-family dinner out and a movie, just to spend time together and relax
-marijuana
-more target practice(while sober)
-ironing? me thinks not
-pretty much any physical activity
-target practice

About how you feel, I say:

FEED IT.

And when it gets so hot you cannot see straight, turn that feeling into proactive paranoia.

This is a kid, not a hubcap.

You need to be a rabid guard dog at all times or move to the sticks where he can carry his own defensive mechanisms.

Originally posted by nycflasher
YOu need an outlet for your extremely justifiable anger.

Might I suggest:

-a punching bag
-target practice
-hot sex(although that may be inappropriate right now, maybe later)
-family dinner out and a movie, just to spend time together and relax
-marijuana
-more target practice(while sober)
-ironing? me thinks not
-pretty much any physical activity
-target practice

Nice.

How about turning it into something that can solve the problem?

This is why your perspectives don't mean much.

You want to pacify the brain instead of fixing problems.

Wow, I am terribly sorry to hear about all of that. I know I just met you, but you were one of the first people that was nice to me on this board and it's just so hard to hear about bad things happening to someone who is so nice.

I hope that everything will be okay for you and your family. :(

thanks everyone.

I keep vacillating between how Im feeling. One minute Im so angry that I cant see straight and the next Im feeling grateful he is ok - the next, Im scared thinking of what COULD have happened.

My son is doing much better. He is just glad he is ok - Im the one falling apart right now. sheesh.

I can imagine how you feel. If someone even tries to tell my daughter what to do - or any of this kids I care for, I'm all over them. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if something like that happened to her.

:death: :tank: :dev2: :chains: :firing: :2guns:

Reading this nausiates me....I'm angry for you and along with you...that's soo horrible, KL - seriously, I will pray in a few minutes for 'peace' to you and yours through this.

:(

:-/

Thank GOD your son is still able to be with you, however. He's alive...and will recover.

I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words that everyone has posted. I and my family really appreciate it.

I havent meant to reply to only some people, so I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew how grateful we are

KL & DK,

1st Off: I am damn glad to hear the boy is apparently OK. Watch him closely for the next few days.

Second: NewGuy is right. Feed the anger. It is a natural response to what should be an unnatural action. Get a description out and about. Milk Carton these guys. When found, its Qual Day.

Last: When forming posse, call me. I am in the book in Abilene and my brother in law lives in Ft Worth so I won't impose on your couch. I know a taxidermist in Mineral Wells who can immortalize the moment after you've removed the body parts.

No more laffs cuz it wasn't funny. Y'all are in the prayers tonight for sure.

Phil

I am SOOO glad you have your son back. It could have been way worse. Please take care of you and yours, circle the wagons and worry of nothing but getting your son over this horrible thing. He may seem OK outwordly but inside I feel not. I do hope that the scum-bags that did this are caught and sent to prison. the boys in the house know how to take care of sub-humans such as these. Your family will be in my prayers, as will the police searching for the bastards that did this. a very slow and lingering death is too good for them.

KL & DK, I just read this, I'm hoping all is calmer now. I teach 6-8th grades and I can imagine how your son must be feeling. Vunerable, embarrassed-gee he's not as tough as he thought-grown men are stronger and faster.

If your unsure whether or not he was harmed; it's very hard for kids this age to open up, and he 'cried;' perhaps he has a favorite aunt, minister, uncle (though boys often find it hard to talk to men about being vunerable)? It's important that he let's someone else at least 'share the burden' and get medical help if he needs it.

God Bless, I too will say some for all of you. (Even if you're not religions, good thoughts for peace I hope are welcome.) :)

Forum List

Back