What it's like to meet kasich and cruz

Here’s What it’s Like to Meet Kasich and Cruz in Person

Reflects my observations though mine are not as first hand. It's the biggest problem kasich had and why he will never get the nomination
Meeting Kasich is like meeting the gruff old farmer who has dirt under his fingernails. Meeting Cruz is like meeting the local used car salesman with a cold fish handshake and a smooth plastic singsong smile.

I know which one I'd have run my country.

Reflects my observations though mine are not as first hand. It's the biggest problem kasich had and why he will never get the nomination
Meeting Kasich is like meeting the gruff old farmer who has dirt under his fingernails. Meeting Cruz is like meeting the local used car salesman with a cold fish handshake and a smooth plastic singsong smile.

Haha, the used car salesman is one that i've used many many times... Perfect candidate for president right? I just hope they run Palin for VP again... That's if Kanye isn't available... icing on the cake

Are you aware that Cruz said he wants to return the vast majority of federal lands to the States, that jives pretty well with my reading of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17

Great, but like I told Avatar, in order to qualify himself to me as a "Constitutional conservative" he needs to do just that if he becomes president and not before. I've heard too many conservatives call themselves "constitutional conservatives" and do nary a thing constitutional.

Yes he has a mixed record before the Supreme Court, but that doesn't qualify him as a "Constitutional conservative."

Cruz is a smart lawyer, but I think he's a constitutional originalist. More important, I think he will nominate constitutional originalist to the court.

He sounds like he has a lot of judicial prowess. If not president, Chief Supreme Court Justice has a nice ring to it.

Or attorney general.
Yall are nutz... How about he serves in the Senate for more than 1 term and proves that he can work with that body to get things done instead of simply being a talking point obstructionist. He is no where close to ready or qualified for President or any other of these positions.

Funny, the last bill he introduced was passed unanimously in both houses and signed by your dear leader, is that getting things done?
Good for him, this is the stuff that I can respect... I hope he keeps it up and in the process can evolve the way he speaks and communicates. Right now he does not present a presidential character and I have zero confidence in his abilities to lead.

You're entitled to your opinion.

And when and where did you meet both men, Silly?

I've never quite put a finger on why I dislike Kasich. I think this says what he's lacking. It's like he's been forced to run.

I know exactly why I don't like him. He's not even close to conservative enough, and he gives off EXACTLY the boring, nobody-really-home air that the author of that article mentioned.

"What a welcome change it was when Cruz entered! He was a breath of fresh air."

Okay, I'm calling bullshit. :eusa_snooty:

Why? Have you met him?

You DO realize there are some people in the world who've actually met the man in person and like him, right? Apparently, there are quite a few, or he wouldn't be a successful politician and fundraiser.

Why? Have you met him?

You DO realize there are some people in the world who've actually met the man in person and like him, right? Apparently, there are quite a few, or he wouldn't be a successful politician and fundraiser.
There are also quite a few people who like to smell the toilet paper after wiping their butt... What's your point?

Forum List

Back