What is your "relatively" most expensive fashion item? Or piece of clothes?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
One of my most "expensive fashion items" relative to the fashion item, i mean, there are shades no name for 15 euros, but i paid 50 euros... i was in a glasses shop not in lidl or so... where you get it for 15 euros... most of my other clothes, fashion items, are no name no brand and not expensive.... i regreted bying it, i looked for rayn bayn but that was 200 and over 200 euros just for shades? than i bought tom taylor for 50 euro i still regreted it because i could buy it from a store like lidl for 15 euros....

Shoes are usually the most expensive in most peoples' wardrobes. Don't know if eyeglasses count but if so my glasses with the magnetic clip on shades would be the most expensive followed by boots. I have wide feet, a 6E, and high arches so I have to get custom made boots; they run me an average of $1,200 for work boots and up for the dress boots with a discount for multiple orders, but they last a long time so they probably end up being cheaper than the store bought when averaged over years of use. I could go with ordering Red Wings more cheaply but they hurt my feet and I have to use arch supports so they end up too tight. they also don't make all of them in the U.S, any more.

Last edited:
Shoes are usually the most expensive in most peoples' wardrobes. Don't know if eyeglasses count but if so my glasses with the magnetic clip on shades would be the most expensive followed by boots. I have wide feet, a 6E, and high arches so I have to get custom made boots; they run me an average of $1,200 for work boots and up for the dress boots with a discount for multiple orders, but they last a long time so they probably end up being cheaper than the store bought when averaged over years of use. I could go with ordering Red Wings more cheaply but they hurt my feet and I have to use arch supports so they end up too tight. they also don't make all of them in the U.S, any more.
Tell me about it. I got a shoe fetish. And bags of course.

Speaking relatively, my wife recently paid $40 for a tee shirt for me. It is a nice tee shirt, but could be duplicated at Sam's for less than $10. So relatively speaking, it is probably the most expensive thing I own.

US Wings leather jacket

Winter Layers 5 12-3-22.jpeg

Forum List

Back