Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olaf

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Esther

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
When I was in 3rd grade, me and my brother Jack were riding the school bus home after the first day of school. The bus driver passed our stop. I yelled out, "Mr bus driver, stop the bus and let me and my brother Jack off". All the older kids laughed at me.

Last edited:
I have a very unique name: John

(it was very popular when i was born but nowadays you hardly ever find a little kid named John.)

My brother in law is named John, my ex husband is named John, my (now ex, sadly) step son was Jonathan, a.k.a., Jon Jon. Which is sort of weird, because I actually had a gf in grade school who's little brother was a Jon Jon too, go figure.

It's a lovely name.

There is some guy running around all over this country named "That Asshole", that keeps getting married over and over. Almost every divorced woman I know refers to her ex-husband as "That Asshole". I swear, that guy gets around more often than "That Bitch" that all divorced guys used to be married to.

When I was in 3rd grade, me and my brother Jack were riding the school bus home after the first day of school. The bus driver passed our stop. I yelled out, "Mr bus driver, stop the bus and let me and my brother Jack off". All the older kids laughed at me.

Was that incident before or after you said hi to him on the plane?

Forum List

Back