What Is Wrong With America ?

Iraq was NECESSARY. And will eventually be seen as a positive step.

Are you some kind of a retard?

I'm just asking.

Nothing good has come from the invasion of Iraq.

Iraq used to be a foil against Iran's ambitions. Now it's Iran's ally.

The Sunni Triangle became a breeding ground for Al Qaeda which is spreading into other countries.

Oh, yeah, 5000 dead Americans and 32,000 wounded Americans and a trillion dollars in needless expendatures.

Oh, you can't recognize how things could have been MUCH worse if W hadn't taken the actions he did?

If not, then you really have just revealed your lack of intellectual heft. You are unable to recognize the many and HUGE benefits that came about because of President George W. Bush's leadership and far-sighted courage?
Name some.

You don't get it.

W was the decider. HE got all the intel and (as [MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION] would agree, I'm sure) the PDB and information presented to him and he made the best decisions he could to protect, preserve or promote Americans, America, Liberty and the most numbers of lives as possible now and in the future, here at home and around the world.
Never in the annals of your posting have you sounded more batshit crazy. GWB was famous for not reading his PDBs... You know, like the one that was entitled "Bin Laden Determined to attack in the US." then promptly went on vacation.

You're a sick fuck.

America should revert to one big caring agrian commune....where no ones self esteem can be diminished......lol

Yes, where Our Great & Glorious Leaders In Central Planning -- they love us and care about us and are always trustworthy -- can make life fair and punish anyone who does or says anything that is unacceptable. I'm with ya!

:rock:

Since 1945, the US Federal government has engaged in the most irresponsible behavior ever documented by humanity. This is what is wrong with America:

In 1619, the American colonies passed their first marijuana law, making it mandatory for all landowners to grow Cannabis hemp which was essential to international trade (Columbus would not have reached "the New World" without hemp sails and ropes). This industry flourished for 300 years and was the primary reason for the institution of slavery- cheap labor was needed to break the hard hemp stalks and remove the fibers.

After the Civil War and the abolition of slavery, American textile manufacturers began importing less expensive fibers from Asia where workers are paid as little as possible (as opposed to paying American workers a real living wage). Despite this, the American hemp industry remained America's second largest fiber-bearing crop. Eli Whitney's cotton gin invented in 1793 moved cotton above hemp in productivity.

In 1917, a German immigrant named George Schlichten invented the decorticator, the hemp industry's equivalent to the cotton gin. After twenty years of innovation, this machine was set to make American hemp economically competitive with foreign imports, and would lead to a replacement for fossil fuels for energy, and trees for paper and construction.

In 1937, with the Depression still looming and unemployed white workers being told that all of their problems stem from Mexican immigrants who smoke pot, the US Federal Bureau of Narcotics managed to convince the American voters to outlaw Cannabis hemp under the name "Marihuana." The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 went into effect and for the first time in 300 years, American hemp was illegal to grow without a license (which the government refused to issue).

In 1942, the government began issuing those licenses.
Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

When those foreign imports of fiber were cut off by Japan after Pearl Harbor, the US Federal government began encouraging Americans to grow the same "demon weed" that the US Federal government told everyone was the cause of all of the crime, rape, murder, and suffering on Earth. "Marihuana" was so important to America's defense that Americans who agreed to grow Cannabis were excluded from the military draft, along with their sons. According to the US Department of Agriculture, legal "Marihuana" production skyrocketed from 1941 to 1942- "an increase of several thousand percent."

The Allies defeated the Axis with the help of legal "Marihuana", and there weren't any widespread outbreaks of marijuana-induced violence across America, which proved beyond question that all of the anti-marijuana propaganda before or since is complete and total bullshit.

But after legal "Marihuana" helped save America during World War II, the US Federal government went back to its idiotic stance of Cannabis prohibition. Since passage of the 1952 Boggs Narcotic Act, Cannabis Sativa has been one of the most illegal things in America. Since the 1972 Controlled Substances Act, it has definitely been the most illegal thing in America.

Legalize "Marihuana" again, America, and you will begin to diminish America's greatest source of government waste: the military industrial complex.

Last edited:
[

Oh, you can't recognize how things could have been MUCH worse if W hadn't taken the actions he did?

No, honestly, I can't. Saddam wasn't a threat to anyone, as demonstrated by the fact we rolled up his military in three weeks. He had no links to Al Qaeda, he wasn't in possession of WMD's.

But even if you live in a Right Wing Fantasy Land where his removal was a good thing, the incompetence of how it was handled afterwards is probably the worst since we got rid of Kaiser and the Tsar and got Hitler and Stalin instead. We allowed the country to spiral into chaos.

And here was the thing, General Shinkisi told Bush we would need 500,000 troops to pacify Iraq. Bush not only went in with less than 150K, he alienated any allies who would have contributed troops AND he disbanded the Iraqi Army, which could have helped maintain order.

If not, then you really have just revealed your lack of intellectual heft. You are unable to recognize the many and HUGE benefits that came about because of President George W. Bush's leadership and far-sighted courage?

You don't get it.

Your right. I don't get how going after a dictator who was essentially contained and didn't even control most of his own country while letting the terrorist mastermind who killed 3000 Americans run around free for a decade was "leadership" or "far-sighted".

W was the decider. HE got all the intel and (as [MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION] would agree, I'm sure) the PDB and information presented to him and he made the best decisions he could to protect, preserve or promote Americans, America, Liberty and the most numbers of lives as possible now and in the future, here at home and around the world.

He had info and thought about that info and you can't imagine it even exists.

He made the decisions because Cheney went down to the CIA and cherry-picked the data. He ignored the UN inspectors when they said, "Hey, we don't think he actually has WMD's", and he ignored our allies when they called for more time to give the inspectors a chance to do their jobs.

W prevented Israel from starting a much larger and much more serious war that could have led to WWIII.

That's a good argument for cutting off Israel, it's not a good argument for invading Iraq. So when Israel doesn't want to get it's hands dirty, we have to go in and fight the war instead? Is that how it's supposed to work? I really don't think so.

Now that we all know you are a minor leaguer you go on and post as you will and those who find you to be at their level will give your posts the "Likes" they think your level of thought warrants.

G'day.

:beer:

Any poster who has to "Declare" victory really hasn't gotten anywhere near it.

No, honestly, I can't. Saddam wasn't a threat to anyone, as demonstrated by the fact we rolled up his military in three weeks. He had no links to Al Qaeda, he wasn't in possession of WMD's.

I think this is VERY telling.

Is it a factor of your lack of intelligence, is it a lack of chronological maturity or is it a factor of your Liberal hard wiring, that you can't comprehend the concept of the common bluff, as is commonly used in negotiations by adults???

Bluffing is a very commonly used technique in card games like poker.

bluff1
bləf/Submit
noun
an attempt to deceive someone into believing that one can or will do something.
"the offer was denounced as a bluff"
synonyms: deception, front, subterfuge, pretense, posturing, sham, fake, deceit, feint, hoax, facade, fraud, charade; More
verb
verb: bluff; 3rd person present: bluffs; past tense: bluffed; past participle: bluffed; gerund or present participle: bluffing
try to deceive someone as to one's abilities or intentions.
"he's been bluffing all along"
synonyms: pretend, sham, fake, feign, lie, hoax, pose, posture, masquerade, dissemble More
deceive, delude, mislead, trick, fool, hoodwink, dupe, hoax, beguile, gull;
informalcon, kid

Saddam was bluffing that he had WMD's. W had to respect the bluff or leave our valued allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia vulnerable to possible WMD attack.

So many of you lightweight, incomplete thinkers fail to grasp this fundamental concept that I think I will use this as a test to determine who is a Liberal and who still has hope.

Now that we all know you are a minor leaguer you go on and post as you will and those who find you to be at their level will give your posts the "Likes" they think your level of thought warrants.

G'day.

:beer:

Any poster who has to "Declare" victory really hasn't gotten anywhere near it.

You reveal a bit of your mental short circuiting here. I did not declare victory.

You just feel vanquished and interpret my comments as a declaration of victory.

I don't do that with posters at your level.

I just let the chips fall where they may.

Water finds its own level.

I hope you find yours.

Last edited:
BOTTOMLINE = We have forgotten that in God we trust. Most now say,"we don't want or need God! except the day after 9/11 on that day WE WANTED AND NEEDED GOD!!!

BOTTOMLINE = We have forgotten that in God we trust. Most now say,"we don't want or need God! except the day after 9/11 on that day WE WANTED AND NEEDED GOD!!!

Don't you trust a heavily armed army more? Or is that your god? :lol:

Is it a factor of your lack of intelligence, is it a lack of chronological maturity or is it a factor of your Liberal hard wiring, that you can't comprehend the concept of the common bluff, as is commonly used in negotiations by adults???

Saddam was bluffing that he had WMD's. W had to respect the bluff or leave our valued allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia vulnerable to possible WMD attack.

So many of you lightweight, incomplete thinkers fail to grasp this fundamental concept that I think I will use this as a test to determine who is a Liberal and who still has hope.

Well, no, he really didn't. Besides the fact that only a complete asshole would "value" Israel and Saudi Arabia as "allies". Seriously. Fuck Israel and Fuck the Saudis. Let them fight their own fucking wars for a change.

The point was, we had inspectors back in Iraq. Saddam gave in, without a shot being fired. But this was never about WMD's. This was about Bush wanting to kill Saddam beause Saddam embarrassed his Pappy!

Now we have an Iraq that is run by Iran and Al Qaeda, and you think this is a good thing? Really?

I hope you find yours.

Guy, the fact that you exist in your own reality where the Saudis are valuable allies, Saddam was a threat, Bush was smart, and you make compelling arguments (note, even the other wingnuts are running from you in this thread.)

Don't you trust a heavily armed army more? Or is that your god? :lol:

I support a big army as I know history about other nations with big armies. You're crazy if you don't believe it can happen.

Actually, God was kind of the problem on 9/11 wasn't he.

Atta and the other assholes were doing "God's" will. And God didn't stop them.

God will not force anyone to accept his protection and blessings!!!

God has a very limp noodle....

God doesn't fucking exist.

Unfortunately, crazy people willing to murder to please an imaginary Sky Fairy do.

Radicals on both sides is what's wrong with this country...Like a cancer!

As an independent, would you rather see legislative stalemate or domination by one side or the other so there is some address of the nation's problems?

I'm pretty liberal as you probably know but there are times when I wouldn't care if the conservatives when they regain power just imposed the nuke option and went crazy with power and began running over the Dems who would be the minority party.

The frequency of my thinking this would probably surprise a lot of my fellow liberals....I wonder if they feel the same.

Anyway, as a MOTR analyst, would you rather have what we have now or total domination by either ideology?

God doesn't fucking exist.

Unfortunately, crazy people willing to murder to please an imaginary Sky Fairy do.

SO SAYS THE ""FOOL"" ==The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. PSALMS 53:1 ===GOD KNOWS YOU WELL!!!

Well, no, he really didn't. Besides the fact that only a complete asshole would "value" Israel and Saudi Arabia as "allies". Seriously. Fuck Israel and Fuck the Saudis. Let them fight their own fucking wars for a change.

The point was, we had inspectors back in Iraq. Saddam gave in, without a shot being fired. But this was never about WMD's. This was about Bush wanting to kill Saddam beause Saddam embarrassed his Pappy!

Now we have an Iraq that is run by Iran and Al Qaeda, and you think this is a good thing? Really?

I hope you find yours.

Guy, the fact that you exist in your own reality where the Saudis are valuable allies, Saddam was a threat, Bush was smart, and you make compelling arguments (note, even the other wingnuts are running from you in this thread.)

Maybe the last time your brain worked was in the 1950's when you were an Eisenhower supporter.

What do you suppose Israel would have done had the POSSIBILITY that Saddam had WMD's POSSIBLY waiting to unleash upon them existed much longer?

When was the last time Israel laid down when their existence was threatened?

No, I can't recall it either.

What do they almost always do when facing life and death threats?

Do they do NOTHING?

No, they confront the challenge and they do so decisively.

What would the rest of the Muslim and Arab worlds do in the face of what would have been seen as an unprovoked attack by the hated Jooz on an Iraq who's brutal dictator had been paying Palestinian martyr's families $25,000? And what would they do when their hated, sworn enemy attacked a newly religious Saddam?

You don't think the resulting war would have affected you at all, huh?

It would have affected the WORLD. And maybe triggered a regional war much worse than Iraq.

And if you don't think of Saudi Arabia as a valued ally, how about a crucial oil supplier to the free world we do business with?

You are a dried up old lightweight.

Go find a 70 year old to take to the Malt Shop and spare us your lack of political acumen.

And I don't need the kind of indications of being 'right' that you do. You rely on misleading indicators. The kind that come from being just like everyone else.

That's fine for those who aren't the trail blazer, the pioneer, the one who is in front seeing things fresh that the others, like you, will have to wait to see later.

I don't have that luxury.

I have to be able to see these things and tell you about them and eventually you and the others will get around to recognizing I was right.

It's called leadership.

You know nothing about leadership if you get your sense of being right from having a crowd around you.

Relax old man.

Enjoy the journey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back