What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government?

ROFL! He's far less dangerous than President Shitzzhispants. What is Orban doing that is so "dangerous?" Your problem with Orban is that he's not a communist.

Neither was Hitler. What will Orban do about the the non white, non Protestants in Hungary?

Neither was Hitler. What will Orban do about the the non white, non Protestants in Hungary?
What are you and your fellow racists going to do with all the white people in the USA?

Did Orban say he was going to impose some kind of final solution?

What are you and your fellow racists going to do with all the white people in the USA?

Did Orban say he was going to impose some kind of final solution?
Hitler did not announce he was going to implement a final solution but he used the same language as Orban and white nationalists. There you go Bripat, using your mouth and not your brain. Hitler, Orban and white nationalists love people like you.

Hitler did not announce he was going to implement a final solution but he used the same language as Orban and white nationalists. There you go Bripat, using your mouth and not your brain. Hitler, Orban and white nationalists love people like you.
He certainly did not. What a great big lying douchebag you are.

You obviously just makeup facts to suit your imbecile narrative.

Only someone who can think could determine that, and that ain't you.
"is not"
Did you have anything besides cheapshots to offer?
I have provided the opportunity for you to gain knowledge, from me, but you are incapable of absorbing knowledge because you are simple minded. I have dumbed down my responses in attempt to communicate with a simple minded person. I thought I was being considerate but you call my responses cheap shots. I do think you understand what I am communicating in what you call "cheap shots". My thoughtful responses went over your head.

Yes, Orban is dangerous. He's turned Hungary into an autocracy.

How? They still have elections there, don't they?

Are you really that anal?
I have provided the opportunity for you to gain knowledge, from me, but you are incapable of absorbing knowledge because you are simple minded. I have dumbed down my responses in attempt to communicate with a simple minded person. I thought I was being considerate but you call my responses cheap shots. I do think you understand what I am communicating in what you call "cheap shots". My thoughtful responses went over your head.
How could anyone gain knowledge from you?

Again, nothing but cheap shots.

Whites are allowed to govern their own countries. You are a fucking genocide wannabe.

How? They still have elections there, don't they?
So does Russia. Many authoritarian governments have elections that the authoritarian leader always wins. Trump is trying to pull the same tricks that Putin and other dictators pull but the US system was able to stop Trump from doing what Putin and others do. There you go again, using your mouth over your brain.

Forum List

Back