What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government?

So does Russia. Many authoritarian governments have elections that the authoritarian leader always wins. Trump is trying to pull the same tricks that Putin and other dictators pull but the US system was able to stop Trump from doing what Putin and others do. There you go again, using your mouth over your brain.
What a lying asshole.

The fact is you can't name a single government policy that makes Austria "authoritarian."

Are you that stupid? Cuba is both communist governance wise and economically.
Right, I never said Hungary was a Communist country. Have you ever been to China? The biggest Communist country. There are all kinds of retail stores. Most US national retailers, I was stopped in a Wal-Mart in China for taking pictures. They do put more restrictions on the retailers. But having retailers not owned by the government means nothing.

Right, I never said Hungary was a Communist country. Have you ever been to China? The biggest Communist country. There all kinds of retail stores. Most US national retailers, I was stopped in a Wal-Mart in China for taking pictures. They do put more restrictions on the retailers. But having retailers not owned by the government means nothing.
China isn't really communist anymore. It's crony capitalist.

What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government? Cuba is as close as you can get to pure Communism in the real world. Hungary is an authoritarian, close to a dictatorship, with goals of purity of races. Orban said, "we do not want to become peoples of mixed race." Who does that sound like?
We do not want Communism for obvious reasons but the far right is embracing Orban and his Hungarian government. This is a threat to democratic union. It has to be stopped.

Both suck, so let not be like either…

Independent judges are a base for every democratic system where elections make any sense at all.
Its nice to see a german who learned something from the American example

But a great system that depends on impartial judges fails when those judges become partisan hacks

And we have been trending toward partisan lib judges a several generations

What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government? Cuba is as close as you can get to pure Communism in the real world. Hungary is an authoritarian, close to a dictatorship, with goals of purity of races. Orban said, "we do not want to become peoples of mixed race." Who does that sound like?
We do not want Communism for obvious reasons but the far right is embracing Orban and his Hungarian government. This is a threat to democratic union. It has to be stopped.

Can people freely move out of Hungary?

They keep Cubans stuck in Cuba

Of course I only speak for myself. I never claimed otherwise.
Here are your words:

we do not want Hungary here. You belong in Hungary, Russia or North Korea. The USA is far to good for you

“We” indicates more than yourself

s

Viktor Orban is dangerous. Texans better wake up. What the hell are you going to do about all the brown skinned, mixed race, non Protestants in Texas?
Hungary joined NATO in 1999. Are lefties going to start attacking our NATO allies while Russia rolls over Ukraine and China is poised to take Taiwan? WTF is wrong with these people?

Yes, Orban is dangerous. He's turned Hungary into an autocracy.

Hasn’t Hungary always been an autocracy? It was a monarchy up until the Russians conquered in during WWII.

They are the government of the USA, dumbass.

Somehow true. Nevertheless the law-giving powers, the judging powers and the executive powers have to be seperated. Only in times of war (= in times when a nation fights for the own survival) exist exceptions. But such a situation had happened in the USA only two times: in case of your civil war and in your uncalculable combined Pacific war and Atlantic war during world war 2. ... And perhaps also during the Cold War ... So three times. But also in this times your politicial system did not break down. But today idiots under the leading influence of a political charlatan who lives in fear to get a wet hairs and insults the dead comrades of your veterans attacks with Buffallo vikings the Capitol of the USA only because he lost elections. Weird. Why got this man more than one vote? Do you hate your freedom and what makes safe your freedom?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back