What is Trump really saying?

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by JimH52, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Vigilante

Vigilante BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,248
    I LOVE dealing with moron Liberals, it enforces my feeling of superiority! LOLOL!

[​IMG]

POLL: Trump Leads GOP Field Among Hispanics, Records 34% Favorability

MRCTV.org ^ | July 27, 2015 | Tim Dionisopoulos

TRUMP LEADS NEVADA POLL WITH OVERWHELMING HISPANIC SUPPORT

DonaldJTrump.com ^ | 7/16/15
    One America News Network, “OAN”, a credible source for 24/7 national and international news, released today its most recent 2016 Republican and Democratic Presidential Polling Results for Nevada conducted by Gravis Marketing. The results show that GOP Presidential candidate Donald Trump has a commanding lead of 27.7%, with recently announced Presidential Candidate Scott Walker in second with 15%. In third is Ben Carson with 7.8% with Jeb Bush a point behind at 6.8%. Marco Rubio rounds out the top five with 5.4%. Undecided voters remain high at just over 20%.

“We Are All Donald Trump,” Proclaims Hispanic Human-Rights Activist

Townhall.com ^ | July 18, 2015 | Humberto Fontova
    The human rights activist mentioned in this column title is also a Presidential Medal of Freedom winner. More fascinatingly still, he’s also black. Even more amazingly, he’s a foreign “Latino” human rights-activist from a nation where recent polls show over half the residents craving to emigrate to the U.S. With this profile, what odds would Vegas give that he’s a current Donald Trump basher? Instead Oscar Biscet (the activist’s name) is a Spanish-speaking Cuban dissident and current Trump backer, who seems to understand the English language better than many native-born, ruddy-cheeked, apple-pie eating Americans, from to Karl Rove Jeb Bush....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    As he did on his TV show he acts the part of a spoiled little brat. How we used to say, if he doesn't get his way he'll take his football and go home.

3. prison/con.net

prison/con.net Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +191
    when BOTH teams are pos's, it's high time to have a third team.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1