What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

I'm not afraid of a goddam thing! I've been filing annual income tax returns since 1953. I've never made the kind of money the government would be interested in. How about yours??

Trump is a crook! We all know how he's used the government's bankruptcy laws to evade paying millions in taxes!

When somebody is born rich they have a definite heads up above the rest of us.....or hadn't you noticed that?

Hey, don't blame me for your lack of foresight and unwillingness to build your own wealth. But lemme 'splain something:

I'm not whining for Trump or anyone else to post their IRS papers so have no obligation to post my own. However YOU are devoting a major portion of what's left of your life to bitching about others, demanding they post theirs. That imposes on you a burden to post your own tax information as a demonstration of good faith in your feeling others ought to so do.

So, unless your next post will have a .pdf file of your own tax returns attached then please spare us all the burden of your hypocrisy.

Didn't Republicans LEARN a lesson from you scumbag leftist DemoRATS last election when you sent Harry Reid up on the Senate floor to LIE about Mitt Romney's tax returns, deliberately and maliciously, KNOWING that whatever ever said on the floor of either House is NOT punishable under CONTEMPT LAWS, and can NOT be SUED in court for outright lies! Reid even ADMITS HE LIED on national television!!!! So Trump is going to let you scumbags LIE about whatever TAX RETURNS he files?.... He's, at least, smart enough to basically TAKE THE TAX ISSUE OFF THE TABLE...and you pieces of shit can complain about it all you want for the next 90 days!!!!!

Anybody who watches Fox News and mentions lying has one helluva set of balls......probably made of brass!

You have no balls, you're a subversive!

So where are Trump's Tax returns? Trump himself indicated that they should be released by April of the election year. Its August.

What's his excuse this time?

So where are Trump's Tax returns? Trump himself indicated that they should be released by April of the election year. Its August.

He should look in the box where Hillary found her 85 Million.

What does Hillary have to do with Trump releasing his tax returns?
She went from broke to being worth 85 Million in less than 6 months and she should determine our Economic and Fiscal Policy.
Nothing in this fact triggers suspicion?

She went from broke to being worth 85 Million in less than 6 months and she should determine our Economic and Fiscal Policy.

So the reason that Trump refuses to release his tax return despite having already affirmed that a predsidential candidate *should* release his tax returns by April of the election year...

...is that Hillary made 85 million dollars?

What does that have to do with Trump's tax return release? You seem eager to avoid the topic. Why?

So the reason that Trump refuses to release his tax return despite having already affirmed that a predsidential candidate *should* release his tax returns by April of the election year...

What does that have to do with Trump's tax return release? You seem eager to avoid the topic. Why?

Just as no Republican answers YOUR question, no Democrat has ever answered MY question.

Just as no Republican answers YOUR question, no Democrat has ever answered MY question.

The thread is about my question. And you run from the topic of the thread like it were on fire.

I suppose in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

The thread is about my question. And you run from the topic of the thread like it were on fire.

I suppose in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

I find most Neo-Conservatives to be as irrational as Liberals.
No Liberal here has ever answered my question and no Conservative here will answer yours.
I personally would rather trace a person's career and off the cuff remarks about our nation than look at Romney's Tax Returns.

Last edited:

I find most Neo-Conservatives to be as irrational as Liberals.
No Liberal here has ever my question and no Conservative here will answer yours.
I personally would rather trace a person's career and off the cuff remarks about our nation than look at Romney's Tax Returns.

No liberal here has abandoned the topic of the thread as you have? Imagine my shock.

If you want a thread about Hillary, start one. But as you've demonstrated by half a dozen posts......you can provide no valid reason why Trump continues to refuse to release his tax returns. Even Trump is ignoring what Trump says.

Why hasn't Obama released his college transcripts? You want Republicans to be open first fix your own side.
If Obama shows up his transcripts and his real birth certificate I'll join the call to have Trump show his tax records.

Why hasn't Obama released his college transcripts? You want Republicans to be open first fix your own side.
If Obama shows up his transcripts and his real birth certificate I'll join the call to have Trump show his tax records.
No presidential candidate has willingly released their college transcripts.

Including Trump.

Every major party presidential candidate in the last 40 years has released their tax returns.

Except Trump.

Why? You can run. You can wiggle. You can worm. You can try to desperately change the topic. But with each passing day, it gets more obvious that there is something Trump doesn't want us to see.

No presidential candidate has willingly released their college transcripts.

Including Trump.

Every major party presidential candidate in the last 40 years has released their tax returns.

Except Trump.

Why? You can run. You can wiggle. You can worm. You can try to desperately change the topic. But with each passing day, it gets more obvious that there is something Trump doesn't want us to see.

I think you may have somehow failed to grasp the technique for attaching a .pdf file of your own tax return. Surely a simple oversight but there ARE YouTube videos you might consult for guidance.....

watching Trumpbots autodeflect when tax returns are mentioned CRACKS ME UP !

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is fall down hilarious coming from the side that wouldn't show a fuck'n birth certificate for over 3 years!!! Come to think of it - 'ole Barry Soetoro never did produce a birth certificate. The best he could do after three freaking years was to produce an oddly immaculate "certificate of live birth". :lmao:

I say the exact same thing about all of your posts. They CRACK ME UP! From the lack of facts, to the poor grammar, to the bizarre tinfoil hat theories - all of them are great for a laugh. Keep 'em coming Siete!

I say the exact same thing about all of your posts. They CRACK ME UP! From the lack of facts, to the poor grammar, to the bizarre tinfoil hat theories - all of them are great for a laugh. Keep 'em coming Siete!

yeah but you're a moron, and nobody really cares wtf you think ..

yeah but you're a moron, and nobody really cares wtf you think ..
All of the facts say otherwise cupcake... :lol:

Forum List

Back