What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

If Obama can seal every single one of his personal records obviously you have no right to see any of Trump's...and if you have no problem with Obama doing it you should have no problem with anyone else doing so.

If Obama can seal every single one of his personal records obviously you have no right to see any of Trump's...and if you have no problem with Obama doing it you should have no problem with anyone else doing so.

What records did Obama seal again, I forget??

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

Where's your faux outrage for the head Negro in the White House's inability to release certain personal records to the American public, dingbat?

More at MSN.com

what difference does it make

But you know it does not work this way.

The MSM protects Ds and attacks Rs...even a progressive elitist R like Trump.

More at MSN.com

Don't ever look for that information to become public. For the same reason Obama's records were sealed, this information is kept secret, it all goes back the spooks. The hand of the security state rears it's ugly head, either that or the mob. But what's the difference, right? :lmao:

Here's what you are not supposed to know, it has to do with the CIA and Resort's International.

Who Towers Behind Trump?

The following detailed background on billionaire real estate developer, TV personality, author and GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump comes courtesy of an excerpt from Michael Collins Piper’s book, The New Jerusalem: Zionist Power in America, which was published in 2004 by AMERICAN FREE PRESS.
http://americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/?print=print

In 1987, upon the death of longtime CIA front man James Crosby, the nominal head of Resorts International, up-and-coming young New York real estate tycoon Donald Trump stepped into the picture and bought Crosby’s interest in the gambling empire.

Trump soon became a household name, with his colorful personality and his insistence upon naming a variety of luxury hotels, apartment houses and other commercial ventures after himself. But while the name “Trump” appeared in the headlines, the names of the real movers behind Resorts International remained hidden from public view.

Here's How Many Years Of Tax Returns Obama Has Released...

11 years....

Now where are Trumps?

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.
Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

The truth hurts Trump.

I honestly do not think Donald Trump gives a flying fuck if you, or anyone else on earth for that matter, is offended by what he chooses to release or withhold. Why don't you grow a set of nuts and move along Homer.

Here's How Many Years Of Tax Returns Obama Has Released...

11 years....

Now where are Trumps?

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.
Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

The truth hurts Trump.

I honestly do not think Donald Trump gives a flying fuck if you, or anyone else on earth for that matter, is offended by what he chooses to release or withhold. Why don't you grow a set of nuts and move along Homer.

So first you ask for them... Then you get them simply only to insult the provider...

This is the problem you got...

There ain't enough assholes in America to vote for Trump....

I give Obama almost no chance of winning in 2016.

One would have to ask why Trump has any supporters at all. When you do ask the question, the overwhelming load of crap you hear from his supporters is that “he is different”. But isn’t it strange how whenever you question Drumpf, the first thing the same supporters do is draw parallels between he and other politicians . If he’s truly different, they wouldn’t be doing that; obviously.

New Topics

Forum List

Back