What is this "Do not mention Nazis" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Hitler invades Gardening and Landscaping or Art and Crafts...
Then the boards are officially off the rails.

So far they have remained neutral.

Are you SURE that gardening hasn't been attacked? You might ask Toro and the FZ crew about that. They carry out these these guerrilla attacks on the upstairs forums pretty regularly.

I believe Toro was wounded in that gardening raid. He'll show his medal from Manifold.

Are you SURE that gardening hasn't been attacked? You might ask Toro and the FZ crew about that. They carry out these these guerrilla attacks on the upstairs forums pretty regularly.

I believe Toro was wounded in that gardening raid. He'll show his medal from Manifold.

Toro has PTSD from the gardening forum. :abgg2q.jpg:

Toro has PTSD from the gardening forum. :abgg2q.jpg:

But Hey !! Those Russians aren't on USMB anymore --- are they? Lost the war in the Gardening forum maybe?

This is what I said that seems to have gotten you so upset in Toro's thread:
Scapegoating is exactly what the Nazi's did and many of us see that happening today with Muslims, with Hispanics, and with most anyone who is poor and not white. They are the "other," animals from shithole countries infesting our country, dangerous to our safety, gobbling our money...why are we letting them come here?

Shutting down the opposition with massive propaganda campaigns .... attacking the media, claiming they are all liars ....that is what Hitler did. Does it sound familiar?

So that's why some people see a similarity and don't want to see it go any farther.

I think I made it clear that scapegoating and attacking the media as liars are what Hitler initially did when he assumed power, and many see a shadow of that in what Trump doing. I did not take it any farther than that and noted that it is certainly as far as it has gone, even among those who see the similarity.

It's great you have read my posts, scanning for things to disagree with, Bruce. Too bad you missed this, which I posted a couple hours ago:
From the time I started posting here, I've objected to casually calling the other side Nazi's or Hitler, because it disrespects the six million people who died under those fuckers.

I can't control what the media does, except by chosing who I tune into. I have never heard those names being bandied about by ANY one on ANY of the media I watch/listen to. Or even in the papers I read. I wouldn't be giving them my trade if they did.

All I can do is control what comes out of my mouth (or my fingers here).
the-blowback-from-the-media-nazi-references-and-incitement-to-mob-actions

I'm sorry to have lost your respect, but it does not change my mind. I simply explained the reason for some people's perception of what is going on.
Quit with the "people like you" shit or I'm gonna get mad.

Question:

Do you believe Hitler is the only Political Figure to ever say the media was his enemy and lying?

If so do you know anything about Tito, Stalin, Castro, oh what about North Korea?

Maybe Trump is a Commie?

What a great defense!

Don’t compare Trump to Hitler! He can be compared to ANY dictator!

:auiqs.jpg:

Seeing you are a teacher then explain how Trump is like Hitler?

I can show how Donald John Trump is more like Joe McCarthy and how Trump Mexican Scare is like Joe Red Scare, but feel free to show me how Donald is like Hitler?

Is it the attack on the media?

If so then can you show me where Trump has stopped CNN, MSNBC or any Progressive media outlet from reporting or giving their political spin?

If it is his handling of illegal immigrants, then can you show me the showers, ovens and death camps?

If it is the Nationalism, well I saw that with Obama and yet never saw Obama and his voters as fascists individuals.

So what has Trump done to make so many believe he is the next Hitler?

I am disturbed by his emphasis on stories of illegal immigrants who commit heinous crimes. Hitler had a similar practice of broadcasting all the crimes of the Jews.

Are there ovens and concentration camps and Zyklon-B in the USA? No.

It’s the scapegoating, dummy.

But as you so accurately pointed out, Trump’s behavior can be compared to almost any dictator out there. What a relief.

It's not "scapegoating" when there's a trio of them home invading and raping in your neighborhood, ok? The sheriffs got them by landing a copter in my friend's backyard. They did quite a lot of damage before they were caught, though.

It’s scapegoating when you hold a million of them responsible for the actions of those three.

Are you saying that I don’t have a genuine interest in gardening?

:shock:

That sounds like something a German political party member from the last century might say.

Are you saying that I don’t have a genuine interest in gardening?

:shock:

That sounds like something a German political party member from the last century might say.

Pretty sure you're not cleaning the compost out of your fingernails too often up there cupcake. Growing pot indoors does not count BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back