What Is the Worst Prediction From Climate Scientists

LOL!!!!

What a MORON.

IF there were actually record warm ocean water, we should have had a record year for canes.

We didn't. We had a DUD.

Why????

LOL!!!
EMH PRESENTS NO EVIDENCE

And YOU are apparently as full of shit as a Christmas goose if you believe what the government and media want you to see to the exclusion of all else.
Big conspiracy. Wow. Might as well end it all. You stand no chance what so ever. Oh did you hear. People are talking about Joe and his considering dropping register republicans off the Medicare and social security roles. But it s just talk now, nothing in the media. So it’s probably true.

It seems that if the wind blows the wrong direction one day, it's all due to AGW.

We won't hit 100 in Phoenix today. We will get up there a little later. This is all normal.

But washing machines are still taking care of the soiled underpants of the alarmists over "Phoenix's record heat", which was only a record in terms of duration about 110. There was one day when the record for that day was broken And BTW, the previous record was set in the 1970's (50 years ago). Still waiting to hear about that.

But....for the sake of discussion, I'd like to know what is the worst projected "disaster" you have read about. Links would be much appreciated.

Lately it seems that some of the scientific community is coming out and saying "Global Warming Yes......Climate Crisis.....No). They have to have some rational for that thinking too. If you come across any, I'd love to hear.
Doesn't work like that, alarmists need the event first.

Other than that, the blanket prediction is, "Gonna get wetter, windyer, dryer, hotter, colder, more hail, and more hurricanes". Ask when, the reply is, "Fascist, denier, bigot, racist'.

You left out "stupid".
Correct, add on as many meaningless insults, because, they're all meaningless.

Alarmists claim all climate scientists claim mankind is the culprit and never diss a climate model. So ok. On which day in which week in which month is the next predicted cold snap on record, wettest on record, windiest on record, warmest on record, driest on record.

:popcorn:

Correct, add on as many meaningless insults, because, they're all meaningless.

Alarmists claim all climate scientists claim mankind is the culprit and never diss a climate model.
Untrue. No one has ever claimed that climate models were perfect. They are constantly being tested and adjusted and retested. They are ALWAYS a work in progress. That does NOT mean, however, they are without value.
So ok. On which day in which week in which month is the next predicted cold snap on record, wettest on record, windiest on record, warmest on record, driest on record.
Try you local weatherman. Or woman.

Untrue. No one has ever claimed that climate models were perfect. They are constantly being tested and adjusted and retested. They are ALWAYS a work in progress. That does NOT mean, however, they are without value.

Try you local weatherman. Or woman.
Yes, climate models are useless.

And another yes, the weatherman tells me what the weather is.

No feelings, no hypertension, no panic needed.

Perhaps to you.

And will be. Making extensive use of GCMs

Except, perhaps, when he is telling you about imminent tornadoes, hurricanes or floods.
To everyone.

Tornadoes, hurricanes and floods have existed before mankind, during mankind, and will continue to do so after mankind.

Before mankind, and enormous glacial barrier broke and in a handful of hours, it scoured out the English channel. Could you explain which climate model predicted this and what alarm was raised?

According to these models you religiously believe in, when's the next dreadful flood, and where?

To everyone.

Tornadoes, hurricanes and floods have existed before mankind, during mankind, and will continue to do so after mankind.
The point was that when the weatherman tells you about such things there might well be feelings, hypertension and panic.
Before mankind, and enormous glacial barrier broke and in a handful of hours, it scoured out the English channel. Could you explain which climate model predicted this and what alarm was raised?
You want climate models giving alerts of physical failures 50 million years ago?
According to these models you religiously believe in, when's the next dreadful flood, and where?
You're demanding that climate models give you daily weather reports? You don't seem to understand the first thing about climate models; what they are or what they do. Why don't you do some reading and bone up on the topic before you decide the advice with which to grace the rest of the world. And read some actual objective experts, not whatever whack job you've been using. Cause if it isn't your source that's making you look that much a fool, you've got a tough row to hoe ahead of you.

You want climate models giving alerts of physical failures 50 million years ago?
No. I want them to not amplify the GHG effect of CO2 by 500%. Especially when the rest of the atmosphere is only 44% efficient because of convective currents. And I want their reports to clearly specify the radiative forcing component and the feedback component separately. So I don't want to have to keep teaching dumbasses what they should have already known. Since it is literally what their models are doing.

It seems that if the wind blows the wrong direction one day, it's all due to AGW.

We won't hit 100 in Phoenix today. We will get up there a little later. This is all normal.

But washing machines are still taking care of the soiled underpants of the alarmists over "Phoenix's record heat", which was only a record in terms of duration about 110. There was one day when the record for that day was broken And BTW, the previous record was set in the 1970's (50 years ago). Still waiting to hear about that.

But....for the sake of discussion, I'd like to know what is the worst projected "disaster" you have read about. Links would be much appreciated.

Lately it seems that some of the scientific community is coming out and saying "Global Warming Yes......Climate Crisis.....No). They have to have some rational for that thinking too. If you come across any, I'd love to hear.
That everyone will eventually accept the science and act in their own best interests to stop AGW.

Forum List

Back