Zone1 What is the Soul of America

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
What is the Soul of America? Joe Biden is going to give a speech tomorrow night on the battle for the Soul of America; what exactly does that mean? I think one might define the Soul of America as the fundamental character or spirit of our collective citizens. IMHO it is the common values, principles, and morality that most of us share. I believe that most of us want equal opportunity and impartial justice, and I also think that most of us are not satisfied with the current status of either ideal. In most cases, we agree on the problem, but we disagree on what to do about it. The solutions and policies that are proposed by the two major political parties are almost polar opposites. What we differ on is politics and policies, and that has jack squat to do with anybody's soul.

1661934815910.png

we sold it long ago Joe......~S~

What is the Soul of America? Joe Biden is going to give a speech tomorrow night on the battle for the Soul of America; what exactly does that mean? I think one might define the Soul of America as the fundamental character or spirit of our collective citizens. IMHO it is the common values, principles, and morality that most of us share. I believe that most of us want equal opportunity and impartial justice, and I also think that most of us are not satisfied with the current status of either ideal. In most cases, we agree on the problem, but we disagree on what to do about it. The solutions and policies that are proposed by the two major political parties are almost polar opposites. What we differ on is politics and policies, and that has jack squat to do with anybody's soul.

Your constitution and the adherence to it. Anyone who circumvents this is not an ally to America.

This thread isn’t about disabled people. It’s about able-bodied people who are taking money from taxpayers toward their rent and food while refusing to take a job.

Let me spell it out for you in a longer paragraph. The evil that existed in Jesus' day and the type of evil that existed in Jesus' day still exists. We can see that evil in how the democrat globalist deep state is going after Donald Trump. No Trump is not Jesus because this same evil is occurring to him but he is experiencing the same kind of evil. Jesus is the Savior of the world. He was a man that was perfect without sin. He was the very Son of the Father. In Jesus all mankind can find salvation for their souls. Trump on the other hand is a sinner and a man who, like the rest of us, is in need of the salvation that Jesus offers to us all. Trump is not the Savior of our souls. However, Trump is going through something very similar to what Jesus went through and I am sure that if these wicked demons could get away with it they would seek the same outcome of what the Jews had done to Jesus. Trump is no Jesus but he definitely is going through a Jesus like persecution. Hope that helps you understand what was the gist of my previous post on this topic. I thought you might have already known that Trump was no Jesus but since you need that explained, here you are.

Nipsy Russell.

That hasn't really changed since 1971.

Awesome. George Carlin was also americana.

It means the Democrats are the good and holy team and the Republicans are the evil doers.

View attachment 689500

we sold it long ago Joe......~S~

When a politician says "If we stand together we will win", what he means but doesn't say is "provided you all do as I say and vote for me and my party". They are skilled in the use of some trigger words that invoke positive emotions for themselves and negative emotions against the enemy. And I don't doubt they mean it at least to some extent, but it's still all about the politics and winning support and votes.

What is the Soul of America?
- Anyone can achieve the greatest heights despite their family and upbringing (unlike anywhere else in the world at the time)
- All well-intentioned people are welcomed (as proof of our hospitable legal immgration policy)
- You are judged by the content of your character not the color of your skin.

Democrats disagree with all of these... Their views are
- Anyone who is woman, trans, gay, islamic, mexican, etc. are oppressed
- We'll let anyone in, even if they harm the people or country
- You are judged by the color of your skin as far as your ideology, and if you're black and disagree with us, you're an Uncle Tom.

That sums it up.

Biden want's the 'soul of America' because his is all used up and black.

Just more emotional pablum they are spooning out. Democrats love making speeches with dramatic sounding words that mean nothing.

Just like Making America Great Again and every other political slogan ever uttered by a politician.
You couldn't remember "Change Washington"???

US4CC.meme.Obama - Change_Washington.png

Constitutional Convention is the only way. It is not that difficult to figure out.
Obama knew it, and all the senior Congress members knew it.

Like you, and the rest of the USMB members, you, cannot figure it out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back