Zone1 What is the Soul of America

What is the Soul of America? Joe Biden is going to give a speech tomorrow night on the battle for the Soul of America; what exactly does that mean? I think one might define the Soul of America as the fundamental character or spirit of our collective citizens. IMHO it is the common values, principles, and morality that most of us share. I believe that most of us want equal opportunity and impartial justice, and I also think that most of us are not satisfied with the current status of either ideal. In most cases, we agree on the problem, but we disagree on what to do about it. The solutions and policies that are proposed by the two major political parties are almost polar opposites. What we differ on is politics and policies, and that has jack squat to do with anybody's soul.
I think he got soul mixed up with sole, which he put his foot in his mouth with.

Biden has said that he is fighting for the soul of America before.
It is meaningless.
It's just another poll tested word that the Dems use.
Everything that the Dems do or say is dishonest.
I think President Biden has soul confused with gold. Because he brought home quite a stash of it by threatening a third world country he would take away their Foreign Aid package using his Vice President title to take 30% of their proceeds as a money laundering method of getting at the Taxpayer's money before anyone stateside knew what extortion means he was using to get free money to help keep up his five multi-million-dollar mansions that he owned. With the billion dollars he got out of the Ukrainians who were slated to get 3.5 billion to help them fight off the Russians the Congress were to issue the week following his packing Air Force Two with one billion dollars and taking it home to fund his presidential purchase by way of 2,000 mules who produced millions of illegal votes to beat Donald Trump. Not to worry. It was everyday stuff to Biden. He was in high office for 47 years when his trip to the Ukraine furnished him with an unbelievable extortion opportunity, and he entitled himself on video as his right to get richer quick so he could be President. Who'd suspect a Vice President of criminal extortion of taxpayer-funded Foreign Aid packages to a country being threatened by Russia, after all. They say he was a frequent flyer in his 46 years in high public office before he appointed himself President. Now he has all that Drug Cartel money at the south of the border where they're killing hundreds of thousands of Americans annually with their Chinese fentanyl poisons, and the Border Patrol has caught enough life-ending drugs to end the lives of every human being on this planet. The drug cartels doublespeak themselves enough to provide a billion a year to an old hand like Joe Biden, who frankly, my dear, doesn't give a damn about the American people and punishes states that don't bow down and subdue themselves to the whims of his worship Biden. He hates MAGA Republicans not because they have a better plan than BLM rioters, but because a lot of them put their lives on the line multiple times to make sure their gift of protection helps freedom ring in their war-torn countries.

Biden has to retire immediately. He is not fit to serve by threatening half the population in the US last night on his little "unification" speech that was unfortunately divisive.

Interesting to see how many people actually watch. I know I won't, this speech is geared to denigrate half the country, maybe more than half. It's your garden variety negative politics crap that both parties resort to and IMHO is divisive and wrong at a time when we oughta be trying to pull together. No thanks, I'll catch the analyses tomorrow. Biden might get a small bounce, but the news on inflation and the economy will quickly override whatever he says, and if the news is bad then he and the democrats are fucked.
Preconceived notions about what hasn't happened yet? Mind set in stone? Ready to attack no matter what is said?

Preconceived notions about what hasn't happened yet? Mind set in stone? Ready to attack no matter what is said?

Preconceived notions? We were told in advance what was coming, and based on Biden's recent vitriol it wasn't hard to realize how this was going to go.

Mind set in stone? I've been known to change my mind and admit it when I'm wrong.

Ready to attack no matter what is said? I had hoped Biden would be more presidential. He wasn't. Had he not been a total ideological dirtbag who used his office to offer a political campaign speech, I would not have attacked. But he did and I attacked him for it.

....Says the little boy who thinks men can have babies,

I don't believe that. You are wrong.

a child is never too young to be turned into a tranny

and that burning down the businesses of utterly innocent people has something to do with social justice.

Wow. You did all that typing just to show you are a moron who is CONSISTENTLY WRONG!

According to Joe Biden, the "soul" of America is the Democrat party platform:
- open borders which cause massive drug violence and deaths
- unvalidated voting via fighting for no voter ID laws
- demonizing and being oblivious to what firearms are and what they can do
- demonizing police and not appreciating what they do
- killing the lives in wombs nearly up until birth
- teaching and encouraging children to deny their biology and chop or mangle their privates at a young age before knowing the consequences, all to satisfy the adults' ideology which pressure them.
- avoiding addressing the hundreds of percent of violence/deaths in major cities

THAT'S how you become American...

What a douche.

photo_2022-07-04_12-34-23.jpg
Redneck Inventions9.jpg

OIP.jpg

It is an act of desperation. A last ditch effort...and he will ride it into the ditch. Bet he's resting and on lots of meds today.

BORDER AGENTS WERE WHIPPING HAITIANS!!!!! I"M GOING TO MAKE THEM PAY!!!!!

KIDS IN CAGES!!!!!

“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
This is sorta biblical. When God wants to destroy a nation he withholds wisdom from its leaders. I think we all see that with the dems. Those are some stupid remarks and easily checked and readily recognized as illegal/unconstitutional. Schumer must have been near insane with rage to have said something like that. These are folk we do not want sitting in seats of power and influence.

According to Joe Biden, the "soul" of America is the Democrat party platform:
- open borders which cause massive drug violence and deaths
- unvalidated voting via fighting for no voter ID laws
- demonizing and being oblivious to what firearms are and what they can do
- demonizing police and not appreciating what they do
- killing the lives in wombs nearly up until birth
- teaching and encouraging children to deny their biology and chop or mangle their privates at a young age before knowing the consequences, all to satisfy the adults' ideology which pressure them.
- avoiding addressing the hundreds of percent of violence/deaths in major cities

THAT'S how you become American...

What a douche.
Everything you said here is a lie. Your opinion is an example of what's wrong with this country.

Forum List

Back