Zone1 What is the root cause of white racism?

How can one speculate on the cause of "racism" without defining it?

If I suppose that Blacks have an average IQ of 85 - one full standard deviation below the norm for the general population - does that make me a "racist"? If I suppose that Blacks' contribution to society is dramatically less than the 13% of the GenPop that they comprise, is that "racist"?

If I presume that a given Black person is stupid, unemployed, or a criminal, simply because they have Black skin, then absolutely that would make me a racist. Is that what we are talking about here?

Whites have 400 years of terrorist acts against non white people.
Bullshit. SOME whites have done horrible things to black people. Your posts insinuate that all or most whites participated, which is false and NO, whites today are not treating non-whites horribly today, but your racist black mind refuses to acknowledge that.

Bullshit. SOME whites have done horrible things to black people. Your posts insinuate that all or most whites participated, which is false and NO, whites today are not treating non-whites horribly today, but your racist black mind refuses to acknowledge that.
its caucasion. white is color of crayon

Forum List

Back