What is the Possibility of Obama Declaring Martial Law and Suspending the 2016 Elections?

What is the Possibility of Obama Declaring Martial Law and Suspending the 2016 Elections?

• 100%: It's happening baby (9/11 Insider I created this one for you)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60%-99%: More likely to happen. Obama wants to king.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know it sounds crazy and it's exactly what they other side was saying before Bush left office. However, I have never seen such a combative and do-it-by-myself President. He was like this when his party controlled Congress and had Pelosi and Reid as heads of both chambers of Congress. More than likely Democrats lose the senate in 2014. With both houses gone and the majority of states lead by Republicans, Obama might start to act more on his own. If he passes amnesty on his own, there will be chaos. ISIS could get an attack through and it would be chaos. A number of items could fall into his hands!

"Never let a good crisis go do waste."

Obama could use the crisis as a power grab and declare martial law. Soon thereafter he could use this power grab to suspend election and remain in power indefinitely. Presidents (not just Obama) have shown and ability to bypass Congress and act unilaterally. Imagine what a President could do if martial law was enacted and there was no elections!

I put this happening in the 5% realm of possibilities. I think Obama is a narcissist, but I think he has checked out and wants his reign to end.

I would count on it

Most Americans would welcome a third and forth term for our President

joan-holloway-giggling.gif

There is nothing in our Constitution that prohibits Obama from running for a third or forth term

[

I would count on it

hahahahahaha ..right..hahahaha..I know you're just a hyperpartisan agitator...so does everyone else.

I wish obama would try it, though...but not for the reason you claim..

If he did, it would be the last straw so to speak and hasten the collapse. Then we could get on with rebuilding a new, smaller nation out of the rubble.

There is nothing in our Constitution that prohibits Obama from running for a third or forth term

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaahahahahaha...

you must be a "constitutional scholar" like your boy obama...LMAO..obama thought the constitution was written 2000 years ago...probably written in the 57th state...what a clown.

and his "wise hispanic woman" supreme court justice..and his senile vice president just stood there and smiled...

This wont happen because Obama is not smart enough to form a plan. Hell, he still cant figure out why there are 19 holes at the golf course. :badgrin:

-Geaux

I remember that Reagan went golfing the day after the Marines were blown up in Lebanon.

[

I would count on it

hahahahahaha ..right..hahahaha..I know you're just a hyperpartisan agitator...so does everyone else.

If he did, it would be the last straw so to speak and hasten the collapse. Then we could get on with rebuilding a new, smaller nation out of the rubble.

I'm sure our president will run for a third term and win overwhelmingly again

Not bad for an "empty chair"

hahahahahahaahaha..I'll bet you my house and jeep that he doesn't.

3rd term..LMAO..You're either severely mentally disabled.... absolutely clueless about the constitution....or you're a clown and an agitator. One of the three..maybe all three..

*Pro Tip*
22nd amendment.

3rd term..LMAO..You're either severely mentally disabled.... absolutely clueless about the constitution....or you're a clown and an agitator. One of the three..maybe all three..

*Pro Tip*
22nd amendment.

The 22nd amendment only applies to US citizens. As a Kenyan, President Obama is free to run as many times as he wants

Where in the Constitution does it prohibit Kenyans from running for multiple terms?

I know it sounds crazy and it's exactly what they other side was saying before Bush left office. However, I have never seen such a combative and do-it-by-myself President. He was like this when his party controlled Congress and had Pelosi and Reid as heads of both chambers of Congress. More than likely Democrats lose the senate in 2014. With both houses gone and the majority of states lead by Republicans, Obama might start to act more on his own. If he passes amnesty on his own, there will be chaos. ISIS could get an attack through and it would be chaos. A number of items could fall into his hands!

Obama could use the crisis as a power grab and declare martial law. Soon thereafter he could use this power grab to suspend election and remain in power indefinitely. Presidents (not just Obama) have shown and ability to bypass Congress and act unilaterally. Imagine what a President could do if martial law was enacted and there was no elections!

I put this happening in the 5% realm of possibilities. I think Obama is a narcissist, but I think he has checked out and wants his reign to end.

I would count on it

Perhaps, but there is 'US' who can sure prevent it, and will

-Geaux

*Pro Tip*
22nd amendment.

The 22nd amendment only applies to US citizens. As a Kenyan, President Obama is free to run as many times as he wants

Where in the Constitution does it prohibit Kenyans from running for multiple terms?

whatever. I'm not going to play word games with an adolescent.

The way Obama, Holder, and Sharpton are ramping up the black/white race division.

There could easily be a nation wide race riot in all of the major cities over a police shooting or beating of a black suspect.

Forcing Obama to put on hold the up coming election and declare Martial Law.

And the Obamabot liberals will say it's the right thing to do. ...... :cool:

Oh, balderdash!

You people (what do you mean YOU people?) are full of it. You secretly wish this would happen so that your racist prophesies would be fulfilled.

Thank god very few people actually want this to happen.

I would count on it

Perhaps, but there is 'US' who can sure prevent it, and will

-Geaux

We the people overwhelmingly elected President Obama the first two times, we will also overwhelmingly elect him a third time

Who do the Republicans have that can beat him?

I have stated that a few times in this thread. I think he wants out. He is looking forward to hitting the million dollar speaker circuit. I predict he will be in the $20 mil a yr club in 2017.

..but...but..income inequality!...redistibution!...the evil 1%.....

Redistributing your money not his! Funny how Californians all complaint about high cost of living and taxation, but they consistently vote in the people that create the high cost of living and taxation!

I would count on it

Funny how democrats are wrong about everything. The Twenty Second Amendment to the constitution states:
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

I assume Obama is a person. Limp wrist-ed person, but a person none-the-less.

In my "end of times" fantasy, penguins rise up, defeat mankind at their own game, and actually pardon the Dixie Chics for being traitors.

Oh, I would also like to see city streets become more "penguin-friendly."

:rock:

More importantly, what is the possibility of the OP seeking out and receiving the mental health treatment he so clearly needs.

That would be 0%! The world is a lot more fun when you look it through crazy eyes! :420:

This wont happen because Obama is not smart enough to form a plan. Hell, he still cant figure out why there are 19 holes at the golf course. :badgrin:

-Geaux

I remember that Reagan went golfing the day after the Marines were blown up in Lebanon.
Caught in another lie Fakey Jakey. Read it and weep. You liberals lie almost as much as your POS president does.

Did Ronald Reagan Actually Go Golfing The Day After The Beirut Bombing In 1983

:lmao:

In my "end of times" fantasy, penguins rise up, defeat mankind at their own game, and actually pardon the Dixie Chics for being traitors.

Oh, I would also like to see city streets become more "penguin-friendly."

:rock:

and only other penguins should be allowed to police, prosecute, judge, or teach penguins, of course.

I would count on it

LOL, at someone sounds crazier than me in this thread!

Forum List

Back