What is the Possibility of Obama Declaring Martial Law and Suspending the 2016 Elections?

What is the Possibility of Obama Declaring Martial Law and Suspending the 2016 Elections?

• 100%: It's happening baby (9/11 Insider I created this one for you)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60%-99%: More likely to happen. Obama wants to king.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Obama will be relieved. Who wants to work with fucking Republicans? Trying to help the country recover from dipterous GOP policies is more than difficult. But then Americans keep voting those guys into office.

al Qaeda only dreams about matching the damage the GOP has caused this country. al Qaeda has a long, long, long way to go. I hear they are still thanking the GOP for letting their leader go. No wonder both al Qaeda and Republicans hate Obama.

For Obama to declare martial law and appoint himself President-for-life would require he both make a decision and have a strategy.

Not on.

Historically proven.

Move along, nothing more to see here.

Daws, bud, you are arguing a non-issue. No need to reply. If the Duke gets you off, be our guest.
I'm not arguing anything, this thread from the start was another in the endless series of bash obama threads..
All I've done is is refocus the bullshit on the right's favorite Icon.
as to john wayne being gay, having been in the bizz most of my adult life, his been a closet queen is taken as a given and is no big deal.
does tend to make the natives restless though

For Obama to declare martial law and appoint himself President-for-life would require he both make a decision and have a strategy.

Not on.

Historically proven.

he's done both many times just not to your liking.
as to this latest tempest in a teapot I'd rather him be honest about not having a plan then making shit up as a certain unnamed recent republican president have done.
just proves the right is shitting their pants because they have no lie to cling too.

as to this latest tempest in a teapot I'd rather him be honest about not having a plan then making shit up as a certain unnamed recent republican president have done.
just proves the right is shitting their pants because they have no lie to cling too.

There IS some truth in that.

It is that Our Kenyan President decided to golf instead of work on containing ISIS.

It is that OKP decided to go to the funeral of a convicted terrorist.

Oh, and He did decide not to go to the funeral of one of the world's greatest leader, one who understood that wars are for winning and actually won one.

So perhaps I was wrong to think of Him as totally indecisive.....

Or....perhaps.....not.

Not on.

Historically proven.

But Bush!!! Yeah you don't like Bush because he wasn't communist enough for ya.

Daws, bud, you are arguing a non-issue. No need to reply. If the Duke gets you off, be our guest.
I'm not arguing anything, this thread from the start was another in the endless series of bash obama threads..
All I've done is is refocus the bullshit on the right's favorite Icon.
as to john wayne being gay, having been in the bizz most of my adult life, his been a closet queen is taken as a given and is no big deal.
does tend to make the natives restless though

Sorry, I don't believe John Wayne was gay. Not talented enough. And he was very personable and had lots of friends and not a single one ever suggested he was gay. Then of course, there was the orgy queen, Clara Bow. She knew him well.

The way Obama, Holder, and Sharpton are ramping up the black/white race division.

There could easily be a nation wide race riot in all of the major cities over a police shooting or beating of a black suspect.

Forcing Obama to put on hold the up coming election and declare Martial Law.

And the Obamabot liberals will say it's the right thing to do. ...... :cool:

And don't forget the GOP being 90% white and older. Wasn't it a Republican who said there aren't enough angry white men?

There IS some truth in that.

It is that Our Kenyan President decided to golf instead of work on containing ISIS.

It is that OKP decided to go to the funeral of a convicted terrorist.

Oh, and He did decide not to go to the funeral of one of the world's greatest leader, one who understood that wars are for winning and actually won one.

So perhaps I was wrong to think of Him as totally indecisive.....

Or....perhaps.....not.
the incidents you just mentioned further strengthen my pov, thanks!

Not on.

Historically proven.

as always false I did'nt like bush be cause he fucked us six ways from sunday....and asshats like you provided the ky!

Not on.

Historically proven.

as always false I did'nt like bush be cause he fucked us six ways from sunday....and asshats like you provided the ky!

Bull shit you lying POS. I fought Bush every which way from sunday. You got fucked by him it wasn't with my ky. Maybe you should keep better track of yours.

Not on.

Historically proven.

Bull shit you lying POS. I fought Bush every which way from sunday. You got fucked by him it wasn't with my ky. Maybe you should keep better track of yours.
sure you did dear, if you "fought" him why are you just as big an asshole AS HE WAS ..
SOMEBODY'S A PIECE OF SHIT AND IT'S NOT ME!

Not on.

Historically proven.

sure you did dear, if you "fought" him why are you just as big an asshole AS HE WAS ..
Your the one having sex with Bush, using ky no less, and you call me a piece of shit?

Not on.

Historically proven.

Your the one having sex with Bush, using ky no less, and you call me a piece of shit?
you'd be a piece of shit even if bush was never president.
also your ignorance is showing again !

Not on.

Historically proven.

I fart in your general direction!

Not on.

Historically proven.

not the proper usage of a pythonism ...

Not on.

Historically proven.

Go away or I will taunt you a second time.

Not on.

Historically proven.

Go away or I will taunt you a second time.
with that outrageous accent?!

Forum List

Back