What Is The Most Destructive Liberal Policy In The US Today?

42+ Democratic Accomplishments You May Not Know About

I often hear how liberal policies have destroyed America; mainly because liberal policies are intended to harm the bottom 90% of Americans while protecting the top 10% -- but I wanted to get your thoughts on what liberal policies destroyed America the most?

Here is a long list of what I am sure are some of the most well-known and destructive liberal policies in world history.....which one would you like to see ended the most and better still, why haven't these destructive policies been replaced with smarter more effective conservative policies?

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie or the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican....I know this is a hard concept for some of the members here to grasp.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
National Labor Relations Act.
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid
40hr Work Week & Overtime Pay
Age Discrimination Act of 1967
Creation Of the EPA -- (Just kidding that was Nixon)
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act 1994
Welfare Reform Act (Clinton signed it right?)
Affirmative Action -- (ooops, that's Nixon again)

Family and Medical Leave Act
Earned Income Credit
Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
Affordable Care Act <<--- (Or as Ben Carson called it, worse thing since slavery)
Credit CARD Act
Consumer Protection Agency
Elimination of tax incentives for companies shipping American jobs overseas, and creation of tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home --- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
Health Care for 9/11 Emergency Responders -- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)

Definitely the 'Wetbacks First' policy by far.
A fundamental responsibility of government is to protect the American people from foreigners. The Mexicrats have made their position clear...They refuse to protect Americans from Mexico...they're running a "Mexico First" campaign...they aren't shy about forcing good, hard working, productive Real Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck this country all up.

Careful now. You know that dear leader has been using illegals to work for him for decades. He decided to begin to pretend hating them when he found out how many low life redneck voters were out there just waiting for the second coming of George Wallace.

30 states and 2,623 counties...Damn that is a shit-ton of lowlife rednecks...It could just be that REAL Americans finally had enough and decided they wanted their country back from Mexico...no? Why does that suck for you?

I am.. native settler.. who else would be Native American besides whites? We built America.. I’m not native tribe

You're not a native then. You came here just like all the brown people you're jealous of.
When you show me a brown person that signed the constitution or declaration of independence .. i will change my mind lol I am Native American
you have to understand it.
I think I do
show us the express immigration clause.
1920-1964

Biff_Poindexter said:
What conservative policies would you replace them with?
There's The Biggest Problem

Progs Think Their Crappy Policies Need Replacements
It's An Out Of Hand Con On The Opposition
That Keeps Crappy Prog Ideas From Going Away

What do you do for a living?
I work for the restaurant industry

Bus Boy. Got it.

Plenty of mexicans work in the restaurant industry. So do you say your hateful shit to their face or just save it for when you get to be a tough guy on the computer?

Blacks and hispanics are prone to violence, even their leftist apologists recognize this fact. That's why this particular argument is favored in leftist circles.

Blacks and Hispanics are not more prone to violence than anyone else.

Hmm, and yet the data says something different.

No it doesn't.

Bus Boy. Got it.

Plenty of mexicans work in the restaurant industry. So do you say your hateful shit to their face or just save it for when you get to be a tough guy on the computer?
I do I tell them all, I like you add me of Facebook you can’t live in my country, the ones I don’t like i ask them there full name then I call ice in front of their face lol most are ms13 members. Don’t mess with the American

Why is it your country? Are you a native American?
I am.. native settler.. who else would be Native American besides whites? We built America.. I’m not native tribe

You're not a native then. You came here just like all the brown people you're jealous of.

There’s as many as 100 million wetbacks here without an invite from the American people...It’s awfully strange that you don’t find that unsettling...I’ll venture a guess and bet that you have illegal roots? What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you tied to?
Also, I thought I’d enlighten you on the definition of ‘native’.

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    associated with the place or circumstances of a person's birth.
    "he's a native New Yorker"
    synonyms: mother, vernacular
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.
    (of a plant or animal) of indigenous origin or growth.
    "these plants are native to North America"
You and your ancestors aren't native to this country and you certainly weren't invited here.

So how much more of a raging hypocrite can you possibly be?

Biff_Poindexter said:
What conservative policies would you replace them with?
There's The Biggest Problem

Progs Think Their Crappy Policies Need Replacements
It's An Out Of Hand Con On The Opposition
That Keeps Crappy Prog Ideas From Going Away
So in other words...do nothing except consolidate more power to the wealth class...

While every 4 years you idiots complain about not being paid attention to...gtfoh

I do I tell them all, I like you add me of Facebook you can’t live in my country, the ones I don’t like i ask them there full name then I call ice in front of their face lol most are ms13 members. Don’t mess with the American

There’s as many as 100 million wetbacks here without an invite from the American people...It’s awfully strange that you don’t find that unsettling...I’ll venture a guess and bet that you have illegal roots? What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you tied to?

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.
You and your ancestors aren't native to this country and you certainly weren't invited here.

Haha..you’re hilarious...Are you implying that Americans have no right to sovereignty? Why does it bother you that We The People who fund and run this nation have the right to choose those who join us in our never ending quest to sustain the greatest nation on earth? That’s weird isn’t it?

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.

My people built all this .. America the establishment of America. The tribes here were no smarter then cows lol they were animals until we showed up and gabe some education.. but this is our land.. deal with it

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.

My people built all this .. America the establishment of America. The tribes here were no smarter then cows lol they were animals until we showed up and gabe some education.. but this is our land.. deal with it

You can always identify the unAmerican pieces of shits...they will always tell you Americans have no exclusive right to America. This is one more reason why we real Americans will always view ‘them’ as second class citizens. Thanks for exposing yourself RDD_1210

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.

Haha..you’re hilarious...Are you implying that Americans have no right to sovereignty? Why does it bother you that We The People who fund and run this nation have the right to choose those who join us in our never ending quest to sustain the greatest nation on earth? That’s weird isn’t it?

This countries entire existence and identity is based upon immigrants looking for a better opportunity. Yet somehow you've forgotten this, but conveniently only when it comes to brown people.

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.

Your ancestors are immigrants, no different than anyone else. Get over yourself.

And your atrocious fucking grammar tells me that you have no business shitting on the intelligence of anyone else. You're an inbred busboy who blames brown people for your failures in life.

I think not adopting some Republican policies. Like go for the juggler and use legislative tools the way they do. Republicans are liars and criminals and most are racists. Stop believing their lies. Be tougher.

I heard a Democrat fret that if New York goes after Trump's tax returns it looks like they are doing something new targeting the president.

Oh really? Republicans have zero problem doing that kind of thing. Remember this:

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V.jpg

Instead of being like Republicans and putting party over country, Democrats need to put country over country and stop fretting you might hurt their feelings. Stop with the "when they go low, we go high". Just stop. When they go low, stomp them good and hard. Because the country they want is a mix of autocracy and theocracy. Living in the GOP version of what this country should be, with all the racism, homophobia, misogyny, and lack of rights or advancement would be total hell. And we can see that Republicans have no room for minorities. That's not the country we want.
Dean, I heard a New Yorker say that the State is talking State tax only. They have no jurisdiction over Fed taxes. However, State taxes are based on Federal taxes, so they are a peek at the Fed filings. He said New York has always shared tax data with the Feds and with other states. There are necessary procedures, but the NY AG is not Mnuchin and not inclined to stonewall proper requests.

I couldn't open the attachment.
My state tax returns are virtually identical to my federal tax returns. It’s the same way in New York.

I often hear how liberal policies have destroyed America; mainly because liberal policies are intended to harm the bottom 90% of Americans while protecting the top 10% -- but I wanted to get your thoughts on what liberal policies destroyed America the most?

Here is a long list of what I am sure are some of the most well-known and destructive liberal policies in world history.....which one would you like to see ended the most and better still, why haven't these destructive policies been replaced with smarter more effective conservative policies?

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie or the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican....I know this is a hard concept for some of the members here to grasp.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Affordable Care Act <<--- (Or as Ben Carson called it, worse thing since slavery)
Credit CARD Act
Elimination of tax incentives for companies shipping American jobs overseas, and creation of tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home --- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
Health Care for 9/11 Emergency Responders -- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)

A fundamental responsibility of government is to protect the American people from foreigners. The Mexicrats have made their position clear...They refuse to protect Americans from Mexico...they're running a "Mexico First" campaign...they aren't shy about forcing good, hard working, productive Real Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck this country all up.
What are the racist terms do you use besides wetback? I’m just curious.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act

Careful now. You know that dear leader has been using illegals to work for him for decades. He decided to begin to pretend hating them when he found out how many low life redneck voters were out there just waiting for the second coming of George Wallace.

30 states and 2,623 counties...Damn that is a shit-ton of lowlife rednecks...It could just be that REAL Americans finally had enough and decided they wanted their country back from Mexico...no? Why does that suck for you?

Oh, there's tons of racists and low lifes, granted. Still, why is trump still your hero since now you know that hiring illegals is one of his practices ? Turns out, he's the very thing you hate, no?

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act

Oh, there's tons of racists and low lifes, granted. Still, why is trump still your hero since now you know that hiring illegals is one of his practices ? Turns out, he's the very thing you hate, no?

He married an illegal and lets her live in the White House.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act

He's a billionaire, lifelong democrat from New York who was born into money. He's exactly like the middle America he pretends to give a shit about.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act

Trump owns 400 companies, he employs more than 20,000 people. Do you really think he does the hiring?
How can he stop wetbacks from presenting fraudulent documentation to his people doing the hiring?
Don’t you Mexicrats write laws to restrict employers from digging deep into the status of potential employees?

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.

This countries entire existence and identity is based upon immigrants looking for a better opportunity. Yet somehow you've forgotten this, but conveniently only when it comes to brown people.

You’re stuck a couple centuries back bud...you don’t want to revert to those times...we had slaves...remember?
Once upon a time this nation needed people...specifically, as our founders indicated, we needed “free white people of good character”. You sure you want to follow the principles of the “good ole days”?
Shit has changed..we declared independence and our right to sovereignty...good, real, legitimate Americans know this, understand this and respect this.

na·tive
/ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    "her native tongue"
  2. 2.

You’re stuck a couple centuries back bud...you don’t want to revert to those times...we had slaves...remember?
Once upon a time this nation needed people...specifically, as our founders indicated, we needed “free white people of good character”. You sure you want to follow the principles of the “good ole days”?
Shit has changed..we declared independence and our right to sovereignty...good, real, legitimate Americans know this, understand this and respect this.
You wouldn't know the first thing about good, real Americans. You aren't one and certainly don't possess the traits of one.

After reading this -- I pretty much knew anything else you said would just be more stupid...

What you're not aware of, possibly because you're stupid, is that much of the legislation blocked or fought by Republicans had so much pork in it at the time that it was dangerous.

That's how dimocrap scum work. They won't put up a straight-forward bill, an up or down bill. They load it with so much bullshit that it's almost impossible for any decent person to support.

And most of the bills you so proudly display as your own, were pushed through by Republicans.

Now let's talk about bills that were pushed through with NO opposition support.

The ACA.

It's a fucking disaster. I know. Trust me. It's an abortion.

Now go take your Community College Sophomore government 101 bullshit to DailyKooks. Where it belongs
And what you are not aware of -- SPECIFICALLY because you are stupid --- is the second part of my question...

What conservative policies would you replace them with? Or do you think just being against progress is enough? Do you think just maintaining the status quo is enough? If so, you are the establishment you pretend to be against
Do you think just claiming to be for “progress” is enough?

Forum List

Back