What is the hardest illegal drug you've ever done?

What is the hardest illegal drug you've ever done?

• none

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • underage drinking

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • marijuana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • xanax, valium, or other similar pills (that you did not have a prescription for)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • heroin, or any opiates you did not have a prescription for

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • LSD, psilocybin, or other hallucinogens

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • cocaine or crack

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • stimulants other than cocaine, crack or meth amphetamine

• meth amphetamine

• other

• Total voters
Pot and mushrooms a few times back in the day. Never had any desire for coke, or uppers of any kind. I'm hyper enough as it is. Would never touch smack.

I took "speed" once to study for a college exam. Don't remember exactly what it was, but it did keep me awake all night. Did a little marijuana here and there, but didn't like it. I was more of a boozer than a druggy.

I never touched anything but maybe beer when I was younger. I graduated in 1971, so went through my high school years in the big drug scene, but never touched any of it. I like to have a few beers after work, and my hubby and I do smoke a little pot now and then. I never smoked that until I was in my 40's! Lol! Just do it when we're sitting at home and just want to "relax" :)

I hate marijuana, I think it's what triggered my panic attacks. But a lot of people sure seem to enjoy it.

Last edited:
None, I have never used an illegal drug. Nor have I ever abused prescription drugs because I always wanted them to be there for me if I got cancer. And they won't either by choice of your medical provider or by bodily tolerance if you have used in high doses. I also value my nursing license to do something that stupid. Alcohol is not illegal, but if you get a DUI you can hand in your nursing license. I like an occasional glass of wine or margarita. Never more than one, maybe two at home, and not every day or even every week. I'm a cheap drunk. Two will do it.

I've never tried anything beside cigarettes and beer.
When I was in college, I inhaled second hand smoke from people smoking pot. Hated the smell!
Anyway, I was looking for Salvia Divinorum on the options. I'm curious if people here on the forum have experienced using it.

Forum List

Back