What is the hardest illegal drug you've ever done?

• none

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • underage drinking

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • marijuana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • xanax, valium, or other similar pills (that you did not have a prescription for)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • heroin, or any opiates you did not have a prescription for

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • LSD, psilocybin, or other hallucinogens

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • cocaine or crack

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • stimulants other than cocaine, crack or meth amphetamine

• meth amphetamine

• other

• Total voters
wasnt that way with me.....did Shrooms a few times....once a few of us were out in the Mohave Desert in Joshua Tree....

I'd eaten a medium sized one and didn't feel anything, so i ate a "biggun"
:eek:

Hortysir, I think it opens your eyes to the spiritual realm and if that happens without the Lord it can be a very intense experience that would cause you to never want try those again. I didn't. It cured me!

there is a reason the Indians used to do it in the wilderness....

wasnt that way with me.....did Shrooms a few times....once a few of us were out in the Mohave Desert in Joshua Tree....

I'd eaten a medium sized one and didn't feel anything, so i ate a "biggun"
:eek:

ah....i see....it sneaks up on ya.....we had a guy who was pretty experienced with this stuff.....thats why he said lets go out to his cabin in Joshua Tree....being out in nature made it really mellow and kinda nice....

Visited Joshua Tree when son came home from Iraq to 29Palms
:salute:

The last time I dropped acid was sometime during the 80's and it wasn't a particularly bad trip, but what my buddy said to me while we were sitting in the middled of the LBCC football field, made this my last one.

Out of the blue, he turned to me and said, "Do you realize, we're probably the only guys our age, still doing this drug?"

After that, it was just pot for a few more years and then nothing for the last 18.

Christ, now I can't even have Mountain Dews! My doctor goes, "Too much sugar!"

Forum List

Back