What Is The GOP Healthcare Reform Plan?

Okay, this topic ran for 10 pages and no one ever provided the GOP 2013 health reform plan!

Ten pages.

I guess it is easier to attack a glitchy ObamaCare web site than to come up with a plan.

I have said time and again if you ask people what the GOP plan is for serious health reform in America you will get shrugs.

This topic proved it. In spades. 10 pages, and nothing. In fact, most of the answers were "do nothing". Do nothing to fix healthcare costs which have been outpacing inflation for decades? Really?

Four pages in, eflatminor provided Rand Paul's plan for seniors:

While it's not exactly the free market approach I would personally advocate, Senator Rand Paul has introduced an actual plan specifically for senior, S. 2196 Congressional Health Care for Seniors Act:

Senators Introduce Medicare Reform Plan: The Congressional Health Care for Seniors Act Rand Paul | United States Senator

A start perhaps???

A start that only affects 13 percent of Americans.

On page 6, we were shown what the GOP plan was back in 2008:

What's the 2013 plan? It seems to be, "Repeal ObamaCare." Then what?

We get "do nothing" or a lot of shrugs.

I floated my ideas for health reform just to get the ball rolling, and yet still, after 10 pages, no one provided the current GOP plan to repeal healthcare in America for all Americans.

Hmmm...

But how many topics have we had now about the clunky ObamaCare web site. 10? 20? 30?

That speaks volumes about the intellectual bandwidth of the faux Right these days. It takes less brain cells to attack the other guy's solution than to come up with your own.

Plan or no plan, the American people are quite obviously unaware of what the GOP would do. This topic proves it. I plainly asked for the plan, and was handing zip, zilch, nada, nothing.

This really, really needs to sink in with the GOP. You have failed at getting the healthcare reform message out. Utterly and completely failed.

The GOP needs to get out in front of healthcare reform or perish under the ObamaCare steamroller.

Last edited:
There is no need for a GOP healthcare reform plan.

This is an example of the "do nothing" message which seems to be the dominant response from the GOP today.

Repeal ObamaCare, and then do nothing.

This is not the answer which is being accepted by the American people, more and more of whom have been getting priced out of the insurance market for decades.

There is no need for a GOP healthcare reform plan.

This is an example of the "do nothing" message which seems to be the dominant response from the GOP today.

Repeal ObamaCare, and then do nothing.

This is not the answer which is being accepted by the American people, more and more of whom have been getting priced out of the insurance market for decades.

Nah...no need for a GOP plan because we got it in the ACA. The need is for a more liberal plan...

Forum List

Back