Zone1 What is the difference between a Shaman and a Prophet ? What are the similarities? Or could it just be more elusive religious discrimination ?

There's a difference between "confusion" and a person "not knowing" the entirety of the nature of God. Many faiths/religions believe that we as humans cannot fully comprehend the entire nature of God. That's not "confusing" - it's what makes faith - faith.

Also, you continue to state, "what you call God"? How do you know what I call God?
It doesn't matter what you call " GOD ", god / gods exist only in the human context. Religion is an affliction and unfortunately most humans on this planet fail to realize that.

It doesn't matter what you call " GOD ", god / gods exist only in the human context. Religion is an affliction and unfortunately most humans on this planet fail to realize that.

1 Corinthians 1:18 ESV
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18 ESV
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
You never needed to be saved, no one does. Look what believing that has done to you. Your life experience is lessened by such beliefs.

How ironic. I believe that the lack of spiritualty can be an affliction for some.

Previously, you said that a Pharaoh was the first to speak to God. How did he speak to God if God doesn't exist?

How ironic. I believe that the lack of spiritualty can be an affliction for some.

Previously, you said that a Pharaoh was the first to speak to God. How did he speak to God if God doesn't exist?
We are all spiritual, it is the essence of our being. Akhenaton was able to communicate with the Universe of Light, that is a parallel universe where what you refer to as " GOD " dwells.

You never needed to be saved, no one does. Look what believing that has done to you. Your life experience is lessened by such beliefs.
Jesus's sacrifice does indeed "save" souls from having to go through the "Lake of Fire" otherwise known as Hell. But you are right that ALL will be saved - in the end. ALL will go to God, either willingly by accepting Christ or through the Lake of Fire, which is undoubtedly an unpleasant but necessary experience for those sent there.

Akhenaton was able to communicate with the Universe of Light, that is a parallel universe where what you refer to as " GOD " dwells.
That being cannot save anyone from the Lake of Fire, only Jesus can do that.

Acts 4:12 esv
12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

We are all spiritual, it is the essence of our being. Akhenaton was able to communicate with the Universe of Light, that is a parallel universe where what you refer to as " GOD " dwells.
So are you now saying there is a God? Previously you stated that God was made up by humans.
How can humans make up God, if God exists in a parallel universe of light?

Based on what you have been saying, it would be impossible for humans to "make up" God, since he already exists in the Universe of Light.

Jesus's sacrifice does indeed "save" souls from having to go through the "Lake of Fire" otherwise known as Hell. But you are right that ALL will be saved - in the end. ALL will go to God, either willingly by accepting Christ or through the Lake of Fire, which is undoubtedly an unpleasant but necessary experience for those sent there.
Heaven and Hell only exist in mankind's imagination. There is here ( and 14 other worlds ) where we can live lives as individuals in these physical forms and there where we are our true selves and all one with wycG.

So are you now saying there is a God? Previously you stated that God was made up by humans.
How can humans make up God, if God exists in a parallel universe of light?

Based on what you have been saying, it would be impossible for humans to "make up" God, since he already exists in the Universe of Light.
The Creator Entity does exist, since that is what humans call god / gods. It does exist, but it is not like anything you could possibly imagine or comprehend and definitely not embodied as a simple human.

The Creator Entity does exist, since that is what humans call god / gods. It does exist, but it is not like anything you could possibly imagine or comprehend and definitely not embodied as a simple human.

Who said that God is "embodied as a simple human"? Almost every ancient religion, dating back to the dawn of mankind, describes God as a Spirit/Light being - more so than any other form.

The New Testament of the Bible describes God as being "The Light".

The Nicene Creed of the Catholic Church (The profession of faith) states:

"God from God, Light from Light, True God from True God"

It does exist, but it is not like anything you could possibly imagine or comprehend and definitely not embodied as a simple human.
That's how I know that our creator, aka "God", is indeed the one, true, God who came to us in the form of Jesus. God indeed turned himself into a "simple human" named "Jesus" and allowed himself to suffer and to be torturously murdered as a sacrifice for his creation's sins. God tells us to love all, to be forgiving, and to be humble. Yes, he is the one and only God!

Who said that God is "embodied as a simple human"? Almost every ancient religion, dating back to the dawn of mankind, describes God as a Spirit/Light being - more so than any other form.

The New Testament of the Bible describes God as being "The Light".

The Nicene Creed of the Catholic Church (The profession of faith) states:

"God from God, Light from Light, True God from True God"
You twist my words. I said it ( what you call GOD ) does exist and it is basically incomprehensible to humans and it most certainly does not take the form of a human being.

You twist my words. I said it ( what you call GOD ) does exist and it is basically incomprehensible to humans and it most certainly does not take the form of a human being.
Like I said in the begining you cannot even comprehend what I'm saying. It's too difficult to explain, hopefully you'll be able to comprehend it, if not in this life, in the next or next.

Like I said in the begining you cannot even comprehend what I'm saying. It's too difficult to explain, hopefully you'll be able to comprehend it, if not in this life, in the next or next.
Now let's get back on subject.

That's how I know that our creator, aka "God", is indeed the one, true, God who came to us in the form of Jesus. God indeed turned himself into a "simple human" named "Jesus" and allowed himself to suffer and to be torturously murdered as a sacrifice for his creation's sins. God tells us to love all, to be forgiving, and to be humble. Yes, he is the one and only God!
And you have been successfully, totally indoctrinated by your religion. Congratulations. Another satisfied fool.

How did humans (or even this world) come into existence?

How did humans (or even this world) come into existence?
The Creator Entity gave of itself and set the physical world into being. Scientists correctly called it the " Big Bang " because it took a tremendous amount of energy. But to tell the truth, it should more correctly be called " The Big Bang with Purpose. ".

Heaven and Hell only exist in mankind's imagination. There is here ( and 14 other worlds ) where we can live lives as individuals in these physical forms and there where we are our true selves and all one with wycG.
What is the source of your beliefs?

The Creator Entity gave of itself and set the physical world into being. Scientists correctly called it the " Big Bang " because it took a tremendous amount of energy. But to tell the truth, it should more correctly be called " The Big Bang with Purpose. ".

Was there a reason "The Creator" made the physical world?

And why should it be called "The Big Bang with Purpose"?

Forum List

Back