What is the Democrats' end game in starting this race war?

I want black violence to burn this country from coast to coast and border to border. By the time election day arrives the national guard will be at the polling places and citizens will be shooting their way in to vote.

And Democrats to be blamed for all of it..

Why do you hate America?
People like you fucked it up. Burn it down and start all over, without liberals.

One of the things about the French Revolution that is most intriguing is that the people in charge never gave much thought to how it would end. They were always focused on maintaining the status quo and beating back the revolt. Similarly, the Cloud People don’t seem to think much about how their multicultural wonderland is going to work. How do they expect to remain on top as a ruling minority with no means to defend themselves from the dusky hordes outside the walls of their communities?The Z Blog | Sports, Culture and Other Stuff

I don't know what they want, that is why I am asking. They just keep screaming they will keep protesting until we notice them. So what the hell do they want everyone else to do?

Black Lives Matters activists outline policy goals - BBC News

• Ending "broken windows" policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones
  • using community oversight for misconduct rather than having police decide what consequences officers face
  • making standards for reporting police use of deadly force
  • independently investigating and prosecuting police misconduct
  • having the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve
  • requiring officers to wear body cameras
  • providing more training for police officers
  • ending for-profit policing practices
  • ending the police use of military equipment
  • implementing police union contracts that hold officers accountable for misconduct

Please let me know which one of those is really unreasonable... thanks.

I can agree with a few of those points, but the rest are garbage. Having a lynch mob decide the consequences and fate of cops is absurd. More affirmative action is absurd, police forces are usually diverse as is.

I do agree with ending for-profit policing. Fining people hundreds of dollars for minor traffic offenses is something I have always hated.

What is the Democrats' end game in starting this race war? What are they trying to achieve?

They are obviously trying to break down law and order and cause the entire nation to collapse into a state of civil war and chaos.

But why?

What do they hope to achieve?

Do they believe that chaos and violence will result in what they desire?

I want to hear from liberals on this. What are you trying to achieve? Is this your way of imposing the one-party state of permanent Democrat control you have long wished for?

Please explain.
This is a lie – as idiotic as it is ridiculous; a lie no one believes.

The end game is martial law, suspend the election and suspend the Constitution (indefinitely). And you know it would be INDEFINITELY with Obama.
That shit won't walk. There might be a segment of the population stupid enough to bend over and let tyranny reign, but that's going to be most of the brain dead sheep in the cities. Out here in "fly over land," that shit won't happen, period, it'll be Revolutionary War II, guaranteed.

To answer the question to the OP, there's two reasons, one, it is the progs WET DREAM to TOTALLY DISARM America, so that they CAN get away with ANYTHING, as if they aren't already, it will be ten times WORSE once they know NO ONE has ANY way to stand up to them. Second thing is, well, the OBVIOUS, the DEMOCRATS are the ORIGINATORS of the KKK, and they haven't forgotten that. They've been successfully subjugating black people for YEARS, and they know as long as they keep pandering to them and promising them table scraps and hands outs, they keep getting their votes. The blacks don't seem smart enough to figure it out. They've been voting democrat for decades, and they're probably worse off now than EVER, even after they all got excited about voting for their little mulatto. Thing they can't see there is he's a MUSLIM, and he doesn't give a fuck about them if they're NOT a muslim.

That's the answer to the OP's question, in easy to understand terms, and the absolute truth... and it's long past time to SPEAK the TRUTH.
I'm not saying it'll be successful, I'm saying that's what Obama's aim is.

I want black violence to burn this country from coast to coast and border to border. By the time election day arrives the national guard will be at the polling places and citizens will be shooting their way in to vote.

Why do you hate America?
People like you fucked it up. Burn it down and start all over, without liberals.

Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate America?
Not America, just liberals.

I can agree with a few of those points, but the rest are garbage. Having a lynch mob decide the consequences and fate of cops is absurd. More affirmative action is absurd, police forces are usually diverse as is.

I do agree with ending for-profit policing. Fining people hundreds of dollars for minor traffic offenses is something I have always hated.

When you have police review boards that find that 98% of police shootings are justified, then you have a problem with impartiality.

The Democrat endgame is --

- 1 - get Hillary elected in November (should be pretty easy);

- 2 - try to recapture as many Senate and House seats as possible;

- 3 - try for a majority in the Senate (this will be close but the Senate is statistically up for grabs due to retirements);

- 4 - appoint 2 or more new activist justices to the US Supreme Court.

Has nothing to do with race, although the NAACP has already endorsed Hillary and Latinos are favoring her overwhelmingly as well.

Has nothing to do with race wars -- that was started by the GF bitch of the x-con in Baton Rouge who apparently went for his gun or looked like it when the Latino cop gunned him down with 4 rounds.
Judges should not be activists.

Bullshit. If these cops did wrong they will be punished. Now you and I both know cops shoot white's too but you don't see white's rioting and looting and tearing up cities over it. No you don't we have to work it out through the law.

Okay. We tried that.

The guy who shot Mike Brown wasn't even charged.
The guy who shot Tamir Rice wasn't charged
The guy who choked Eric Garner to death wasn't charged.
The guys who broke Freddy Gray's back are being cut loose.

so much for working it out through the law.
So your solution is to sanction the death of police officers.

Judges should not be activists.

I would agree in principle, but the reality is, they already are.

You had no problem when activist judges in Heller and McDonald threw out gun laws that the people of certain cities passed.
What do you mean I had no problem with the Heller decision. Show me where I specifically stated this.

And if a judge found that a law was unconstitutional then yes it should be thrown out. Just because a city created a law does not make it constitutional.

So your solution is to sanction the death of police officers.

No, my solution is to hold cops accountable when they kill people.

I just don't act shocked when a crazy person shoots cops when you've made military grade weapons easily available to crazy people.
Cops should be held accountable when the do wrong. I'm good with this.

There you go with the you again. I have not made military grade weapons available to no one.

What is the Democrats' end game in starting this race war? What are they trying to achieve?

They are obviously trying to break down law and order and cause the entire nation to collapse into a state of civil war and chaos.

But why?

What do they hope to achieve?

Do they believe that chaos and violence will result in what they desire?

I want to hear from liberals on this. What are you trying to achieve? Is this your way of imposing the one-party state of permanent Democrat control you have long wished for?

Please explain.

The election in November.......they want to win and as David Horowitz pointed out once....Republicans play politics, they win or lose elections and try again the next time......

democrats fight complete and total political war, they will take no prisoners and give no mercy..........if it takes race riots to win the election....and the death of police officers...so be it....they have an agenda to pass....

What do you mean I had no problem with the Heller decision. Show me where I specifically stated this.

And if a judge found that a law was unconstitutional then yes it should be thrown out. Just because a city created a law does not make it constitutional.

so essentially, you are for Activist Judges as long as they rule your way.

Because before Heller, every court decision back to 1847 at least found that states and municipalities had the legal right to regulate gun ownership.

There you go with the you again. I have not made military grade weapons available to no one.

Your side. Gun nuts. People with tiny peckers compensating for them. you know who you are.

Man up and admit, Johnson was the end result of the world you want to live in.

The election in November.......they want to win and as David Horowitz pointed out once....Republicans play politics, they win or lose elections and try again the next time......

democrats fight complete and total political war, they will take no prisoners and give no mercy..........if it takes race riots to win the election....and the death of police officers...so be it....they have an agenda to pass....

Dick Tiny, I'm not sure why you are complaining.

You keep telling us that we need to have guns, just like the Founding Slave Rapists said we should, so we can shoot the government when it does stuff we don't like.

So all Micah X. Johnson was doing was putting into practice what you preach...every day.

Not seeing what your problem with this is.

so essentially, you are for Activist Judges as long as they rule your way.

Because before Heller, every court decision back to 1847 at least found that states and municipalities had the legal right to regulate gun ownership.

Your side. Gun nuts. People with tiny peckers compensating for them. you know who you are.

Man up and admit, Johnson was the end result of the world you want to live in.
Bullshit Joe.

The Constitution means what it says.

My side? And what side am I on Joe?

You have no fucking clue what world I want to live in.

Stop trying to think for me Joe. You make your head hurt.

Forum List

Back