What is the Crime???

11 pages on this thread and still no crime... I know there is an indictment... that does not spell out the crime... so what did Trump do that was illegal?... if legal experts like Turley can't see a crime after 4 weeks of a jury trial there is a problem here....

11 pages on this thread and still no crime... I know there is an indictment... that does not spell out the crime... so what did Trump do that was illegal?... if legal experts like Turley can't see a crime after 4 weeks of a jury trial there is a problem here....
Crime was laid out on page one

There is no crime that warrants a jury trial... especially a 4 plus week trial....
The indictment is a prosecutorial wish list its not a specified crime... what is the crime tards?...

There is no crime that warrants a jury trial... especially a 4 plus week trial....
The indictment is a prosecutorial wish list its not a specified crime... what is the crime tards?...
Well there are 34 felony counts brought by the prosecution. Probably better for you to learn them and come up with real arguments against them…. Because playing dumb like you don’t understand what crime he is being charged with… well that just makes you look ignorant

Well there are 34 felony counts brought by the prosecution. Probably better for you to learn them and come up with real arguments against them…. Because playing dumb like you don’t understand what crime he is being charged with… well that just makes you look ignorant
Dude 4 weeks of argument hasn't exposed a crime... 34 indictments does not tell me what Trump did to break the law...

Dude 4 weeks of argument hasn't exposed a crime... 34 indictments does not tell me what Trump did to break the law...
He is accused of hiding the payments to stormy. They went through Cohen and Cohen went to jail for his part of it. Now Trump is on trial for his part

He is accused of hiding the payments to stormy. They went through Cohen and Cohen went to jail for his part of it. Now Trump is on trial for his part
Prosecution has done a fine job. That does not mean that there is not a cuckoo in the woodpecker's nest devoutly committed to jury nullification.

Cohen has done a fine job.

Forum List

Back