What is the biggest story of this week?

The former president weaponizing his justice dept. to frame the new president of a fake crime and put him through two years of a witch hunt doesn't do it for ya?....freaking morons....
Did you even bother to read the Mueller report. Trump committed 10 felonies And the Russians did try to corrupt our election. And Trump and his campaign looked for help from them. They may not of coordinated together, but they did work side-by-side to try to undermine Americas elections. And Trump said that he didnā€™t want the Russians stopped until after the 2020 election. Thatā€™s an abuse of power

In my signature line is the link to the Mueller report. All you have to do is read it. They have text messages and documents and they reference telephone calls and they have hundreds of hours of witness testimony.
And the law says if the house asks for tax returns for instance or some other information it has to be provided because thatā€™s how our government is set up. Other presidents had to provide information, why doesnā€™t trump?

Trump tried to pressure the White House Council, McGahn to publicly say Trump was cleared of obstruction and McGahn wouldnā€™t do it.

The trade war with China?

The missile test in North Korea?

Russian troops in Venezuela?

Trump and his 10 felonies from the Mueller report?

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution?

US war posturing and threatening Iran?

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans?

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election?

Anyone? Which is the biggest story?

The Inspector General will report that the FISA warrants against Trump were illegal.......the greatest political scandal in American history.

60000445_10211880513841776_4540195192568807424_n[1].jpg

couldn't resist

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution?

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans?

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election?

Biggest story so far for me is the Chicago Cubs turn around and looking damn good...

So Dean how many threads will you write about how Trump sucks?

Everyone know your opinion, so can you post about how you think the Democrats would handle North Korea, China, Iran and Russia?

Eight years of Obama and they were still a threat and two plus years of Trump shows they will not change...

So do you think Hillary would have been better or would she have failed like Obama and Trump?
Well I think thatā€™s kind a dumb in a way. For instance Russia. Russia has been a threat to this country since the 1950s. Why didnā€™t Eisenhower take care of them? Why didnā€™t Reagan take care of them? Why didnā€™t bush take care of them? Why didnā€™t the other Bush take care of them? Why did they support trump?

The real answer here is so obvious is that sometimes presidents just have to manage whatā€™s going on. Not everything is a problem that can be solved. But presidents tend to have more responsibility for things that happened while theyā€™re president.

So once again:

The trade war with China? Started by Trump.

The missile test in North Korea? After Trump said they stopped.

Russian troops in Venezuela? Something brand new.

Trump and his 10 felonies from the Mueller report? Something brand new.

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution? Could probably be seen as a continuing problem.

US war posturing and threatening Iran? Why are they threatening Iran? Nobodyā€™s made that case.

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans? Obama got coverage for tens of millions of Americans that Republicans are now trying to take away. I hope they run on that.

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election? Isnā€™t this what Trump said he did and then he said he didnā€™t do it and then he said..........I donā€™t know what the fuk he said

So which one of those is the fault of Obama? Because thatā€™s what you want to believe. Republicans want to believe that every one of trumps failures is somehow connected to Obama.
Why didn't Truman, Kennedy, LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama stop them?

No one said Trump failures is because of Obama, what I said is neither Trump or Obama could a damn thing with Russia, China and North Korea...

Did you complain about Obama failure when North Korea was threatening Japan?

No, but you whine daily about Trump...

Seriously, I don't even know what you are talking about. Did North Korea ever attack Japan? I don't remember that happening.

Obama kept all those countries in check. And he strengthen our ties to NATO and other Democratic Countries that has kept this country safe for many decades.

I can't figure out how Republicans think the strongest position is standing alone. To me, that kind of thinking is dangerous the sign someone seriously stupid.

Where did I write attack when I wrote threatening Japan and Obama did not keep China and North Korea in check!

China was making threats and North Korea was launching test missiles over Japan!

Now explain where I said attack or admit you are just trolling as usual!

The Inspector General will report that the FISA warrants against Trump were illegal.......the greatest political scandal in American history.
You wish.

You wish.

I don't have to wish, that is exactly what the FBI, the State Department and the Department of Justice did.... you will wish it wasn't true...but your wishes aren't coming true...

Illegals pouring into our country.

Biggest story so far for me is the Chicago Cubs turn around and looking damn good...

Everyone know your opinion, so can you post about how you think the Democrats would handle North Korea, China, Iran and Russia?

Eight years of Obama and they were still a threat and two plus years of Trump shows they will not change...

So do you think Hillary would have been better or would she have failed like Obama and Trump?
Well I think thatā€™s kind a dumb in a way. For instance Russia. Russia has been a threat to this country since the 1950s. Why didnā€™t Eisenhower take care of them? Why didnā€™t Reagan take care of them? Why didnā€™t bush take care of them? Why didnā€™t the other Bush take care of them? Why did they support trump?

The real answer here is so obvious is that sometimes presidents just have to manage whatā€™s going on. Not everything is a problem that can be solved. But presidents tend to have more responsibility for things that happened while theyā€™re president.

So once again:

The constitutional crisis between the executive branch and congressional oversight as outlined in the Constitution? Could probably be seen as a continuing problem.

US war posturing and threatening Iran? Why are they threatening Iran? Nobodyā€™s made that case.

Republicans in court trying to get rid of pre-existing condition protections for tens of millions of Americans? Obama got coverage for tens of millions of Americans that Republicans are now trying to take away. I hope they run on that.

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election? Isnā€™t this what Trump said he did and then he said he didnā€™t do it and then he said..........I donā€™t know what the fuk he said

So which one of those is the fault of Obama? Because thatā€™s what you want to believe. Republicans want to believe that every one of trumps failures is somehow connected to Obama.

No one said Trump failures is because of Obama, what I said is neither Trump or Obama could a damn thing with Russia, China and North Korea...

Seriously, I don't even know what you are talking about. Did North Korea ever attack Japan? I don't remember that happening.

Obama kept all those countries in check. And he strengthen our ties to NATO and other Democratic Countries that has kept this country safe for many decades.

I can't figure out how Republicans think the strongest position is standing alone. To me, that kind of thinking is dangerous the sign someone seriously stupid.

Where did I write attack when I wrote threatening Japan and Obama did not keep China and North Korea in check!

China was making threats and North Korea was launching test missiles over Japan!

North Korea was launching missiles over Japan while Trump was president. All of them happened in 2017.
Trump became president in 2016. You're the one who made the accusations. Provide a link. I know you can't. But will you even try? :popcorn:

See what I mean? I asked really good questions. There is substance to this discussion. Why am I always banned for trolling when these trolls are allowed to do it again and again? Is it because they are Republicans? Is it a double standard? Just curious.
Probably because most believe you are a paid shill.

Or a loser with wayyyyyy too much time on your hands to post daily nonsense.

If they are seeking asylum, they aren't illegals. It's in our constitution. They are fleeing danger. In this country, it's only Republicans who would force people back into a burning building. That's who they are.

If they are seeking asylum, they aren't illegals. They are fleeing danger. In this country, it's only Republicans who would force people back into a burning building. That's who they are.
They are invaders and you are an insane traitor.

If they are seeking asylum, they aren't illegals. They are fleeing danger. In this country, it's only Republicans who would force people back into a burning building. That's who they are.
They are invaders and you are an insane traitor.
I was in the military to defend the US constitution. All of us had to take an oath. And you are an ignorant evil. The son of a stench.

So once again:

North Korea was launching missiles over Japan while Trump was president. All of them happened in 2017.
Trump became president in 2016. You're the one who made the accusations. Provide a link. I know you can't. But will you even try? :popcorn:

Why must you lie all the time?

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Multiple missle tests done by North Korea happened when Obama was President, so will you keep on lying?

Of course you will!

So once again:

Also it was you that made the comment that I said North Korea attacked Japan and never once I made that statement...

It is funny when you are caught lying about what I wrote you now want to change it to I an lying...

So once again:

Why must you lie all the time?

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Multiple missle tests done by North Korea happened when Obama was President, so will you keep on lying?

Of course you will!
You really should read the link you provided. You canā€™t go from they fired test missiles over Japan to every missile they ever fired in their history. Let me say it again. The missiles they fired over Japan they did all of them after Trump took office. Read your own link.

So once again:

Also it was you that made the comment that I said North Korea attacked Japan and never once I made that statement...

It is funny when you are caught lying about what I wrote you now want to change it to I an lying...
I think that would be great if you pointed out which link where I said North Korea attacked Japan. I really want to see that. Can you point it out to me because I canā€™t seem to find it.

I think that would be great if you pointed out which link where I said North Korea attacked Japan. I really want to see that. Can you point it out to me because I canā€™t seem to find it.

Are you drunk or high on crack?

Seriously, you accused me of saying North Korea attacked Japan when I wrote threaten Japan!

Why the hell is it that trolls like you lie all the time?

Also I noticed you did not correct yourself when it was pointed out North Korea launched a bunch of missile tests when Obama was President!

Forum List

Back