Vienna Sausage nightmare!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Inexcusable! Today I thought I would have a can of Armour Vienna Sausage. Now, I have almost 60 years experience with this stuff and NEVER before have I been so outraged as I was when I opened the can a little while ago!
:08621:

The middle weenie was missing!!!
1f609.png
1f609.png

DSC_1998-web.jpg

Inexcusable! Today I thought I would have a can of Armour Vienna Sausage. Now, I have almost 60 years experience with this stuff and NEVER before have I been so outraged as I was when I opened the can a little while ago!

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243
That stuff is not good for you in about twenty different ways. If you're gonna eat shit like that for lunch, go microwave yourself a hotdog; at least that tastes decent.

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243

A rat probably ate it on the canning line. If you bitch to Armor, I'm sure they'll send you a sausage.

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243

A rat probably ate it on the canning line. If you bitch to Armor, I'm sure they'll send you a sausage.
My guess is this is Armour's way of cutting down on product while charging the same price, ensuring you get less for your buck.

Update: Nope. I can't believe I did this but I actually googled it and there are seven sausages per can, per Armour. Don't let Mikey fool ya.

Last edited:
  • Banned

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243

Must be the new "user interactive" can.
Yeah, right? Perverts are all yammering to try it!

• Banned

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243

Most likely it was a fluke because all the other cans were full. It's not worth complaining about.

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243
You squished the middle one to the side of the can. There are seven per can, which your can holds.
Cheater.

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243
You squished the middle one to the side of the can. There are seven per can, which your can holds.
Cheater.
I did no such thing. It was like that when it was opened.

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243
Cheater.
I did no such thing. It was like that when it was opened.
Sure, Mikey.

I did get a tylenol bottle cap once in my sour cream and onion potato chips. It was all covered with flavoring and everything. A friend said I should write to the company and they'd send me a case free. I didn't do it though. Someone on the assembly line had a headache.

1f609.png
1f609.png

View attachment 260243

Maybe your little weenie can fit in there.

Forum List

Back