What is the biggest story of this week?

Why didn't Truman, Kennedy, LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama stop them?

No one said Trump failures is because of Obama, what I said is neither Trump or Obama could a damn thing with Russia, China and North Korea...

Did you complain about Obama failure when North Korea was threatening Japan?

No, but you whine daily about Trump...

Seriously, I don't even know what you are talking about. Did North Korea ever attack Japan? I don't remember that happening.

Obama kept all those countries in check. And he strengthen our ties to NATO and other Democratic Countries that has kept this country safe for many decades.

I can't figure out how Republicans think the strongest position is standing alone. To me, that kind of thinking is dangerous the sign someone seriously stupid.

Where did I write attack when I wrote threatening Japan and Obama did not keep China and North Korea in check!

China was making threats and North Korea was launching test missiles over Japan!

Now explain where I said attack or admit you are just trolling as usual!
North Korea was launching missiles over Japan while Trump was president. All of them happened in 2017.
Trump became president in 2016. You're the one who made the accusations. Provide a link. I know you can't. But will you even try? :popcorn:

Why must you lie all the time?

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Multiple missle tests done by North Korea happened when Obama was President, so will you keep on lying?

Of course you will!
You really should read the link you provided. You can’t go from they fired test missiles over Japan to every missile they ever fired in their history. Let me say it again. The missiles they fired over Japan they did all of them after Trump took office. Read your own link.

Really?

Bill Clinton was President when this happened.

North Korea fires missile over Japan

Obama was President when this happened.

2009 North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Happened on Obama watch!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/10/15/as...e-launch/index.html?r=https://duckduckgo.com/

So why do you lie so much?

I’m curious. We know Republicans are trying to get rid of pre-existing conditions protection for tens of millions of Americans. That’s why they’re in court
That is untrue...they are working on a repeal but the pre existing stays in effect while a new plan is developed...one that is more workable and less costly...
Stop lying about our health care...who do you think you are?...Obama?

you are delusional or you are being lied to.

The end for Obamacare? Trump administration says it will ask a court to throw out entire health law
Ken Alltucker and Brad Heath, USA TODAY Published 12:17 a.m. ET March 26, 2019 | Updated 10:28 a.m. ET March 26, 2019
[...]

The Justice Department’s indication that it will defend Judge O’Connor’s judgment in its entirety suggests it now believes the entire statute must fall, from coverage for pre-existing conditions to the Medicaid expansion, and everything in between," said Steve Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. "That’s a major shift in position, and would have enormous consequences if ultimately accepted by the courts.”

Democrats have vowed to defend President Barack Obama's signature 2010 health law despite repeated GOP attempts to challenge the law in Congress and the courts.

A group of 17 Democratic attorneys general have filed documents to intervene in the case and defend the health law. The lower court's ruling is on hold pending a decision by the appeals court.

House Democrats also have held several hearings that highlighted health law provisions such as a requirement that prevents insurers from denying coverage based on existing medical conditions.

The end for Obamacare? Trump administration says it will ask a court to throw out entire health law

Going to the Ukraine to ask another government for their support in another US election?
Rudy is going to meet with the new president of Ukraine to find out how it was that a cocaine addicted loser....Joe's son...received a 3 million dollar deal...and why the VP at the time Joe Biden strong armed his predecessor...to get his son the money...Joe will be sorry he ever decided to run....he and his son could end up being prosecuted....the new President of Ukraine is not a Trump hater either...
Obama begged him to not run...now we get a glimpse as to why....

good luck with that rotten rudy..................

Rudy ended up on top doe boy....he beat Mueller into submission....

oh i see now - you ARE delusional & being lied to. i'll even throw in that you're a bit of a troll too.

Biggest story of the week should be that school shooting. But the suspects don't fit the right wing extremist white nationalist stereotype; being homosexual leftist degenerates and all...so I guess the top story is the usual:
Orange Man Bad.

no- it's cause it's not - it's because school shootings are not the exception anymore, but the rule & not many of them even make the headline anymore.

See what I mean? I asked really good questions. There is substance to this discussion. Why am I always banned for trolling when these trolls are allowed to do it again and again? Is it because they are Republicans? Is it a double standard? Just curious.

Well from what I can see is you spam the board daily with the same content demanding everyone to accept your slanted opinion...

Now before you accuse me of trolling you with that response remember you changed the subject as usual...
I don’t demand anything. I just post facts based on quality links.
It’s Republicans who are in denial. Denial in every possible way that you could be in denial.

See what I mean? I asked really good questions. There is substance to this discussion. Why am I always banned for trolling when these trolls are allowed to do it again and again? Is it because they are Republicans? Is it a double standard? Just curious.

Well from what I can see is you spam the board daily with the same content demanding everyone to accept your slanted opinion...

Now before you accuse me of trolling you with that response remember you changed the subject as usual...
I don’t demand anything. I just post facts based on quality links.
It’s Republicans who are in denial. Denial in every possible way that you could be in denial.

Why lie?

You accused me of saying North Korea attacked Japan and when I pointed out your mistake you attempted to troll me...

Then you claimed the only time North Korea shot a missle over or near Japan was during Trump time but it happened way before Trump...

Daily you post the same political spin and lies thinking you are clever but all you are is a tiring troll.

Trump won because of Comey and that is a fact you refuse to accept!

You keep on claiming collusion but the fact is Russia nonsense did not change anything and it was James Comey that did the most damage.

Finally, Trump might be impeached by the House but will never be removed by the Senate no matter how much you demand it to be done!

So why keep up the pathetic melting?

Forum List

Back