What is Obabble's position on Mali?

4 years.

No large domestic terrorist attacks by foreign terrorists.

I'm liking it.

Much better then the ol' GW Bush and 9/11 thing.

Romney did predict this would be the new foothold for them. He was laughed at for it

Yes indeed. He sure was. obumble used it to show how clueless Romney is in world affairs. Turns out Romney was right yet again. obama is going to be walking on a razor with Mali. How will he be able to help Al Quaeda and have it not look like he's opposing France, an ally.

4 years.

I'm liking it.

Overseas we see a different picture....how inconvieeient...

So you are advocating what?

That the US be the only country stamping out Al Qaeda?

What happened to that whole "fiscal conservatism" thing.

It's great the French are stepping up. Hopefully more of our NATO allies do the same.

4 years.

I'm liking it.

It's great the French are stepping up. Hopefully more of our NATO allies do the same.

Forget what I advocate...I am just pointing out the failure of the Obabble foreign policy strategery.

Didn't know the French had it in them...course this just started.
Let's hope they don't go in and make things worse. The French ground troops don't exactly have much experience beyond weekend war games. This isn't the U.S military, and high time it isn't just us doing the fighting...again.

Forget what I advocate...I am just pointing out the failure of the Obabble foreign policy strategery.

Translation: "I'm just trying to gin up some crap to complain about."

Look - there are plenty of legitimate concerns about this POTUS imho. Just slinging punches wildly only undermines your credibility.

The French aren't stepping up. It is their territory that is under attack. If Puerto Rico was under attack, we wouldn't be stepping up to fight off terrorists, it would be our responsibility in the first place.

Amadou Haya Sanogo is the terrorist leader. He was educated in the US in 2001, 2002 and 2004. Then in 2008, he was plucked from obscurity to train for two years at Ft. Benning and Quantico in military strategy at our war college. Why was that do you think? He was selected for officer training by our State Department. Hillary Clinton did it, but not alone. She takes orders from obama. Sanogo returned to Mali and overthrew the democratically elected government in 2012.

Mali has obama's fingerprints all over it. Tens of thousands of people are going to die because obama wants to spread Al Quaeda. But, he's going to pose for propaganda photos with children so we know he cares.

Leader of Mali military coup trained in U.S. - Washington Post

Translation: "I'm just trying to gin up some crap to complain about."

Look - there are plenty of legitimate concerns about this POTUS imho. Just slinging punches wildly only undermines your credibility.
What is wild about asking for the man's policy....obviously no one knows.

The French aren't stepping up. It is their territory that is under attack. If Puerto Rico was under attack, we wouldn't be stepping up to fight off terrorists, it would be our responsibility in the first place.

Amadou Haya Sanogo is the terrorist leader. He was educated in the US in 2001, 2002 and 2004. Then in 2008, he was plucked from obscurity to train for two years at Ft. Benning and Quantico in military strategy at our war college. Why was that do you think? He was selected for officer training by our State Department. Hillary Clinton did it, but not alone. She takes orders from obama. Sanogo returned to Mali and overthrew the democratically elected government in 2012.

Mali has obama's fingerprints all over it. Tens of thousands of people are going to die because obama wants to spread Al Quaeda. But, he's going to pose for propaganda photos with children so we know he cares.

Leader of Mali military coup trained in U.S. - Washington Post

He's NOT the terrorist leader. The terrorists are taking advantage of the turmoil in the country since the coup. He may not be the guy we want leading the country, but he's not Al Qaeda.

Forum List

Back