NRA calls Obama on Hypocrisy

I have NO doubt in my mind that you would be happy to see them dead

You made a claim, back it the FUCK up with a quote from me you lying little shit stain.

I toll would be very interested in seeing such a quote. That's a terrible thing to accuse someone of, and if true said poster would I assume probably be banned, not many boards want their members wishing death on the first family.

Somehow I doubt a quote will be forthcoming.

But as for the OP, I'm confused, do your children or grandchildren attend a school where armed guards are not allowed? Our county schools have armed police officers on duty.

Our schools have armed policemen as well, which is a good thing.

Universal background checks are mandatory, I believe, in order to identify those mentally unbalanced who should not have access to firearms.

Our schools have armed policemen as well, which is a good thing.

Universal background checks are mandatory, I believe, in order to identify those mentally unbalanced who should not have access to firearms.

We don't even hire janitors without a background check. That isn't standard as well?

That's scary. Seriously, you can't even be a substitute at our schools without a yearly background check.

This thread and so many others are an example of the SHEER RAGE AND HATRED from the left. If own a gun you're now called names.. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. They are a 24/7 HATE MACHINE that never stops, demonizing anything and everything that disagrees with them. If you don't support homosexuality you are a BIGOT. If you question Barack Obama you are a RACIST. If you own a gun, you are a NUTTER. If you're pro-life, you are narrow minded. If you're a conservative who is an African American, you're an UNCLE TOM. IT NEVER ENDS.. NAME CALLING, HATE

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGfZt8iJdA]NRA - Stand And Fight - YouTube[/ame]

Armed guards at the schools, 24/7. And how do we pay for that? Cut even more out of the curriculum?

Better yet, since it is armed intruders that are the problem, let's just pass a tax on all manufacturers and retailers of guns, retroactive each year, to pay for those guards at every school in the nation. That would be fair, right?

NRA hits Obama over ?hypocrisy? of armed guards for daughters | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Do tell, why is it he has guards at his daughters school while denying them to others? Why is Clinton paid for guards in schools but now it is a bad idea?

I don't really see the hypocrisy. Anyone in the U.S. is allowed to hire armed guards for their daughters.

Is the NRA stupid? oh wait, yes, they are.

Of course you dont. Your King and his children are above you lowly subjects and are entitled to things you are not.

NRA hits Obama over ?hypocrisy? of armed guards for daughters | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Do tell, why is it he has guards at his daughters school while denying them to others? Why is Clinton paid for guards in schools but now it is a bad idea?

Are you REALLY a retired NCO? No fuking way. The NCO's I have met are much smarter than you.

Be that as it may, I will explain the situation for you.

Every day, some right wing hater makes threats on the President life. And family. And the Secret Service provides protection for them. With me so far? And the Secret Service agents have guns to do their sworn duty. You familiar with sworn duty?

Now, you want to pay for armed guards in schools in your area? Pay for it. But one thing you need to realize. The very vast number of Americans sending their kids to school this morning, did not recieve death threats last night. Or the day before the day before etc.

Google Secret Service and death threats against this President.

Maybe you'll get a fukin clue. God you NRA types are stupid.

I don't really see the hypocrisy. Anyone in the U.S. is allowed to hire armed guards for their daughters.

No the NRA isn't stupid, you are. Yes we can hire armed guards but it would be of little use since they wouldn't be allowed to be armed in a "gun-free zone" which most schools are.

Logic isn't your forte. You should stop before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

Armed guards at the schools, 24/7. And how do we pay for that? Cut even more out of the curriculum?

Better yet, since it is armed intruders that are the problem, let's just pass a tax on all manufacturers and retailers of guns, retroactive each year, to pay for those guards at every school in the nation. That would be fair, right?

WQhy would have to be 24/7? Schools aren' topen 24/7?

So much for your strawman argument.

private citizens do not have taxpayer funded (free) security.

now who looks stupid?

No the NRA isn't stupid, you are. Yes we can hire armed guards but it would be of little use since they wouldn't be allowed to be armed in a "gun-free zone" which most schools are.

Logic isn't your forte. You should stop before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

GFSZA makes an exception for those licensed to carry weapons by the same state that the school is in.

So you whine like a LITTLE BABY for nothing.

Are you REALLY a retired NCO? No fuking way. The NCO's I have met are much smarter than you.

Be that as it may, I will explain the situation for you.

Every day, some right wing hater makes threats on the President life. And family. And the Secret Service provides protection for them. With me so far? And the Secret Service agents have guns to do their sworn duty. You familiar with sworn duty?

Now, you want to pay for armed guards in schools in your area? Pay for it. But one thing you need to realize. The very vast number of Americans sending their kids to school this morning, did not recieve death threats last night. Or the day before the day before etc.

Google Secret Service and death threats against this President.

Maybe you'll get a fukin clue. God you NRA types are stupid.

What exactly is an NRA type? Our members who have served and sacrificed for this country would prefer that you simply thank them , not belittle them and their service... then again- who expects a liberal to respect anyone who has served?

GFSZA makes an exception for those licensed to carry weapons by the same state that the school is in.

So you whine like a LITTLE BABY for nothing.

^^Blind Zombie drooling.

Forum List

Back