What Is It With Blacks And Loud Music??

How do you know the man wanted to fight? You AssUMe because he was black that he wanted to fight.

Yes, that's exactly what I or any normal person would assume. When a male is accosted by another male challenging his manhood, that's what it means, violence, especially when the challenger is black.

I don't know what it is. It just is. I have only lived in this neighborhood for a few years now. There were a lot more black families. Perhaps they were renters? IDK. Just noticed.

It is trading up. Asians are much, much less violent than blacks, much more intelligent, and can adopt to any society. Plus they won't destroy your property value as blacks do in most places they migrate to.

It is trading up. Asians are much, much less violent than blacks, much more intelligent, and can adopt to any society. Plus they won't destroy your property value as blacks do in most places they migrate to.
mmm...yes. I agree. There is an Asian family that moved in down the street. They walk with their child in a stroller in later afternoons. Look like nice people.

Yes, there is more and more serious talk about a peaceful and harmonious division of the nation into areas where people can live with like-minded individuals.

This may become a reality in the next century when conditions in this nation become so intolerable that everyone agrees that the creation of independent autonomous zones is the only way to go.

I believe we are just about there now. It is a good idea except for one thing: Democrats can't live without Republicans. Therefore a huge wall would have to go up to stop Democrats from invading our country.

What Democrats do is destroy their area with high cost of living, taxation, over regulation and then people leave for Republican states. People are fleeing NY and CA heading to better places like Fl or Texas. That's not the bad part, the bad part is they vote for the same stupid people that Fd up their last state and ruin what we have.

If we could have two countries instead of one, the top priority would be to keep Democrats out so they can't destroy ours. It would be very difficult to do.

I believe we are just about there now. It is a good idea except for one thing: Democrats can't live without Republicans. Therefore a huge wall would have to go up to stop Democrats from invading our country.

What Democrats do is destroy their area with high cost of living, taxation, over regulation and then people leave for Republican states. People are fleeing NY and CA heading to better places like Fl or Texas. That's not the bad part, the bad part is they vote for the same stupid people that Fd up their last state and ruin what we have.

If we could have two countries instead of one, the top priority would be to keep Democrats out so they can't destroy ours. It would be very difficult to do.

Just got a big laugh from what I heard on, yes, FOX.

It seems the tony Washington, D.C., suburb of Georgetown (where a lot of influential Dem bigwigs live) does not want the D.C. subway to be extended to Georgetown.

Why? Because those sanctimonious "liberals" fear the subway would make it easier for criminals to come into their precious safe zone!

Just got a big laugh from what I heard on, yes, FOX.

It seems the tony Washington, D.C., suburb of Georgetown (where a lot of influential Dem bigwigs live) does not want the D.C. subway to be extended to Georgetown.

Why? Because those sanctimonious "liberals" fear the subway would make it easier for criminals to come into their precious safe zone!

These leftist hypocrites are so transparent. Kinda like when Kennedy stopped any windmills where he could see them in Cape Cod, or when Trump said he was going to send all the illegals to sanctuary cities and states, and the libs had a heart attack in those areas.

Loud music drowns out the calamity of the brain and is another way to display insolence and dare a “racist” to say something about the racket

Gabe Lackmann
I don’t think Philly has any Jews ??
Yes they prefer to live in tight communities and are very kind to outsiders as long as you don’t live in their community

Gabe Lackmann
I don’t think Philly has any Jews ??
Yes they prefer to live in tight communities and are very kind to outsiders as long as you don’t live in their community
Philly doesn't have Jews? Are you crazy? Look, my interactions with them were always polite. I didn't hassle them, they didn't hassle me. That's all I need in my life.

Forum List

Back