What Is Israel's Reasoning Re Backing The Rebels?

damn you're one lame dude.

Where's the "red herring" that you allude to ? Make no mistake about it----Israel wants Assad gone but wants America to do it.

Actually, red herring was a polite way to say, "Turn on some news, moron, you are three days behind what is happening."

America does not want to be the one to get Assad out. If you had watched Obama's address, (in post #163) you would have known that. Obama said that if Assad is removed, then you have to rebuild the government as we did in Iraq. This is a costly venture, (Iraq cost us over a trillion dollars). I have done you the courtesy, (which, you do not deserve) of posting Obama's speech again.

In the future, please try to keep up on your own. It is not my responsibility to spoon-feed current events for your lazy ass.

SPOON-FEEDING-re%20%281%29.gif

Wake up boy---We've been supporting regime change for months. Obama is lying to you.

I am not going to tell you again, watch/read the news or stop posting. Otherwise you can join Osomir and Sunni Man on "ignore."

Who am I suppose to believe a president of the United States that I as an independent voted for twice, or some anonymous internet voice? Dilloduck is it?

Ignore-Button-and-Social-Media-Monitoring.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, red herring was a polite way to say, "Turn on some news, moron, you are three days behind what is happening." America does not want to be the one to get Assad out. If you had watched Obama's address, (in post #163) you would have known that. Obama said that if Assad is removed, then you have to rebuild the government as we did in Iraq. This is a costly venture, (Iraq cost us over a trillion dollars). I have done you the courtesy, (which, you do not deserve) of posting Obama's speech again.

In the future, please try to keep up on your own. It is not my responsibility to spoon-feed current events for your lazy ass.

Wake up boy---We've been supporting regime change for months. Obama is lying to you.

I am not going to tell you again, watch/read the news or stop posting. Otherwise you can join Osmir and Sunni Man on "ignore."

Who am I suppose to believe a president of the United States that I as an independent voted for twice, or some anonymous internet voice, dilloduck is it?

links---the are multiple links that will attest to the fact that America is in full support of a regime change. Do you think that the CIA is operating without Obama's approval ?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/03/obama-strategy-assad-republicans-syria

here's one--I'll help you

Last edited:
WASHINGTON, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday vowed to keep pressure on the embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in order to see a regime change in the Arab state.
"We will keep working to pressure and isolate the regime, to support the opposition, and to provide relief to the people of Syria," Clinton said in a joint press conference with visiting EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton.

She told reporters that she will attend the Friends of Syria conference in Tunisia next week, where a number of nations will work to intensify pressure on Assad and to mobilize humanitarian relief.

"We also hope to coordinate efforts to enable a Syrian-led transition before the regime's actions tear the country apart," said Clinton, adding that the United States was looking for an " inclusive democratic process."

Clinton vows to keep pressing for regime change in Syria - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Obama lied to you

Last edited:

I am not going to tell you again, watch/read the news or stop posting. Otherwise you can join Osmir and Sunni Man on "ignore."

Who am I suppose to believe a president of the United States that I as an independent voted for twice, or some anonymous internet voice, dilloduck is it?

links---the are multiple links that will attest to the fact that America is in full support of a regime change. Do you think that the CIA is operating without Obama's approval ?

Obama hints at broader strategy to topple Assad in effort to win over Republicans | World news | The Guardian

Wow, are you out of touch. First-off your link is to The Guardian, the tabloid British rag that published Snowden, and it is dated September 3, 2013, eight days ago! Thank you for proving my point you are out of touch on the breaking story of Syria. Shut up, or watch your president's remarks. Got it Johnny Jihad?

tbvivi-vi.gif

Last edited:

Obama hints at broader strategy to topple Assad in effort to win over Republicans | World news | The Guardian

Wow, are you out of touch. First-off your link is to The Guardian, the tabloid British rag that published Snowden, and it is dated September 3, 2013, eight days ago! Thank you for proving my point you are out of touch on the breaking story of Syria. Shut up, or watch your president's remarks. Got it Johnny Jihad?

and the next one ?

you clipped off this part of your quote

Barrack Obama said, and CBS showed the clip of Assad admitting to chemical weapons, and I am to take your word? A poster from Austin, Texas. How about a Muslim from Austin?

No, Assad did not admit to using chemical weapons and Obama did not say Assad made any such admission, either. You want to make these claims, you need to back them up.

Here is your back up from NBC News. Syria's foreign minister: We'll declare chemical weapons, sign arms ban - World News

"We are ready to inform about the location of chemical weapons, halt the production of chemical weapons and also show these objects to representatives of Russia, other states and the United Nations," the foreign minister added."

How many times do I have to tell you Muslim types, if you are going to comment on a breaking news story, you have to get your news daily.

Catch up, beside looking foolish, you are wasting everyone's time.

41ca5dab86967516e5eda40d3d41b7c0394ef59e2652e-N6kS3d_fw236

Last edited:
Barrack Obama said, and CBS showed the clip of Assad admitting to chemical weapons, and I am to take your word? A poster from Austin, Texas. How about a Muslim from Austin?

No, Assad did not admit to using chemical weapons and Obama did not say Assad made any such admission, either. You want to make these claims, you need to back them up.

Here is your back up from NBC News. Syria's foreign minister: We'll declare chemical weapons, sign arms ban - World News

That has nothing to do with your claim that Assad "admitted to using chemical weapons" which he hasn't done.

"We are ready to inform about the location of chemical weapons, halt the production of chemical weapons and also show these objects to representatives of Russia, other states and the United Nations," the foreign minister added."

How many times do I have to tell you Muslim types, if you are going to comment on a breaking news story, you have to get your news daily.

they admitted they had them a year ago when they threatened to use them if attacked.
They never admitted using them.
Keep trying to prop up Obama--he needs all the help he can get right now.

WASHINGTON, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday vowed to keep pressure on the embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in order to see a regime change in the Arab state.
"We will keep working to pressure and isolate the regime, to support the opposition, and to provide relief to the people of Syria," Clinton said in a joint press conference with visiting EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton.

She told reporters that she will attend the Friends of Syria conference in Tunisia next week, where a number of nations will work to intensify pressure on Assad and to mobilize humanitarian relief.

"We also hope to coordinate efforts to enable a Syrian-led transition before the regime's actions tear the country apart," said Clinton, adding that the United States was looking for an " inclusive democratic process."
Clinton vows to keep pressing for regime change in Syria - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Obama lied to you

Here you have done it again. The Syria story is changing several times a day, and you give us a link dated 18 months ago on February 18, 2012. Stop wasting our time with your posts! Get up to date or get out of this thread.

1_clock_01.gif

Last edited:

Obama lied to you

Here you have done it again. The Syria story is changing several times a day, and you give us a link dated 18 months ago on February 18, 2012. Stop wasting our time with your posts! Get up to date or get out of this thread.

1_clock_01.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
I did---that's how long we've been supporting regime change. Sorry bout your lying president--I didn't vote for him even once.

they admitted they had them a year ago when they threatened to use them if attacked.

In my opinion I think President Obama is a mediocre POTUS. But, I would hardly say he needs to be "propped up." Here are his opinion polls. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll They are quite respectabel for this point in his second term. Certainly higher than Carter, Reagan, or either Bush.

You know I do not believe you are from Austin, Texas. I worked for Ann Richards there. Do you even know who she was? You should. What did she do? Your attitudes are very third world.

slums1.jpg

Your posting skills would indicate your education levels are closer to this than they are to Austin, home of UofT.

e68z2dhrmgvn728xok7b.jpeg

Dilloduck, you are a phoney.

Last edited:

In my opinion I think President Obama is a mediocre POTUS. But, I would hardly say he needs to be "propped up." Here are his opinion polls. They are quite strong for this point in his second term. Certainly higher than Carter, Reagan, or either Bush.

You know I do not believe you are from Austin, Texas. Your attitudes are so third world.

I guess you're finally giving in on the regime change concept. Smart man. Everyone wants him gone but no one dares to say it except maybe the Saudis.
Third world attitude? Please explain.

In my opinion I think President Obama is a mediocre POTUS. But, I would hardly say he needs to be "propped up." Here are his opinion polls. They are quite strong for this point in his second term. Certainly higher than Carter, Reagan, or either Bush.

You know I do not believe you are from Austin, Texas. Your attitudes are so third world.

I guess you're finally giving in on the regime change concept. Smart man. Everyone wants him gone but no one dares to say it except maybe the Saudis.

Posting skills, grammar, sentence structure all betray a persons level of education in every post. If you were from Austin, you would be UofT material. You are not. I know Austin politics, and you just don't perform at that level. You are more of a University of Bangladesh type. This is your campus. Just noisy third world propaganda with no original ideas. You are a phoney.

manila-slum-cmpats.jpg

Funny thing though, Austin, Texas is the mailing address of USMB, and the owner is considerably more conservative than I am. So, you should watch your step.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol:
I did---that's how long we've been supporting regime change. Sorry bout your lying president--I didn't vote for him even once.

You could not vote for POTUS unless you are a U. S. citizen, which I seriously doubt. You are totally behind on the facts of the issue in this thread.

tumblr_mlxh4uYtIw1s9dnijo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Posting skills, grammar, sentence structure all betray a persons level of education in every post. If you were from Austin, you would be UofT material. You are not. I know Austin politics, and you just don't perform at that level. You are more of a University of Bangladesh type. This is your campus. Just noisy third world propaganda with no original ideas. You are a phoney.

manila-slum-cmpats.jpg

Funny thing though, Austin, Texas is the mailing address of USMB, and the owner is considerably more conservative than I am. So, you should watch your step.

Sorry---but I did the UT thing so I guess you just suck at reading people. Could be that I'm not trying to bullshit anyone with style.
Watch my step ?? You fucking crack me up. :lol:

Sorry---but I did the UT thing so I guess you just suck at reading people. Could be that I'm not trying to bullshit anyone with style.

I make my living out of judging people. I am rarely wrong, and you are so obvious.

Glad you are getting something out of your beating!

original.gif

Last edited:

manila-slum-cmpats.jpg

watching you try to claim that Syria admitted to using poison gas was a bit humorous, I must admit.

watching you try to claim that Syria admitted to using poison gas was a bit humorous, I must admit.

chemical-weapons.jpg

I have provided links in this thread three times. The stock-in-trade of Muslim posters is to repeat mis-information in some belief that the more you say it, the more truth you show. Tonight on CBS again, Syria admits they have the chemical weapons which they have denied for twenty years. The problem with destroying chemical weapons - CBS News

It is getting about time to ignore you, Johnny Jihad. You refuse to accept reality. The usual Islam poster crap.

Untitled-1_wa.jpg

Last edited:

chemical-weapons.jpg

I have provided links in this thread three times. The stock-in-trade of Muslim posters is to repeat mis-information in some belief that the more you say it, the more truth you show. Tonight on CBS again, Syria admits they have the chemical weapons which they have denied for twenty years. The problem with destroying chemical weapons - CBS News

It is getting about time to ignore you, Johnny Jihad. You refuse to accept reality. The usual Islam poster crap.

Untitled-1_wa.jpg

From your post---

The only thing that makes me laugh in this Syria business is how uninformed the Muslims in this forum are. The Assad regime admitted using chemical weapons.

untrue-----Assad NEVER admitted to using chemical weapons

Last edited:

chemical-weapons.jpg

Untitled-1_wa.jpg

Reality is that Syria admitted to having chemical weapons over a year ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/24/w...d-in-rebellion-syria-says.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited:

Forum List

Back