What Is Israel's Reasoning Re Backing The Rebels?

This is an interesting article written by a Canadian journalist that addresses what may be behind the proposed military strikes. Israel and client states want nobody to rule Syria. PressTV - Israel and client states want nobody to rule Syria "From the perspective of anti-neocon Realists, such as Walt, the US has a vested interest in propping up Arab strongmen (like President Assad) who can create stability in their countries thus making them potentially hospitable for US corporations. For Zionist-neocons and their evil twin brothers, Liberal Interventionists, it is Israel’s regional dominance rather than US commerce which is of primary importance.*"

PressTV LOL !!!

PressTV. Isn't that Iranian?

Learn to read English. The article is written by a Canadian journalist. I wrote that in my post and the article addresses this too. Canada is not a part of Iran. Anything substantive to say about the article?
Why, Frau Sherri, I doubt many of us are not surprised that you would salivate over a Canadian journalist whose views coincide with yours. Others do not share your opinion of him, but of course you are allowed to think whatever you want to just as others can think the opposite as you.

Meet Joshua Blakeney, the Iran-sponsored ?reporter? spinning conspiracism about abducted Canadian children | Among the Truthers

Michael Ross: University of Lethbridge distances itself from Truther grad | National Post

they admitted they had them a year ago when they threatened to use them if attacked.
They never admitted using them.
Keep trying to prop up Obama--he needs all the help he can get right now.

In my opinion I think President Obama is a mediocre POTUS. But, I would hardly say he needs to be "propped up." Here are his opinion polls. They are quite strong for this point in his second term. Certainly higher than Carter, Reagan, or either Bush.

You know I do not believe you are from Austin, Texas. Your attitudes are so third world.

I guess you're finally giving in on the regime change concept. Smart man. Everyone wants him gone but no one dares to say it except maybe the Saudis.
Third world attitude? Please explain.

Just because you continue to repost the same misleading information is not going to make it a fact. You want my links read this thread.

Now as to your claim to be in Austin, Texas. I thought about information only a local would have and came up with this photo. This was national news. Please tell us about who this is, and why this picture was taken. I've already said it. You are a phoney. You are in Austin, Texas my ass!

Tarra_Jan_Reid_Let_the_People_In_November_2012_Ann_Richards_THIS.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion I think President Obama is a mediocre POTUS. But, I would hardly say he needs to be "propped up." Here are his opinion polls. They are quite strong for this point in his second term. Certainly higher than Carter, Reagan, or either Bush.

You know I do not believe you are from Austin, Texas. Your attitudes are so third world.

I guess you're finally giving in on the regime change concept. Smart man. Everyone wants him gone but no one dares to say it except maybe the Saudis.

Just because you continue to repost the same misleading information is not going to make it a fact. You want my links read this thread.

Now as to your claim to be in Austin, Texas. I thought about information only a local would have and came up with this photo. This was national news. Please tell us about who this is, and why this picture was taken. I've already said it. You are a phoney. You are in Austin, Texas my ass!

Dude--(her name is in the link--:lol::lol::lol:)

Annie herself!

Annie herself!

Pretty easy since her name is in the link. :lol:

Annie herself!

Pretty easy since her name is in the link. :lol:

So, you, who claim to be in Austin, Texas - the State Capitol could not identify the famous Texas Governor without looking at the photo's link. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The part of the question only a local could answer is why is she on a motorcycle? I have plenty more on Ann Richards, I knew her personally,and have had drinks with her son/campaign manager even recently.

ann.jpg
ann-richards.half-707215.jpg

Yep, they did a Broadway play about Ann Richards. You live in Austin, and barely know who she was?
You are a total phoney. Why is Ann on a motorcycle? Nailed again, asshole!

Last edited:
Trashing the thread for any particular reason ?

Nope.

Just called your bluff, you phoney.

Your attention span is short, your claim is that Assad did not admit to chemical weapons, and stick to it after receiving four credible links to the contrary.

This is why I put the poorly educated Muslim types on "ignore." You are not competent to post in this forum. Is it clear to you now?

cartoon%20mohammed.gif

Last edited:

Nope.

Your attention span is short, your claim is that Assad did not admit to chemical weapons, and stick to it after receiving four credible links to the contrary.

This is why I put the poorly educated Muslim types on "ignore." You are not qualified to post in this forum. It is clear to you now?

I said and linked to the fact that the Syrians admitted to having them over a year ago. There was no great power play to squeeze that info out of anyone.

The thread is really about Israel....

Nope.

This is why I put the poorly educated Muslim types on "ignore." You are not qualified to post in this forum. It is clear to you now?

I said and linked to the fact that the Syrians admitted to having them over a year ago. There was no great power play to squeeze that info out of anyone.

Dance around all you want. I have outed you as the phoney you are in front of the the entire USMB. Are you aware that this thread has 2028 views in three days!

You look like a fool to everyone. This is how we real Americans deal with your barbarian behavior. Humiliation works.

Screen%20shot%202012-09-18%20at%2018.18.28.png

Everybody knows, Muslims humiliate themselves.

Last edited:
Nope.

Dance around all you want. I have outed you as the phoney you are in front of the the entire USMB.

I know---they all are going to think I can type in Arabic now.

Dance around all you want. I have outed you as the phoney you are in front of the the entire USMB.

Your nervous attempt at laughter is not going to get you out of this.

2028 views of this thread in three days is total humiliation!!!

Travis-Browne-Struve-Superman-Punch-Knockout.gif

One knock-out after another of phoney dilloduck! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go back to the third world, little boy.

Last edited:

Your nervous attempt at laughter is not going to get you out of this.

2028 views of this thread in three days is total humiliation!!!

Travis-Browne-Struve-Superman-Punch-Knockout.gif

One knock-out after another of phoney dilloduck! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go back to the third world, little boy.

Roudy has better GIFs than you, Infidel.

Nope.

Dance around all you want. I have outed you as the phoney you are in front of the the entire USMB. Are you aware that this thread has 2028 views in three days!

You look like a fool to everyone. This is how we real Americans deal with your barbarian behavior. Humiliation works.

What are you blabbering about? It is no secret Syria has chemical weapons. And we still have no evidence Assad used chemical weapons. You are the one looking foolish here.

What are you blabbering about? It is no secret Syria has chemical weapons. And we still have no evidence Assad used chemical weapons. You are the one looking foolish here.

Hush, my Arabian maiden. Our cover may have been blown. Start up the magic carpet and I'll try to hold off the Infidels until we can make our escape to our palace in the clouds....

Hush, my Arabian maiden. Our cover may have been blown. Start up the magic carpet and I'll try to hold off the Infidels until we can make our escape to our palace in the clouds....

014.gif

Now you understand why people like you end up on "ignore." You post crap like this trying to save face after your ass has been kicked in front of everyone. I won't waste any more time on you. I may ignore you. But, simply stated, I can kick your ass anytime I want. Don't forget that or I will humiliate you again in this forum. Your credibility is shot.

Crazy-animated-gif.gif

Last edited:

014.gif

Now you understand why people like you end up on "ignore." You post crap like this trying to save face after your ass has been kicked in front of everyone. I won't waste any more time on you. I may ignore you. But, simply stated, I can kick your ass anytime I want. Don't forget that or I will humiliate you again in this forum. Your credibility is shot.

Crazy-animated-gif.gif

Ouch my eyes !!!!!

The only reason Israel and Zionists would support the rebels, is because they want Syria to turn into anarchy so they can take over more land.

The only reason Israel and Zionists would support the rebels, is because they want Syria to turn into anarchy so they can take over more land.
Is that what the Imam at the mosque was talking about in Friday's sermon? Did he also tell you what Israel was going to do with all the current Syrians? By the way, did he give a hint as to when the new Caliphate will be in place where the Muslims rule the world and then you wouldn't have to go on forums and talk nonsense.?

Forum List

Back