What is Israel's legal "right to exist?"

YES! Exactly. Because the Arab mentality is that the Jewish people have no rights. That rights apply to other peoples but not to the Jewish people. That the Arab peoples have rights based on objective principles of:

1. inherent rights
2. international recognition
3. mutual agreement
4. effective action

BUT the Jewish people hold none of those objective rights. The Palestinian mentality is that the ONLY solution is that Jews must have nothing because Jews have no rights.
No, for the X-to-1000th or so time, the zionists do not speak for the Jewish people and are actually our greatest enemy.

The Israeli govt. is speaking for the citizens of Israel.
As the only Jewish state it has an obligation and connection towards all Jews around the world

It doesn't mean though that anti-Zionists can go around and attack unrelated Jews for everything they disagree with the Israeli govt. However, we all know this - Jews will be attacked no matter Israel or not.

What's Britain, Slovakia, Lebanon, Morocco's legal right to exist?

All You have debunked is Your own BS about Jews disappearing from the land.

Gen 42:6 KJV) And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land:

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their (Jewish people) sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

They abandoned wherever they were and moved to Egypt​

Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?

Thanks for any help.

I appreciate you asking for help and for more information.

The question can't be answered without establishing the legal precedent for rights to sovereignty, self-determination and independence.The way to address the question is to ask, generally and objectively, how rights arise, and from where. Current IHL gives us four answers, in varying degrees of prominence.

1. Rights which are inherent.
2. Rights arising from international recognition.
3. Rights consisting of mutual agreement.
4. Rights arising from effective action or control.

Israel (the Jewish people) have rights in all four spheres.

I agree & they have a right to lie, to themselves and others

All You have debunked is Your own BS
No, it was your continuous Jewish presence myth that has been debunked by your own source.

So when was it that Jews "disappeared" from the land?

There was no continuous Jewish presence there.
In the late 1800's there was 0 Jewish presence there.
When Britain turned that land over to the Jews, 8.6% of the land was owned by Jews. 3.3% was owned by resident Arabs who were paid handsomely for their property.

Joking right??!:eusa_naughty:

Old Yishuv - Wikipedia

No joke. When Samuel Clemens toured the Holy Land there wasn't a Jew in sight. Or anybody else. There was one nomad passing through.
ce246e3b733e2be88c5c74c21767ab07--dome-of-the-rock-jerusalem-israel.jpg

Where are all the Arabs?? If you find them, tell them their "second holiest place" could use a shot or two of Round Up...

All You have debunked is Your own BS
No, it was your continuous Jewish presence myth that has been debunked by your own source.

So when was it that Jews "disappeared" from the land?

There was no continuous Jewish presence there.
In the late 1800's there was 0 Jewish presence there.
When Britain turned that land over to the Jews, 8.6% of the land was owned by Jews. 3.3% was owned by resident Arabs who were paid handsomely for their property.

Joking right??!:eusa_naughty:

Old Yishuv - Wikipedia

No joke. When Samuel Clemens toured the Holy Land there wasn't a Jew in sight. Or anybody else. There was one nomad passing through.
ce246e3b733e2be88c5c74c21767ab07--dome-of-the-rock-jerusalem-israel.jpg

Where are all the Arabs?? If you find them, tell them their "second holiest place" could use a shot or two of Round Up...
Listen, I can understand why he would describe the place as impoverished, ruined or "abandoned", because it was neglected by the Ottomans for a long period,
but there was so much going on in the 19th century Syria-Palestine...

I'd suggest looking into actual demographics, biographies and wars/riots at the time.

Take the Aboulafia family that rebuilt Tiberias and its' Jewish community in 1740, they remained at the center of Tiberias (until today) when Twain visited.
Take the Gagin family, Rabbi Haim Abraham was the chief Rabbi of Ottoman Palestine in 1842-1848.

Somehow the "non-existent" Moyal family, managed to build new neighborhoods in Jaffa, and later coordinate projects for the generous baron.
I could go on and on...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back