What is Israel's legal "right to exist?"

Neither the Balfour Declaration nor San Remo have anything to do with international law. The very fact that it was these men at San Remo is problematic to say the least.

300px-San_Remo_Conference_1920.JPG

Unless of course you are arguing that international law supports a group of men giving another group of men, another peoples land. I am not trying to put words in your mouth, but is this what you are claiming?
San Remo was conducted and legal under the laws of the time. Who cares who was at San Remo? Under the international laws of the time, the inevitable creation of the Jewish state of Israel was totally legal. And even though some of the actions by Israel AND Palestine can be seen as deplorable, the fact remains. Israel is legal and has all the rights of a sovereign independent country.

I'll throw this out again. If the Palestinian leadership would declare themselves as a peaceful and independent country within the borders they have now via Oslo, and denounce any further violence in the area, recognize the State of Israel and enter into negotiations on that platform; then the world would be more likely to be behind them 100%. As would the Israelis. Just sayin'
Feralphile Lefties Will Be Glad to Know That This Makes Mike Pence an Illegal Alien

The Two-State solution is similar to the absurdity the King of England tried to pull on the American pioneers in 1763. In order to stuff low-born colonists into cramped coastal states, he declared that all the land west of the Appalachians belonged to the Indians and Whites were forbidden to go there.

Last edited:
God has gathered His people back to HIS LAND.

And so it was done--------

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

With no disrespect intended or implied, I must ask;
is this where anti-Semitism came from?
:)-
Jews for Jezebel

The prophets were referring to any Jews who would work for hillary clinton. So the likes of Al Franken were predicted long ago. The undeniable accuracy of these verses makes a believer even out of me.

Last edited:
Britain gave them half of Palestine, and they have been taking the rest ever since. Self proclaimed state.

Britain gave them a piece of Palestine just to get them out of Britain. Now all that needs to be done is the US cutting off all aid and arms, leaving themselves to defend themselves.

And let it be done :)-

Britain gave them a piece of Palestine just to get them out of Britain. Now all that needs to be done is the US cutting off all aid and arms, leaving themselves to defend themselves.

Well, apparently Israel has no right to exist or we would have heard something by now. That said, Idon't feel that is enough. If the US and the world for that matter, could come to rescue the Jews from the Germans, then why can't the world come save what is left of the Palestinians from the zionists?

I must admit that after reading several of Shusha's posts and others as well, I have grown quite confused on this issue. I always assumed, I guess, that the UN mandate in '47 was that legal right, but Shusha and others disagreed.

Others on "team Israel" claim that God gave them this land, but that is not what I hope this thread will be about.

Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?

Thanks for any help.

The British empire, UN or the Zimbabwe king - could only RECOGNIZE an existing right of an indigenous people - not give it to them. What "gave" it to the Jews, from a political sense were 3500 years of continuous presence in the land.

Well, apparently Israel has no right to exist or we would have heard something by now. That said, Idon't feel that is enough. If the US and the world for that matter, could come to rescue the Jews from the Germans, then why can't the world come save what is left of the Palestinians from the zionists?

Well, maybe because they remember that Palestinian Arabs chose Germany as an ally...today they choose Iran...and You wonder:eusa_doh:

The British empire, UN or the Zimbabwe king - could only RECOGNIZE an existing right of an indigenous people - not give it to them. What "gave" it to the Jews, from a political sense were 3500 years of continuous presence in the land.
Not only is the "continuous presence" impossible to prove and actually a well debunked zionist talking point (think of the mass conversions to Christianity and then to Islam), but the Jews who were in Palestine were a small minority when the white, Europeans arrived.

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

We, being US citizens must END this. This could save US $127 Billion. All we need to do is ask for the money back lol

Not only is the "continuous presence" impossible to prove and actually a well debunked zionist talking point (think of the mass conversions to Christianity and then to Islam), but the Jews who were in Palestine were a small minority when the white, Europeans arrived.

There's not a time in the last 3 millenias that Jews were not present in their ancestral land, in spite of expulsion and ethnic cleansing.
Arabs are late comers in a long chain of invading colonizers.

"Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?"
The Bible tells them so. Also, they have a constitution and a seat at the United Nations. *sigh*

StarsandStripsFlag.jpg

Last edited:
What's Slovakia, Britain, Lebanon "legal right" to exist?

There's not a time in the last 3 millenias that Jews were not present in their ancestral land
Prove it; I have been searching for this exact evidence and come up short around the third century when they all either left or converted to Christianity. How many Jews were there after the 3rd century. Please start there.

There's not a time in the last 3 millenias that Jews were not present in their ancestral land
Prove it; I have been searching for this exact evidence and come up short around the third century when they all either left or converted to Christianity. How many Jews were there after the 3rd century. Please start there.

Enough to produce huge volumes of essential Jewish works, and enough to assist the Persians in war:
Jerusalem Talmud - Wikipedia

Is this the level of the history students these days?

We, being US citizens must END this. This could save US $127 Billion. All we need to do is ask for the money back lol

After Israel, the next two biggest recipients of US aid are Jordan and Egypt. We pay them to cooperate with our Zionist agenda. Without Israel, we could also be saving that aid money. Then don't forget all the related costs, like 9/11 and the Iraq war, neither would have happened without the US supporting Israel. Israel is the greatest curse to the US, outside the US borders.

There's not a time in the last 3 millenias that Jews were not present in their ancestral land.

Get a grip, the Jews never had an ancestral land. They were wondering goat headers.

Arabs are late comers in a long chain of invading colonizers.

Wrong once again. I truly believe you are posting this to yourself & when you hear your own words this lie becomes true.

I say this with no disrespect to you or yours

btw: Denial is not a river in Egypt

Enough to produce huge volumes of essential Jewish works, and enough to assist the Persians in war:
That is a religious text and not an historical document. Beyond that, the link you posted admits that "no Jews lived in Jerusalem at this time."

Thanks for the link.

Then don't forget all the related costs, like 9/11 and the Iraq war, neither would have happened without the US supporting Israel. Israel is the greatest curse to the US, outside the US borders.

Speaking of 9/11----

Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, has confirmed that the Israeli art students were, in fact, part of a major Israeli intelligence operation and that they were conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers. They also worked with the Israeli Urban Moving System employees in New Jersey who were seen in at least two Jersey City locations -- Liberty State Park and The Doric apartment building -- celebrating the impact of the first plane into the World Trade Center.

The Israelis at Liberty State Park were dressed in Arab-style clothing when they were witnessed celebrating the first attack. The FBI later confiscated a videotape they filmed of the first attack.

conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/09/27/hijackers/index.html

Last edited:
That is a religious text and not an historical document. Beyond that, the link you posted admits that "no Jews lived in Jerusalem at this time."

Thanks for the link.

Yes the Jerusalem Talmud was written in the Galilee.
abi don't play dumb. Read.

Forum List

Back