What Is Everybody's Opinion Of Candy Corn?

Candy corn invented in the 1800s, sugar, corn syrup and marshmallow. Original name: 'Chicken Feed' :D

I love the all sorts and I used to eat the anise pastilles back in the day, but I haven't seen them in years. The pastilles had the anise seed in the middle. Yum yum.

Delicious. I think the best place for RR to start out is with the English Licorice Allsorts-- they have some layers of chocolate fudge mixed in there to help her with her cocoa addiction.

Are we speaking of the candy or of the cretin lowlife member here?

Because, if we are speaking of Candycorn the leftwing lowlife, I can't fully express my true feelings in mixed company!

But if you are speaking of the candy, as a kid, I actually liked them and used to bite each color off separately one at a time. Only thing is that after you eat a bunch of them, they kind of lay heavy in your stomach and irritate your throat. But it has been so long since I had any, hard to say what I'd think of them now.
Poor thing..... :itsok:

When I was 6 years old my parents wouldn't let me drink wine. I had to thrive on Iron City beer.

I hope that you didn't drink and ride your bicycle or Big Wheels or whatever you had back when you were a kid.

Drunken Candy Corn Martini...
candy-corn-martini-feature.jpg

Ingredients
  • 2 ounces candy corn flavored vodka
  • 1/2 ounce grenadine
  • 3 ounces pineapple juice
  • Whipped cream to cover the top of the glass
  • Ice

Forum List

Back