What is an "assault rifle"?

This is an assault rifle!

5b117e711ae6621e008b4740-750-375.jpg
Nope.

That is a machine gun. It is only capable of full-auto. Assault rifles have select-fire (both full and semi or burst)

You people are no fun.

How about this one then since it can be put into single shot mode...:113:

View attachment 274504
Nope. :laugh:

It must fire an intermediate-sized cartridge.

That's a fucking 50 cal. NOT intermediate.
:laughing0301:

(nit picky, I know, but we must be precise)

but more lives are saved by those same guns than killed by them every year
You have quite some imagination. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

but millions of deaths are stopped every year by a gun,,,

and do you have a link for your crazy claim
Wow that is one heck of an imagination. So many many times the number of homicides we have are saved? That is too funny.

UK, Denmark, Germany, France, Japan... all have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

its not a homicide if no one dies dumbass
Yes and you are enough of a dumbass to think there are potentially millions each year. Moron.

thats the CDC that says that not me,,,

You have quite some imagination. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

Wow that is one heck of an imagination. So many many times the number of homicides we have are saved? That is too funny.

UK, Denmark, Germany, France, Japan... all have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Yes and you are enough of a dumbass to think there are potentially millions each year. Moron.

So this is 2aguy eh? Only he uses that lie. Please link to a study on the cdc website claiming millions of lives are saved by guns.

Fascinating we have all these guns saving lives and countries with strong gun control still have homicide rates a fraction of ours...

So this is 2aguy eh? Only he uses that lie. Please link to a study on the cdc website claiming millions of lives are saved by guns.

Fascinating we have all these guns saving lives and countries with strong gun control still have homicide rates a fraction of ours...

I'm still waiting for your link,,,

That Time The CDC Asked About Defensive Gun Uses

"Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008."

Not a cdc study. Nice try. It’s a pro gun study. The survey wasn’t national and if surveys were accurate Hillary would be president.

Waiting on your link.
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Not a cdc study. Nice try. It’s a pro gun study. The survey wasn’t national and if surveys were accurate Hillary would be president.

LIAR!!!

They used CDC data.

"In 1996, 1997, and 1998, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted large-scale surveys asking about defensive gun use (DGU) in four to six states. Analysis of the raw data allows the estimation of the prevalence of DGU for those areas. Estimates based on CDC’s surveys confirm estimates for the same sets of states based on data from the 1993 National Self-Defense Survey (Kleck and Gertz 1995). Extrapolated to the U.S. as a whole CDC’s survey data imply that defensive uses of guns by crime victims are far more common than offensive uses by criminals. CDC has never reported these results."

You lose.

Again.

Waiting on your link.
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

SORRY BUT WIKI IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE,,,

People are dying and the pro gun arguments are filled with lies. Sad.

They used CDC data.

"In 1996, 1997, and 1998, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted large-scale surveys asking about defensive gun use (DGU) in four to six states. Analysis of the raw data allows the estimation of the prevalence of DGU for those areas. Estimates based on CDC’s surveys confirm estimates for the same sets of states based on data from the 1993 National Self-Defense Survey (Kleck and Gertz 1995). Extrapolated to the U.S. as a whole CDC’s survey data imply that defensive uses of guns by crime victims are far more common than offensive uses by criminals. CDC has never reported these results."

You lose.

Again.

Yes a gun hack grabbed some data the cdc found not to be usable. Not in any way a cdc study.

They used CDC data.

You lose.

Again.

Yes a gun hack grabbed some data the cdc found not to be usable. Not in any way a cdc study.
:laughing0301:
WHAT FUCKING EVER, DUDE.

You are so fucking dishonest, I can barely tolerate you.

Forum List

Back