What in the Hell is a "Homophobic Slur"?...

How do we know who Mr. Bryant was addressing with his accusations of turd burglary. As far as I can see, there were well over a thousand people/fags in that audience, not to mention the viewers/queers at home.

All the more reason the fine was appropriate if it was offensive to others. Frankly, I'm glad these hate terms are getting called out. It's time to stop the ugly tone permeating everywhere these days, and every overture intended to stop it is fine by me.

You are being REALLY Faggy right now... :thup:

:)

peace...

Do the White Liberals with Abjectly Misplaced Guilt Understand that they are going after a Black Man in Favor of Homosexuals?...

That's not gonna play well in the Black Community...

They tend to not like the Gay as much as other Communities...

Not that the Spaniards are real Friendly to the Gay... :lol:

peace...

Why should color matter? Are you really that shallow, mal? If the coach had called Kobi a fucking ****** in retort, they both wouldn't "play well" with me. So one is black and one is gay. It doesn't matter. If they both acted like idiots, they should get what they deserve.

We need to stop worrying about these Faggots and lesbian sodomites fellings, and start locking them up.
Sodomy is a serious offence in many countries outside of America. I mean who do these sexual deviants think they are?!, its bad enough that they are engageing in a disgusting act, now they don't want to be called names!!?, tell those Faggots and Lesbians to get the hell back in the frigging closet now!!

You love it. You know you do.
kissass.gif

I could care less if he gets a fine through the NBA.

But when the law starts fining people for being "offensive" that's crazy.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Do the White Liberals with Abjectly Misplaced Guilt Understand that they are going after a Black Man in Favor of Homosexuals?...

That's not gonna play well in the Black Community...

They tend to not like the Gay as much as other Communities...

Not that the Spaniards are real Friendly to the Gay... :lol:

peace...

Why should color matter? Are you really that shallow, mal? If the coach had called Kobi a fucking ****** in retort, they both wouldn't "play well" with me. So one is black and one is gay. It doesn't matter. If they both acted like idiots, they should get what they deserve.

^There's something about Maggie's Post... Can't quite put my Finger on it...

Oh yeah,

05-07-2010-liberace-M.jpg

peace...

How do we know who Mr. Bryant was addressing with his accusations of turd burglary. As far as I can see, there were well over a thousand people/fags in that audience, not to mention the viewers/queers at home.

All the more reason the fine was appropriate if it was offensive to others. Frankly, I'm glad these hate terms are getting called out. It's time to stop the ugly tone permeating everywhere these days, and every overture intended to stop it is fine by me.

peace...

Yeah, I know... Maybe Kobi should have just called him Nancy.

peace...

Yeah, I know... Maybe Kobi should have just called him Nancy.

It's Fuckin' "Kobe" ya Ignant Cracka!... You're Racist too?...

peace...

When the "Free Press" is Commenting on someone like Kramer droppin' "******" in Public, they always say, "N-Word"...

Is Fag or Faggot more Offensive?... So Offensive that the "Free Press" can't even Hint at it's Use with "F-Word"?...

Interesting.

This one's for mani: "Faggots are the New *******"... Watcha gonna do? :dunno:

peace...

We need to stop worrying about these Faggots and lesbian sodomites fellings, and start locking them up.
Sodomy is a serious offence in many countries outside of America. I mean who do these sexual deviants think they are?!, its bad enough that they are engageing in a disgusting act, now they don't want to be called names!!?, tell those Faggots and Lesbians to get the hell back in the frigging closet now!!

kissass.gif

No, I don't love it.!! I do not accept or like homosexuals.!or faggots ,lesbians.!

kissass.gif

No, I don't love it.!! I do not accept or like homosexuals.!or faggots ,lesbians.!

That's what Pastor Ted Haggard used to preach. Come out come out, whoever you are!!

kissass.gif

That's what Pastor Ted Haggard used to preach. Come out come out, whoever you are!!

Ted Faggard got into the Church to do just what he did...

He and his Wife were Deviant Drug Addicts using the Word of God to Fund their Lifestyle...

Lots of Shitty People in the World... They were 2 of them.

So was the ManWhore they were doing Business with...

Hope they all Enjoyed their 15 Minutes at the Expense of Good Christians.

peace...

An African American used the N-word on me (yes, I am white) which was an interesting experience. I hear it constantly every day, and less often the F-word - both of them. Some use it in almost every sentence, with no restraint even with children present.

It is no wonder why the younger generation have no respect with such adult examples. (Generally speaking, of course - I have experienced many younger people who were taught civilized behavior. Unfortunately the loud ones get most of the attention.)

Which gives me attention headache.

As long as we accept this behavior, it will continue to be practiced.

An African American used the N-word on me (yes, I am white) which was an interesting experience. I hear it constantly every day, and less often the F-word - both of them. Some use it in almost every sentence, with no restraint even with children present.

It is no wonder why the younger generation have no respect with such adult examples. (Generally speaking, of course - I have experienced many younger people who were taught civilized behavior. Unfortunately the loud ones get most of the attention.)

Which gives me attention headache.

As long as we accept this behavior, it will continue to be practiced.

African American? Is that a naturalized person from Africa?

Who knows? Many say we can't use the word they call themselves. We can't even use it when we talk about them calling themselves their chosen label.

Or when they use it referring to caucasians.

I am starting to feel oppressed.

I'm calling the ACLU.

Getting to the point when you can't even say the words "mother fucker" without offending the MILF community.

Forum List

Back