What in the Hell is a "Homophobic Slur"?...

I think a Homophobic Slur is a new drink at Fairy Queen.

Gosh. Thanks bunches. Now I have to get my monitor cleaner out cuz it has coffee sprayed all over it. With sugar. Which means its a sticky mess.:lol:

Generally, the poster who caused you to spit coffee on your computer should pick up the tab for cleaning or replacement.

Del currently owes me 3 new laptops.

When he pays you send one of them to me.

What happened to freedom of speech? Was it changed and I didnt get the memo?

There is freedom of speech, and there is the right of the NBA to punish him for calling the refs name. First it is a tech. foul, and could be grounds to be thrown out of the game. Plus there is the whole part where he can be fined.

Ref is a pansy for being all butt hurt. There. I said that phrase for the first time. Oops. And it fits in with the topic to boot. Im on a roll!

I see nothing wrong with what he said. I think he said "fucking faggot".
IMHO he was not slurring the gay community in that instance.
Words have many meanings. You can tell your buddy in joking around "fuck you jerk off", or some guy in a bar that's trying to hit on your wife "FUCK YOU JERKOFF" , both the same statement, just different tones.

I think in this case the 100K fine was way over board.

I sat at a court side at a Sixers game several years ago and heard AI call someone a ****** the entire game, but that's ok I guess

Watch for yourself and then decide if you think a $100K fine fits the crime.

[youtube]EUQi1gh9unM[/youtube]

How do we know who Mr. Bryant was addressing with his accusations of turd burglary. As far as I can see, there were well over a thousand people/fags in that audience, not to mention the viewers/queers at home.

We need to stop worrying about these Faggots and lesbian sodomites fellings, and start locking them up.
Sodomy is a serious offence in many countries outside of America. I mean who do these sexual deviants think they are?!, its bad enough that they are engageing in a disgusting act, now they don't want to be called names!!?, tell those Faggots and Lesbians to get the hell back in the frigging closet now!!

How do we know who Mr. Bryant was addressing with his accusations of turd burglary. As far as I can see, there were well over a thousand people/fags in that audience, not to mention the viewers/queers at home.

I'm pretty sure the term "turd burglar" is a homophobic slur. Thanks, it's a new one I haven't seen before and I can't wait to use it now!

Do the White Liberals with Abjectly Misplaced Guilt Understand that they are going after a Black Man in Favor of Homosexuals?...

That's not gonna play well in the Black Community...

They tend to not like the Gay as much as other Communities...

Not that the Spaniards are real Friendly to the Gay... :lol:

:)

peace...

All the more reason the fine was appropriate if it was offensive to others. Frankly, I'm glad these hate terms are getting called out. It's time to stop the ugly tone permeating everywhere these days, and every overture intended to stop it is fine by me.

Forum List

Back