What If Women Were Drafted Into Prostitution Like Soldiers?

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Then would those who favor legalized prostitution be inclined to see their wives and daughters go into service?:eusa_whistle:

We have All Volunteer Armed Services in the U.S., bub.

No, it's not a dumb post. It makes you think. Sorry if that hurts.:lol:

Hey I wouldn't have minded sending my ex wife there, at least she'd come back with some cool tricks to show me.

I'm not saying that they would go into combat or even leave the country. I'm just saying that they would have to serve as prostitutes and they have no choice in the matter.

It makes me think you need to change the water in your bong.

and I am just a little concerned about myself.

Men, all of us must, no choice, sign up to be drafted just in case and women do not.

that part I get. We all gotta do it or none of us should have to.

The prostitution anology?

pfft

Im thinkin you need to get laid. :eusa_whistle:

Yes.

Yes it IS a STUPID post and a lousy analogy.

Since I'm in favor of legalizing pot, does that mean that I think everyone should be forced to smoke it?

:cuckoo:

Hey I wouldn't have minded sending my ex wife there, at least she'd come back with some cool tricks to show me.

I'm not saying that they would go into combat or even leave the country. I'm just saying that they would have to serve as prostitutes and they have no choice in the matter.

Which part of the phrase 'volunteer army' is above your paygrade?

High G was right, it's a dumb post.... but you are also right.... it makes us think.... it makes us think that you're an idiot.

Why though? there are plenty of volunteers, and thats not even counting the number of women who give it up willingly.

Men, all of us must, no choice, sign up to be drafted just in case and women do not.

pfft

You need to travel more. PBS just had a special about Sex Slaves. They were drafted into it. It not that strange.

A better analogy would be if women were drafted into some sort of public service that included the possible of loss of life or limb.

Then maybe we could have a sensible debate.

pfft

You need to travel more. PBS just had a special about Sex Slaves. They were drafted into it. It not that strange.

You think we should do that here?

Forum List

Back