What If Women Were Drafted Into Prostitution Like Soldiers?

A better analogy would be if women were drafted into some sort of public service that included the possible of loss of life or limb.

Then maybe we could have a sensible debate.

Like the kinky sex division? They get hazardous duty pay!!

Just on the news:

Harry Reid wants to make prostitution illegal all over Nevada. I'm not kidding!:lol::lol:

No, it's not a dumb post. It makes you think. Sorry if that hurts.:lol:

It makes me think you need to change the water in your bong.

and I am just a little concerned about myself.

Men, all of us must, no choice, sign up to be drafted just in case and women do not.

that part I get. We all gotta do it or none of us should have to.

The prostitution anology?

pfft

Im thinkin you need to get laid. :eusa_whistle:

You need to travel more. PBS just had a special about Sex Slaves. They were drafted into it. It not that strange.

wow

Drafties are slaves?

While it would suck to get drafted, calling them a slave and comparing them to women that get kidnaped, beaten, druged and abused until they comply or die. Is just nuts.

Lay off the crack man, or at least find a new dealer. Each post makes you look more and more a loon.

It makes me think you need to change the water in your bong.

and I am just a little concerned about myself.

Men, all of us must, no choice, sign up to be drafted just in case and women do not.

that part I get. We all gotta do it or none of us should have to.

The prostitution anology?

pfft

Im thinkin you need to get laid. :eusa_whistle:

You need to travel more. PBS just had a special about Sex Slaves. They were drafted into it. It not that strange.

wow

Drafties are slaves?

While it would suck to get drafted, calling them a slave and comparing them to women that get kidnaped, beaten, druged and abused until they comply or die. Is just nuts.

Lay off the crack man, or at least find a new dealer. Each post makes you look more and more a loon.

I guess you don't know what cabin boys were used for in the British Navy.
Back then, it was called conscription.

Just on the news:

Harry Reid wants to make prostitution illegal all over Nevada. I'm not kidding!:lol::lol:

Yea, we know.... there's already a thread on it.

You're excelling yourself in the 'race to stupid'. Congratulations.

It's my thread. How's those cataracts?

That was my point. How many threads do you need on Prostitution in Nevada?

And... fyi.... this one is ridiculous.... our soldiers are professionals - they are not conscripted into the Army... or any other branch. So your OP makes no sense. It is gibberish.

How exactly can women be 'drafted' into prostitution like soldiers. Soldiers are not drafted. Therefore, there is no comparison. Do you understand that?

Then would those who favor legalized prostitution be inclined to see their wives and daughters go into service?:eusa_whistle:

Where have you been? Who says men aren't hookers?

Ya got to watch out for some of the really good looking hookers.....:lol:

Then would those who favor legalized prostitution be inclined to see their wives and daughters go into service?

Umm...no....but I also wouldn't want them to do any of these jobs:
The 15 Most Dangerous Jobs In America

But that doesn't mean that an adult in this country should not have the right to do what they want with their body...even if that means selling it to another person for sexual pleasure or putting it on a fishing boat off the coast of Massachusetts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back