What if Tlaib and Omar were citizens of another country and wanted to vist the US?

He is not free to speak his mind?

Not to advocate that American citizens be punished for speaking theirs.

They have a right to speak their opposition to Israel.

Right.

Israel has the right to not allow in people, whom are hostile to them.

Right.

As they do NOT have the Right to visit Israel, there is no conflict.

They said shit, and now they are judged based on the shit they say.

You completely skipped the part where Trump advocated for Israel to punish them for speaking their mind.

Why?

Frankly, I don't give a damn.

All well and fine. Those of us that like what this country is supposed to stand for do.

You are lacking in that regard.

He is not free to speak his mind?

Right.

Right.

You completely skipped the part where Trump advocated for Israel to punish them for speaking their mind.

Why?

Because Trump has that right too. I didn't think that needed to be said.

They don't have the right to say shit, and not have other people judge them on the shit they say.

No, as president he does not have the right to advocate for this. You can judge them all you want. Israel can judge them. Israel can keep them out. Our president can not advocate that they be punished for speaking their minds.

Well he did...now what's your plan, besides wailing on a message board?

Right.

Right.

Why?

All well and fine. Those of us that like what this country is supposed to stand for do.

This country does not stand for what you seem to think it does.

Right.

Right.

Why?

They don't have the right to say shit, and not have other people judge them on the shit they say.

No, as president he does not have the right to advocate for this. You can judge them all you want. Israel can judge them. Israel can keep them out. Our president can not advocate that they be punished for speaking their minds.

I plan on voting for someone else.

Right.

Right.

Why?

This country does not stand for what you seem to think it does.

I'll consult the Founders on that, thank you.

Right.

Right.

Why?

You never voted for him anyway...but have at it

The issue is not that Israel wasn't going to let them in. What another country does in this regard is their business. The issue was Trump advocating for them to be barred over their rights of free speech.
What century are you living in? Keeping them out of Israel in no way limited their freedom of speech. What it limited was their ability to incite more violence in Israel.

Right.

Right.

Why?

I didn't. I was asked a question and I answered.

The issue is not that Israel wasn't going to let them in. What another country does in this regard is their business. The issue was Trump advocating for them to be barred over their rights of free speech.
What century are you living in? Keeping them out of Israel in no way limited their freedom of speech. What it limited was their ability to incite more violence in Israel.

I didn't condemn Israel. But you know that.

I didn't. I was asked a question and I answered.

Duh....keep at that post count though

Given their long histories of anti semitic and anti American rants, it is likely they would not be allowed in.

First question, is the president of the US a racist or not?
If by racist you mean putting more importance on someone's race than on what he does or says, then no, but clearly the Democratic Party is since the only reason Omar was not censured for her anti semitic rants was that the Congressional Black Caucus opposed it. But if you are applying a different definition of racism, I'd be interested in hearing what it is.

I didn't condemn Israel. But you know that.
I didn't say you did. I responded to your false claim about limiting their freedom of speech.

What violence are you insinuating?

You have every right to free speech, others have a right to have an opinion on free speech. Israel has a right to bar whoever they want. Personally I want people to hear what they say because it shows the world who they really are.

Forum List

Back