Marvelous Marianne Williamson proposes instituting a Dept of Peace. we need that badly, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Join us to build a U.S. Department of Peace | Marianne 2020

This campaign to establish a US Department of Peace is the first step in dismantling our systemically entrenched perpetuation of violence.”

Williamson’s language is, per usual, overly flowery and eerily reminiscent of a California yoga instructor high on mushrooms. Her plan emphasizes a "focus on restorative and healing oriented approaches." The details of her plan are all over the place, with parts of the proposal making little sense. But her underlying point, that the US needs to radically rethink its love affair with endless war, rings completely true.

We’re at war with at least eight different groups and in 20 different countries...that's absurd, my friend

This campaign to establish a US Department of Peace is the first step in dismantling our systemically entrenched perpetuation of violence.”

Williamson’s language is, per usual, overly flowery and eerily reminiscent of a California yoga instructor high on mushrooms. Her plan emphasizes a "focus on restorative and healing oriented approaches." The details of her plan are all over the place, with parts of the proposal making little sense. But her underlying point, that the US needs to radically rethink its love affair with endless war, rings completely true.

We’re at war with at least eight different groups and in 20 different countries...that's absurd, my friend
Tell The Nazis.....err Muslims to Burn Their Korans and Quit Worshiping The God of War and his Ally Death.

• Banned

Tell The Nazis.....err Muslims to Burn Their Korans and Quit Worshiping The God of War and his Ally Death.
respect your enemies. That's in the BIBLE!

For some reason we can not understand that everyone does better when all do better. We seem to think we do better when we beat other countries down.

respect your enemies. That's in the BIBLE!
No it actual says to love/care for your enemies. Without taking the whole verse out of context revisit the rest of it. Jesus is telling the disciples to clothe their enemies. Basically what that means spiritually is to convert enemies to love verse have hatred in their heart. i.e. clothe your enemies with righteousness verses bury them in a hated state of unrighteousness (as they will do that to themselves)

Trump should invite her to the White House just for shits and giggles, to see what happens.

Trump should invite her to the White House just for shits and giggles, to see what happens.
Marianne Williamson - Wikipedia

Uh-huh..... what's next on the "let's make Government bigger, jus' 'cause it feels good" hit parade? the US Department of Love?

If you really want Peace, then the only way to achieve it is to force politicians to personally fight the wars they start.

"The Ministry of Peace concerns itself with war, the Ministry of Truth with lies, the Ministry of Love with torture and the Ministry of Plenty with starvation. These contradictions are not accidental, nor do they result from from ordinary hypocrisy: they are deliberate exercises in doublethink." -- George Orwell, 1984

If you really want Peace, then the only way to achieve it is to force politicians to personally fight the wars they start.

The wisest statement of the day. ^^^^

How about we start in Kindergarten teaching our children the Golden Rule, instead of "The Gay Unicorn"....

Seems to me that teaching the Golden Rule and actually living it is what is suggested here. Are you supporting this?

she's been for it for 25 years!

Well she can keep on doing it in her own make believe world where she considers those who do believe in the law as it is currently written should be enforced and protected borders "nazis". From her pristine make believe world she has called out all who believe in our national borders being sovereign along with those of us who believe in law and order not chaos of having open borders so she lost already.

Great. Let’s spend a billion dollars on a department of unicorns and fairy tales.

Forum List

Back