What if the VA scandal is not what it appears... What if it is a sneaky Obama Gotcha?

I would agree that ultimately the VA and obamacare were supposed to become part of one single payer system. However neither of them are working. The VA hospital system cannot deal with what it has. Dump two million more and it would be the worst of all possible worlds.

Veteran MSAs and Veteran Treatment Vouchers are the way to go, bring private competition into the mix, to force the corrupt VA hospital system to improve or perish.

But I think that we need to make a commitment to our veterans, that what ever else we do, their care shall not be lumped in with the ACA ObamaCare efforts to provide "Free" care for Illegals and Indigents.

And everyone knows, that once Lumped Together, the Lefties fondness for political correctness will quickly reduce the respect for the "Baby Killers" to second or fifth class patients among the new client base.

The sacrifices of our Vets deserve better than being reduced to something less than we give to law breakers and beggars.

Please understand, I am NOT saying I discount or believe that the VA abuses never happened. The problems are all too real!

I am saying that the Leftie usual supporters in the MSM are far too willing to condemn the Administration and the President on this issue. It Stinks!

When I saw the CNN coverage on the VA scandal, and the degree to which they were willing to bash the government and even more, the President, on the issue, it dawned on me, there must be an ulterior motive.

The Chris Mathews-Tingle-in-my-Leg crowd does not suddenly switch mode to anti-Administration, unless there is some profit for the Left in the offing.

As things stand, the ACA/ObamaCare right now is nothing more than a huge, bloated, completely un-needed, and un-productive layer of new bureaucracy atop our health care system.

ObamaCare doesn't do anything to actually heal anyone, so it could be dumped without much protest.

Absorbing the VA system, would make the ACA et al, into the Nation's single largest health care provider and employer.

If they can pull it off, once they go VA, ObamaCare can't ever be repealed, defunded, or diminished into irrelevance.

Additionally, the amount of power derived by being able to pander distribute the jobs held by the top level officers of the VA system would be enormous.

This is about Leftie Power and Pandering!

-

Forum List

Back