What if the mass shooting today happened every day?

are cars designed with the sole purpose of killing people or do they have other uses ? americans are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid when it comes to guns it defies belief.

Pretty soon we'd run out of the crazy shits that would do such a thing. That ass hole today had no intention on leaving that school alive. I heard another story where some dumb shit in China slashed 22 kids there with a knife. When a criminal has no regard for his own life it's practically impossible to stop them, why do you think suicide bombers a so hard to stop? Pass all the restrictive laws you want, they won't stop people like the one today.

Car accidents and 18 children shot execution style are the same in your mind?

Guess what, idiot, one of them is preventable.

Ahhhhhh...I see now.

"Execution-style" is left wing anti-gun code to hype up an already horrible tragedy.

Executions by guns are performed with the condemned against a wall, or tied to a post, with a blindfold and a platoon of riflemen shooting him in the heart.

"Execution-style" is a media invention used by dickwads to color a murder as if it were nothing more than a great sports play that needed that little extra something for the viewing audience.

Last edited:
That would still be way fewer deaths than by cars:

More than 33,000 people and 11,000 kids 10 and under died in car crashes in 2009 (latest year available).
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s1105.pdf

Anyone trying to ban cars?

Yep, we need to ban wheeled vehicles. They kill entirely too many people. The lazy sob wouldn't have been at the school if he had to walk.

Last edited:
That would still be way fewer deaths than by cars:

More than 33,000 people and 11,000 kids 10 and under died in car crashes in 2009 (latest year available).
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s1105.pdf

Anyone trying to ban cars?

They aren't the same. How would you prevent mass shootings?

Pretty soon we'd run out of the crazy shits that would do such a thing. That ass hole today had no intention on leaving that school alive. I heard another story where some dumb shit in China slashed 22 kids there with a knife. When a criminal has no regard for his own life it's practically impossible to stop them, why do you think suicide bombers a so hard to stop? Pass all the restrictive laws you want, they won't stop people like the one today.

they will if he cant get a gun, how many of those 22 kids in china survived ? if they were shot instead of slashed how many you think would have survived then ?

they will if he cant get a gun, how many of those 22 kids in china survived ? if they were shot instead of slashed how many you think would have survived then ?

Ok, let's just ban all cars and trucks, after all his vehicle allowed him to hide his rifle till he got to the school. Evil people do evil shit and we can't stop all of them especially when they have no regard for their own life. That was the point you appear to have missed.

The long gun never made it out of his car,he used 2 handguns,that out of the state troopers mouth giving an interview.

The long gun never made it out of his car,he used 2 handguns,that out of the state troopers mouth giving an interview.

Earlier they said he used a .223 which would indicate a long gun. But do you think he would have been there if he had to walk, so let's ban those damn cars that transport criminals.

Last edited:
are cars designed with the sole purpose of killing people or do they have other uses ? americans are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid when it comes to guns it defies belief.

do criminals care about the laws in which society sets up or are you just plain stupid....

I find it extremely amusing that it is ok to have automobiles, which the OP is right do KILL more people than any other THING that one can own and operate are discounted because they are not distributed "as a Weapon to defend ones self with."

And you cannot tell me that Automobiles ARE NOT used to purposely harm others....
Vehicular manslaughter. wow is that made up?

How many people every day drive an automobile and are drunk... Or under the influence of other means?

Oh ...those are accidents.... you say?

They did not mean to drive while inebriated?(sp)

pa-lease....

As well as a "waiting" period, unless you already have a Pistol License... you have to wait two weeks or longer to purchase a pistol.

But... believe you me.. legal owners... responsible owners... don't mind waiting, or getting a license.

So punish every one because a few do "Evil things".

I find it extremely amusing that it is ok to have automobiles, which the OP is right do KILL more people than any other THING that one can own and operate are discounted because they are not distributed "as a Weapon to defend ones self with."

And you cannot tell me that Automobiles ARE NOT used to purposely harm others....
Vehicular manslaughter. wow is that made up?

How many people every day drive an automobile and are drunk... Or under the influence of other means?

Oh ...those are accidents.... you say?

They did not mean to drive while inebriated?(sp)

pa-lease....

As well as a "waiting" period, unless you already have a Pistol License... you have to wait two weeks or longer to purchase a pistol.

But... believe you me.. legal owners... responsible owners... don't mind waiting, or getting a license.

So punish every one because a few do "Evil things".

Actually only back ass wards liberal states require a license or a waiting period just to own a gun, here you only need a license to carry concealed on your person. Anyone can carry one concealed in their car if they can legally own a gun.

Last edited:
Umm...

No.

You can carry in your automobile if you have the clip in the glove box and the weapon in the trunk.

They can not be loaded UNLESS you have a Concealed permit (Pistol License)

-------------------------

You can not buy a Pistol same day with out a back ground check.

which takes up to two weeks or longer.

---------------------------------

You CAN buy a rifle off the shelf at any time if you are over 18.

------------------------------

I'd Love to know what states allow you to buy a pistol wiht out a BG check same day?

Gun control is needed, dumb fucks like you oktexas will never get it, ever.

Forum List

Back